PDA

View Full Version : Angus T. Jones TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men': It's Ungodly FILTH

Teh One Who Knocks
11-26-2012, 10:24 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/QlFC4.jpg

Angus T. Jones is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $350k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

Muddy
11-26-2012, 10:36 PM
What a wacko..

Hugh_Janus
11-26-2012, 10:50 PM
who makes $350k AN EPISODE

I'm guessing that'll soon be "made" 350k an episode :lol:

Muddy
11-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Hows this show doing in the ratings these days?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Hows this show doing in the ratings these days?

#5 in broadcast shows for the last available ratings week

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/11/20/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-again-tops-week-8-viewing-among-adults-18-49-and-is-number-1-with-total-viewers/158407/

Muddy
11-26-2012, 10:55 PM
#5 in broadcast shows for the last available ratings week

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/11/20/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-again-tops-week-8-viewing-among-adults-18-49-and-is-number-1-with-total-viewers/158407/

Wow.. So Mr Sheen was dead wrong about his effect on the shows future..

PorkChopSandwiches
11-26-2012, 11:05 PM
He was right that it would be shitty

Muddy
11-26-2012, 11:10 PM
He was right that it would be shitty

Its always been shitty, dude..

PorkChopSandwiches
11-26-2012, 11:19 PM
I liked it with sheen. Only watched 1 with Kutcher and I was good

Muddy
11-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Sheen is not on my top 10...

Hal-9000
11-27-2012, 04:01 AM
I think I've watched 20 minutes total over a few episodes....never caught my eye and when I heard that Sheen made bazillions per show, I watched less :lol:

this kid is confused...if he has true Christian values he wouldn't accept a wage for it and should leave the show he's not-endorsing.

Godfather
11-28-2012, 03:33 AM
I watched the first 5 minutes of his video and could barely make it to the part where he slammed the show... I thought I liked the guy but he's just another bloated ego Hollywood punk who likes the sound of his own voice, and bites the hand that feeds him.

What 19 year old thinks people want to hear about your short dweeby little 'journey' and religious experiences.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-28-2012, 12:31 PM
By Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/UljgF.png

Angus T. Jones' controversial pastor has spoken out about the teen actor's bizarre on-camera meltdown, insisting the Two and a Half Men star is NOT having a breakdown and is not being exploited.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jones' shocking rant against his hit sitcom went viral Monday after a testimonial he videotaped for the Forerunner Christian Church was posted online. The 19-year-old's extraordinary tirade sparked concerns for his wellbeing, with his mother telling the Mail Online she is worried her son "is being exploited by the church."

However, Christopher Hudson, the pastor who is featured talking with Jones in the video, has insisted that is not the case, explaining to the Mail Online that Jones believes Jesus Christ is returning to earth soon, and hence feels a strong urge to prepare others for the second coming.

"I respect his mother and the love she has for her child and her need to protect him. She is concerned about his well being as are many other people," Hudson told the Mail Online.

"But Angus has not had a breakdown and I am not manipulating him. He said let's do an interview - and I turned on the camera. Angus is a very educated, thoughtful young man. What was expressed in the video was from the sincere heart of a young man. I didn't encourage him to do anything. I turned the cameras on with a young man who had a story to tell.

"He's making a stand with the statements that resonate with his belief system. Angus has a burden in his heart. He realizes that the subject matter in the programme does not minister to us developing the church of God."

"Angus accepts that we are living in the last days of the world as we know it. Jesus is coming soon and God will judge what is in the heart of each of us."

As previously reported, in the video, Jones, who rakes in a cool $350,000 per episode of Two and a Half Men, blasted the sitcom and urged viewers to "stop filling your head with filth."

"Jake from Two and a Half Men means nothing. He is a nonexistent character. He is…Two and a Half Men, if you watch Two and a Half Men please stop watching Two and a Half Men," Angus said.

"I'm on Two and a Half Men. I don't want to be on it. Please stop watching it. Please stop filling your head with filth."

Obviously deep into the teachings of the church, Angus says the devil works through television shows like his.

"Watch out, because a lot of people don't like to think about how deceptive the enemy is," he said.

"He's been doing this for a lot longer than any of us have been around. So we can't play around. There's no playing around when it comes to eternity."

He then makes it sound like he wants off Two and a Half Men because it doesn't allow him to do God's work.

"If I'm not doing His work, I might as well just die now. God could take me now. If I'm doing more harm than good, or if I'm doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to contribute to the enemy's plan," Angus said.

"You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not okay with what I'm learning, what the Bible says, and being on that television show."

Hudson explains that Jones' message was a way to prepare the masses for the second coming of Christ, something the Forerunner Christian Church believe is imminent.

"We are making preparations for the second coming and it is our responsibility to prepare others for that," Hudson told the Mail Online. "Angus accepts we are living in the last days of the world as we know it. Jesus is coming soon and God will judge what is in the heart of each of us."

Meanwhile, numerous videos of Hudson's unconventional preaching have been unearthed and include a plethora of bizarre claims, including likening President Barack Obama to Hitler and branding Jay-Z a "devil-worshiping Freemason."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTju7uI8-1o

Leefro
11-28-2012, 01:08 PM
I seen the interview the other day

Like the bit he says make sure you are not influenced by trash like this on the tele by saying something from the same medium he's slagging off

So all I gottta say is hand back all your earnings to get rid of the guilt you must feel

redred
11-28-2012, 01:52 PM
charlie was right then ,faking his breakdown to get out the show :lol:

Noilly Pratt
11-30-2012, 05:17 AM
I doubt anyone has watched 2.5 men to get their daily dose of christianity...I think this show was designed to be Charlie Sheen's life as seen through a rose-coloured funhouse mirror. Nothing more and nothing less.

Is it me, or is it the more you shave your hair off, the more kukoo-for-cocoa-puffs you get? Maybe the sun scorches the brain or something.

No crewcuts for me! :mrgreen: