PDA

View Full Version : Granny took granddaughter along while she dealt drugs, deputies say

Teh One Who Knocks
11-14-2012, 03:29 PM
By Barbara Hijek - The Sun-Sentinel

http://i.imgur.com/kSu7a.jpg

Michelle Sears, a 44-year-old Sarasota granny, is accused of bringing along her 6-year-old granddaughter while she did drug deals, according to an arrest affidavit from the Sarasota Couonty Sheriff's Office.

A deputy had stopped Sears for driving with a suspended license.

When the deputy asked Sears if there was anything illegal her car, she removed two prescription pill bottles from her purse containing six Oxycodone pills, two Clonazepam pills and two Alprazolam pills, records show.

As the deputy spoke to her, Sears kept receiving text messages from folks asking if she was close. Sears told the deputy she was supposed to meet up with more people to sell them Oxycodone, the arrest report stated.

Sears then told deputies she knew that bringing a child on drug deals wasn't right, but thought it wasn’t dangerous, “unless someone pulled a gun, I guess,” according to the affidavit.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-14-2012, 04:58 PM
:facepalm:

RBP
11-14-2012, 05:37 PM
:facepalm: -- and why do these people openly admit to the police what they are doing?

PorkChopSandwiches
11-14-2012, 06:02 PM
That was the main reason for my facepalm, but there were plenty of other reasons

Hal-9000
11-14-2012, 06:13 PM
she's only 44?????

Better get yer money back for that Oil of Olay :lol: