PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2012, 11:48 AM
The Associated Press

EASTON, Pa. – A prosecutor says two Pennsylvania brothers who were rushed to a hospital in September inadvertently took liquid LSD from a bottle of breath mint drops they found on the ground near their home.

Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said Wednesday that investigators determined the boys ingested the hallucinogenic drug.

Morganelli says the boys, ages 7 and 10, were foaming at the mouth and hallucinating after arriving at Bangor Elementary School on Sept. 24. They were hospitalized and released the following day.

Morganelli says investigators couldn't get fingerprints from the bottle to trace it.

He says the boys' mother and her live-in boyfriend tested negative for drugs and there were no issues inside the home.

Pony
11-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Wow, glad they are ok. I wonder how much they took?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Sounds like bad parenting to me...you have kids (especially that age) stupid enough to eat something they found outside on the ground? :huh:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-29-2012, 06:03 PM
foaming at the mouth? That seems like it was something other then LSD

Acid Trip
11-29-2012, 06:09 PM
foaming at the mouth? That seems like it was something other then LSD

I've never seen someone foam at the mouth either. Then again they could have taken way too much if it still had the minty flavor.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-29-2012, 06:23 PM
I guess anythings possible. I have never seen it, as far as I know nobody has ever even OD'ed on LSD.

Shady
11-29-2012, 06:43 PM
The LD50 of LSD is 12000 micrograms. It is possible to od but highly unlikely for a user who knows whoa they are getting into. These kids not knowing what they were ingesting could have very we'll approached it. If they had they'll will probably be insane for the rest of their lives. Chances are there wS something else in that bottle.