PDA

View Full Version : Crucial Evidence Found In Casey Anthony Case, New Bombshell Revealed By TV Station

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2012, 06:27 PM
By David Perel - Executive Vice President/Managing Editor Radar

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9477/caseyanthonyworrie3a5e4.jpg

Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case missed 98 percent of a crucial batch of evidence that they would have used to try to prove her guilt, the reporter on a bombshell new report from Orlando's WKMG-TV tells RadarOnline.com.

The station will broadcast its report Tuesday night and promises to reveal "evidence that could have changed the jury's mind -- evidence that points right at Casey,” according to news director Steve Hyvonen. But RadarOnline.com obtained some of the shocking new details, from Tony Pipitone, the star reporter behind the new report.

"We've uncovered an astounding failure by investigators that left prosecutors unaware of more than 98 percent of a crucial batch of evidence,” Pipitone told Radar.

Pipitone and the station then made prosecutors aware of that evidence, and the reaction they received proved its value.

“When we revealed it to them last week, they said they would have used some of it to try to prove Casey's guilt," Pipitone added.

As RadarOnline.com has previously reported, Casey was let off the hook on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, when a Florida jury found her not guilty in July 2011.

She's currently engaged in a civil lawsuit with Zenaida Gonzalez, after telling authorities that a woman with a similar name had kidnapped her missing daughter. She plans to plead the fifth.

The story will air during WKMG-TV’s 11 p.m. ET newscast on Tuesday.

Muddy
11-20-2012, 06:28 PM
So whats the fracking evidence?

PorkChopSandwiches
11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Fuckin Floriduh

Hugh_Janus
11-20-2012, 06:54 PM
thought it would be a sextape :sad2:

Acid Trip
11-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Can someone be retried if new evidence emerges?

FBD
11-20-2012, 08:11 PM
pretty sure they cant, you're only allowed one trial for a crime, and unless is ends in a mistrial, that's what you get. appeals aside. but I dont know what the statute of limitations is on an appeal for something like this.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2012, 08:13 PM

Nope, unfortunately

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-you-retry-a-person-for-murder-if-new-evidence--486281.html

Acid Trip
11-20-2012, 08:15 PM
What about charging her with something new like felony child endangerment? I'm sure she committed a lot of little crimes that they ignored because they were going for murder.

I'm sure a couple perjury charges could be thrown in too.

FBD
11-20-2012, 08:25 PM
or we can just kidnap her and tattoo a target on her forehead :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 08:26 PM

As much as I wish she could, we all know better than that. Double Jeopardy and all that.

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 08:27 PM
or we can just kidnap her and tattoo a target on her forehead :lol:

I honestly believe that if this woman does not go under the knife for extensive plastic surgery and a whole new identity, that someone in this country is going to take a shot at taking her life.

FBD
11-20-2012, 08:36 PM
She shouldnt be alone in that regard

Lambchop
11-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Is this another O.J type case where we know the bitch did it but the law has determined her to be innocent?

Acid Trip
11-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Is this another O.J type case where we know the bitch did it but the law has determined her to be innocent?

Yup.

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 08:40 PM

No, this is the type of case where everybody knows she did it but the fuck ups in Florida didn't take the time to research and investigate fully, gather all the evidence they needed to convict her. They brought her to trial rather quickly as a kneejerk reaction to the crime instead of taking time to build their case against her properly.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-20-2012, 08:42 PM
She is free because she is hot

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 08:44 PM

I don't get how you guys think she's hot.

She looks like one of those alien races from Star Trek TOS.

http://i.imgur.com/gYyke.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
11-20-2012, 08:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/v1D6N.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CGDF7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/w2dl8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SutEa.jpg

:hitit:

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 08:53 PM
See my post above.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-20-2012, 08:54 PM
see mine

Lambchop
11-20-2012, 08:55 PM
If she flashes a titty, you must acquit-ty?

Hugh_Janus
11-20-2012, 10:09 PM
I don't get how you guys think she's hot.

