PDA

View Full Version : ME.

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Let me let you in on a few things about "me". I feel people are having a hard time understanding me. For starters, Im a very fucked up human being, and im only 24. I have lived in the 2nd worst hood in NYC my whole life. I have seen SO many things that most people should not see in there life, most at a very young age. And also the fact that I STILL live in the fucking hood. NYC fucks people up. I did not realize this about myself until I was sent away to a YDC (Youth Detention Center) in Queens for 2 years. Im not going into detail about what I did to get there, but I can say im proud of how far I have come in my life and what I am doing for myself. My parents own a business called "Aftermath" which deals with people who have either off'ed themselves, died at the scene of a car crash, accidental death, etc. and we clean them up. It's not the firemans job, or the cops, EMT's. WE clean that shit up. As soon as I turned 18, I jumped on the opportunity to work with them. For some reason I like gore and blood, I cant figure out why. I have seen decapitations, limbs torn off, heads smashed in with brains out, anything you can imagine, I have seen it. After about 5 years of doing this, I decided to go part time, because it gets to be too much. Now, as you know, I do security at a Hospital, but on Saturdays and Sundays, I work with my parents in the morning. I have a select group of friends who I hang with and get drunk with on the weekends. I would have more friends, but most people who who get to know me, are creeped out by my past, and the things I say, I cant help it, it is who I am, and im not changing for anyone. So, in parting, if you have an issue with me, please, dont hesitate to tell me, im all ears.

Thanks for reading.

Griffin
11-13-2012, 03:43 AM
:grouphug:

Muddy
11-13-2012, 04:00 AM
I have a friend that had to clean up a crime scene her brother was murdered at.. Tough stuff for her to wipe his brains off the floor..

RBP
11-13-2012, 04:02 AM
So Korps... why do you still live in the hood?

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 04:11 AM
Because anywhere else its $1400 a month to live.

And Muddy, sorry they had to do that. They are actually able to sue the state for that. It is not their job to do that. She can claim emotional distress, and lack of control on a crime scene.

Lambchop
11-13-2012, 09:03 AM
Sorry I don't date criminals :hand:

redred
11-13-2012, 09:47 AM
that rule will save you some airfare lamby,but maybe you could start that msn club you've always dreamed of

Lambchop
11-13-2012, 10:48 AM
He's also excluded from wank club :hand:

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 02:36 PM
I see how it is. You picky brit. :)

Muddy
11-13-2012, 02:44 PM
And Muddy, sorry they had to do that. They are actually able to sue the state for that. It is not their job to do that. She can claim emotional distress, and lack of control on a crime scene.

It's done now.. It was the apartment complex that was holding her to the fire..

Lambchop
11-13-2012, 02:46 PM
See what you're missing out on...

http://i46.tinypic.com/wjx9gn.png

Hal-9000
11-13-2012, 02:58 PM
wow dude I read about Aftermath in some magazine...literally a Mom and Pop operation started to fulfill a need. Your folks are that couple? Hardcore....

I can't even stuff a turkey without losing my lunch

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 09:06 PM
Well, we don't own the WHOLE business, just A Aftermath business. There are many of them around the US. 3 in NYC, considering this city is so large. On average we get about 12 calls a day. Mainly suicides and accidents. The thing that made me go super part time is this one accident on the Whitestone Bridge back in June of 2012. A SUV hit the side rail, swerved into traffic, semi truck T-boned the SUV, everyone in the SUV instantly dead. Now, this is typical, but what made me snap was the fact that there was a family of 4 in the SUV. Mother, Father, Son, Son. One of the kids faces was smashed in where you couldn't even recognize him, the other cracked his skull on the window. The father (driver) had his face smashed in by the truck, and the mother (passenger) had the least damage, im guessing she died of instant head trauma. And to think that those kids could have grown up to be something? They looked like a happy family. Cause of accident, TEXTING.

I tell people this all the fucking time, I have seen countless car crashes caused by texting, DO NOT TEXT AND DRIVE. IT TAKES 2 SECONDS FOR A ACCIDENT TO OCCUR, .4 SECONDS FOR YOUR BODY TO SHUT DOWN FROM IMPACT. So please, do not text and drive, even if it is legal in your state/province/country.

Muddy
11-13-2012, 09:12 PM
So please, do not text and drive, even if it is legal in your state/province/country.

:qft:

Hugh_Janus
11-13-2012, 09:29 PM
I overtook some guy on the motorway who was weaving all over the place and Is I was passing him, he was texting.... at 80mph :|

redred
11-13-2012, 09:43 PM
So you were speeding then mush and looking across to him rather than ahead ?

Hugh_Janus
11-13-2012, 09:51 PM
you're damn fucking right I was speeding.... and there's a difference between looking and glancing across :slap:

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 10:04 PM
When I had my car, I used to speed and be aggressive. Why? Because in NYC you HAVE TO. If you don't, people will walk all over you, cut you off, finger, etc. Every time I go to the scene of the accident, I look at the plate. More than half the time, its out of state. People don't know how to drive here except NY'ers. It took me about a month to get the hang of it, and then I became one of those assholes. lol. I stopped driving because its too expensive.

Hugh_Janus
11-13-2012, 10:17 PM
nobody cuts me off

DemonGeminiX
11-13-2012, 10:19 PM
:-s

Oh yeah?

*Cuts Hugh off*

:nana:

Hugh_Janus
11-13-2012, 10:20 PM
dammit! I missed out on making a funny :doh:

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 10:23 PM
nobody cuts me off

How do you avoid being cut off?

Muddy
11-13-2012, 10:44 PM

He summons the power of Princess Celestia..

Hal-9000
11-13-2012, 10:45 PM

Refrain from having Jewish parents? :-s

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 10:49 PM
Refrain from having Jewish parents? :-s

OMG IM DIEING OF LAUGHTER!!! LOL!!!

Hugh_Janus
11-14-2012, 12:29 AM

drive too close to the car in front* when its likely some cutting off will happen and have a car that accelerates relatively quickly for the times when I'm not close enough to the car in front 8-)

99% of the time I drive at a save distance behind the car in front of me

Korpiklaani
11-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Bravo sir.