PDA

View Full Version : DUI bust: Man blamed arrest on Obama re-election, deputies say

Teh One Who Knocks
11-15-2012, 06:32 PM
By Barbara Hijek - The Sun Sentinel

http://i.imgur.com/PAHyj.jpg

Deputies noticed a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer speeding 35-mph over the limit and running a red light around 2:00 a.m. on Monday, according to an arrest affidavit from the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.

When deputies pulled over the car, the driver, Reginald Arnez Roberson couldn't find his driver's license and almost fell to the ground when exiting his car and had to be held up numerous times by the deputy, according to the arrest report.

The 52-year-old Palm Coast man then allegedly told deputies "just take me to jail. I know I had too much to drink."

Roberson then got belligerent and told the deputy that he will have his (expletive) job and the only reason he got busted is because he was "black" and the deputy "was mad Obama won," the affidavit stated.

Roberson then threatened the deputy's family with harm and called him a "dumb redneck (explective).

This is Roberson's 4th booking a the St. Johns County Jail. He was previously busted for disorderly intoxication last March, according to inmate records.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-15-2012, 06:38 PM
is that treesmoke