She looks like one of those alien races from Star Trek TOS.

http://i.imgur.com/gYyke.jpg
I'd pound that shit like a piledriver on 'roids

Goofy
11-20-2012, 10:34 PM

Nope, unfortunately

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-you-retry-a-person-for-murder-if-new-evidence--486281.html

What a ridiculous law :wha: So, theoretically, new evidence could be uncovered proving beyond a doubt (ie a video of someone committing a murder) that someone committed a murder yet they cannot be tried again for murder because they were previously acquitted? That's fucked up and absurd :|

Goofy
11-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Also, i thought Double Jeopardy was a US quiz show 8-[

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2012, 10:36 PM
What a ridiculous law :wha: So, theoretically, new evidence could be uncovered proving beyond a doubt (ie a video of someone committing a murder) that someone committed a murder yet they cannot be tried again for murder because they were previously acquitted? That's fucked up and absurd :|

Unfortunately that's the way it goes. In fact, someone could get acquitted and then walk outside the court room and confess to the murder giving every single detail of it, and they still couldn't be retried for the case. :|

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 11:22 PM
see mine

I'd pound that shit like a piledriver on 'roids

Both of y'all need to raise your standards. She's ugly.

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Oh and PS: She fucking killed her baby daughter.

RBP
11-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Both of y'all need to raise your standards. She's ugly.

But she'd make a great mom. :tup:

Muddy
11-20-2012, 11:25 PM
Yeah ya'll are pretty desperate if you'd fuck a bitch that killed a 3 year old little girl..

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/kiriblakeley/files/2011/06/caylee_anthony.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
11-21-2012, 11:42 AM
By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/WCZE9.png

A damning new local television report in Florida claims to have unearthed evidence that could have changed the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial, and RadarOnline.com has all the ground-breaking details.

The shocking report that aired on Tuesday night on Orlando's WKMG-TV alleges that during her murder trial Anthony's defense team sat anxiously awaiting the prosecution to bring up the bombshell that someone in the Anthony home had searched on a computer for how to kill with poison and suffocation - the same day that her daughter, Caylee, died.

But the bomb never exploded, alleged the world exclusive by star WKMG-TV reporter Tony Pipitone.

"We were waiting for the state to bring it up," defense attorney Jose Baez told Local 6, revealing he was going to claim Casey's father George Anthony did the alleged search. "And when they didn't, we were kind of shocked."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, WKMG claims that prosecutors missed 98 percent of a crucial batch of evidence that they could have used to try to prove Casey's guilt, including an alleged online search for "fool proof suffocation" on the Anthony family computer, which they were not aware of until Local 6 revealed it last week.

The expose brought to light even more revelations about what allegedly happened on Monday, June 16, 2008, the day that Caylee died, such as after George said he had left for work, the Anthony family's desktop computer was allegedly activated by someone using a password-protected account Casey Anthony was the main user of.

At 2:51 p.m. a Google search for the term "fool-proof suffocation," misspelling the last word as "suffication" was typed in to the computer according to the report.

Five seconds later, the user allegedly clicked on an article about websites that included advice on "fool proof" ways to suffocate someone.

When approached by WKMG-TV trial prosecutor Jeff Ashton lamented over the alleged missed evidence and said: "It's just a shame we didn't have it. This certainly would have put the accidental death claim in serious question."

The high profile murder case that ended in Casey's acquittal captivated the nation, involved three years of painstaking investigation and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. So why was such alleged crucial evidence neglected?

"I don't think it's appropriate for me to say this person messed up, that person messed up or we messed up," said Ashton.

According to the report, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office allegedly possessed the evidence but failed to extract it and hand it over to prosecutors, which sheriff Captain Angelo Nieves now calls "an oversight." Going on to tell WKMG: "This has been a learning experience for investigators as well."

WKMG reports that prosecutors did ask for the Internet history from that fateful day, but the request came too late - approximately two months before the trial started - and after they had learned that Anthony was going to claim she was awakened that morning by her frantic father looking for a missing Caylee.

Lead prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick told the reporter that she had initially hoped to disprove Casey's statement by finding out, and subsequently presenting to the jury, exactly what Anthony had been looking at on her computer at the time of Caylee's death.

