PDA

View Full Version : Woman charged for sex with human skeleton

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2012, 12:29 PM
The Local - Sweden's News in English

http://i.imgur.com/BXyeO.jpg

A woman in western Sweden who was arrested after police found skeletons in her apartment has now been charged for using the bones as sex toys, a hobby she claimed was motivated by an interest in history.

Human skeleton parts, necrophilia and a lot of knives are some of the ingredients in the bizarre case unfolding in Gothenburg.

A 37-year-old woman, who was arrested in September, was formally charged on Tuesday at the Gothenburg District Court for the crime of “violating the peace of the dead” (brott mot griftesfriden).

Prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas could not explain how the woman managed to collect almost an entire skeleton but that the human remains had been used in an “unethical” way.

The woman is believed to have used the human bones for sexual gratification. The evidence that the prosecution presented to the press on Tuesday included a CD labelled “My necrophilia” and “My first experience” which contained a number of document files.

However, a psychological evaluation of the woman shows that she is not mentally ill, at least not in any juridical sense of the term.

The woman pleaded not guilty and claimed that she has not done anything illegal.

She also claimed to have been motivated by an interest in history and collected the remains like other people might collect stamps.

According to the prosecution, the woman has also sold skulls over the internet.

The latest transaction was between the woman and a person in Uppsala, eastern Sweden. The second person apparently bought three skulls and a spine.

The strange case came to the attention of police by chance after they were informed that a gunshot had been fired from the woman’s apartment in September.

She had also reportedly bragged to some nearby children about keeping knives and dead people in her apartment.

When officers entered her apartment, they immediately called for back-up after finding skeleton parts and knives in the woman’s living room.

At first the woman was arrested on the suspicion of murder, but these charges have now been changed to violating the peace of the dead.

The punishment of the crime ranges from fines to a maximum of two years in prison.

Goofy
11-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Can she take a foot?

:coat:

Goofy
11-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Rib-tickler?

:coat:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2012, 01:30 PM
:tumble:

Jezter
11-20-2012, 02:14 PM
See? This is what happens with the poor women of Sweden cuz all the males are faggots.

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 05:25 PM
See? This is what happens with the poor women of Sweden cuz all the males are faggots.

:rolleyes:

Says the guy that uses women's hair care products.

[-(

:nana: :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2012, 05:25 PM
:burn:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Got the vid?

RBP
11-20-2012, 06:14 PM
New meaning to the term "boning"

Jezter
11-20-2012, 06:17 PM
:rolleyes:

Says the guy that uses women's hair care products.

[-(

:nana: :dance:
Psht! :hand: I use the ones that say "For Men" on the tin.

New meaning to the term "boning"

:rimshot:

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Psht! :hand: I use the ones that say "For Men" on the tin.

:nono:

If it has all the girlie crap in it that you claim it does, it doesn't matter what's on the label, it's a woman's product.

:nana:

Jezter
11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
:nono:

If it has all the girlie crap in it that you claim it does, it doesn't matter what's on the label, it's a woman's product.

Well...it keeps my hair in good condition, looking good and smelling good. :hand:

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Well...it keeps my hair in good condition, looking good and smelling good. :hand:

[-(

Girlie-boy.

Jezter
11-20-2012, 06:53 PM
[-(

Girlie-boy.

I prefer metrosexual thankyouverymuch. [-(

PorkChopSandwiches
11-20-2012, 07:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Rm9SG.jpg