However, lead sheriff's Investigator Yuri Melich allegedly sent Burdick a spreadsheet that contained less than two percent of the computer’s Internet activity that day.

The alleged fatal flaw came about because Melich allegedly only presented data from the computer’s Internet Explorer browser – one Casey Anthony had apparently stopped using months earlier. Since March, she preferred to use the computer’s Mozilla Firefox browser, as investigators already knew.

So, instead they allegedly only discovered 17 vague entries, and missed the 1,247 entries - 98.7 percent - recorded on the Mozilla Firefox browser that day - including the search for "fool proof suffocation."

Melich declined to comment on the allegations, and the then-head of the computer crimes section, Sgt. Kevin Stenger, has since retired and could not be reached for comment.

However, according to the report, in September 2012, Phoenix, Arizona attorney Isabel Humphrey did what investigators in Florida did not - allegedly obtaining the evidence that could have proven to have been the smoking gun in the controversial trial.

Humphrey reportedly obtained the computer's full browser histories in August through a public records request, and when she later asked Osbourne in an e-mail about the alleged oversight, she reportedly claimed she was never asked to conduct a search for "suffocation."

"It really doesn't take more than 15 or 20 minutes to look through the entire Internet history for June 16 and I would have thought if there was one day you were going to pick, that would be the day," Humphrey told reporters.

Humphrey then recruited John Goetz, a retired engineer and computer expert in Connecticut, to extract the alleged records, which took only two hours, and he sent them to Local 6 in August.

Among the evidence that he reportedly discovered was that it was allegedly Casey Anthony’s AIM account screen name – casey o marie – and not George Anthony’s that logged in just before the fool proof suffocation search.

The same AIM account was allegedly used to chat on the computer at 7:56 a.m., and was logged in at the same time of other Casey-related Mozilla Firefox browsing session on that day.

The AIM account evidence was allegedly yet another detail that Baez reportedly planned to pin on George Anthony, citing it as "concrete proof" it was him and not Casey Anthony doing the foolproof suffocation search that afternoon.

"It shows you a state of mind that is present on the actual afternoon that the child died," claimed Humphrey about the alleged search.

However, the prosecution had no idea that those webpages were even allegedly visited that day, which perplexes Baez more than anyone else.

"Why they didn't bring it up or how it happened, you would have to ask them about it," he told WKMG-TV. "I don't understand how nobody ever knew about this evidence.

"We were keeping it close to the vest and ready to counter punch in the trial and it never came up."

In his book, Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story, Baez "claimed he had concrete proof it was George and not Casey on the computer doing that search, and that it actually occurred an hour earlier," reported Tony Pipitone, who promised more details in a report on Wednesday on "how the evidence points to it being Casey."

As RadarOnline.com has previously reported, Casey was acquitted of charges of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the 2008 death of two-year-old Caylee, when a Florida jury found her not guilty in July 2011.

Hal-9000
11-22-2012, 07:26 PM
wow...even her google searches indicate guilt...

I remember after it happened she was making all sorts of noise about how great it was to party and to be free...this is before the media descended on her. She was blogging somewhere describing how great it was to go to the bar, to be single, to have no worries...

IMO this woman should be hung by a vigilante mob

Hugh_Janus
11-22-2012, 07:45 PM
wow...even her google searches indicate guilt...

I remember after it happened she was making all sorts of noise about how great it was to party and to be free...this is before the media descended on her. She was blogging somewhere describing how great it was to go to the bar, to be single, to have no worries...

IMO this woman should be hung by a vigilante mob
after I've had my way with her :hand:

Hal-9000
11-22-2012, 08:08 PM
after I've had my way with her :hand:

don't fall asleep man....you'll probably wake up to a blanket over the face

Loser
11-22-2012, 09:02 PM
This bitch needs to die in the worst way imaginable.

Fking stoning her to death. Bludgeon her with big fucking pineapples.

Hal-9000
11-22-2012, 11:26 PM
pineapples is some serious shit man :hand:

Godfather
11-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Let me get this straight. The prosecutors only checked her IE history and not Firefox.... they didn't consult the FBI or anything?

Holy shit. Bushleague. Heads should roll on this one.