PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jezter!

RBP
04-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Took this yesterday for you... look familiar? :-k

http://i.imgur.com/ED66Y.jpg

Jezter
04-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Dude! My dream! :huh: That is pretty much it was in my dream, and seriously, I did not even know there was a river like that... in my dream, it was just a lot wider and it was raging down and not flowing pretty. But still..Im kinda getting freakish vibes... :lol:

Thanks for the pic, RBP! :tup:

RBP
04-15-2011, 05:14 PM
No problem, I thought that you'd enjoy that. :)

Jezter
04-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Yea, that was a nice surprise man. Thanks once more. Now...get on dreaming about Finland and my home town and I'll try to return the favor. Just have some better dreams than I did. :P

redred
04-15-2011, 06:48 PM
:huh:

Goofy
04-15-2011, 06:49 PM
:huh:

Ditto :lol:

Hal-9000
04-15-2011, 07:01 PM
RBP never takes pictures of the subjects in my dreams :(

*waits :lol:*

Jezter
04-15-2011, 07:04 PM

Cellar is that way! ↓↓↓

Hal-9000
04-15-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't know the background....did you dream of Chicago Jez and then RBP took a picture?

if so....very freaky :thumbsup:

Jezter
04-15-2011, 07:14 PM
I don't know the background....did you dream of Chicago Jez and then RBP took a picture?

if so....very freaky :thumbsup:

Indeed.

Life's good on the otherside of the pond?
And RBP, I had a dream where I was in Chicago..and I had to cross a massive river that flowed through the city..so that I could get to a hospital. Don't ask what the heck was that all about cuz I don't know. :D

Hal-9000
04-15-2011, 07:16 PM
That's very prophetic to dream of a place you've never been....could mean that you'll be going to Chicago some time in the future :thumbsup:

I dream of vaginas quite often :sad2:

Jezter
04-15-2011, 07:19 PM
That's very prophetic to dream of a place you've never been....could mean that you'll be going to Chicago some time in the future :thumbsup:

I dream of vaginas quite often :sad2:

:rimshot: :lol:

On a serious note, it was very odd dream all in all. I don't know what I was doing there or why I needed to go to the hospital.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-15-2011, 07:21 PM
I dream of vaginas quite often

Me too, even when Im sleeping

Hal-9000
04-15-2011, 07:39 PM
:rimshot: :lol:

On a serious note, it was very odd dream all in all. I don't know what I was doing there or why I needed to go to the hospital.

You're not supposed to be able to dream about people you've never encountered.Apparently your brain registers and remembers every face you've seen since day one.When dreaming, the experts say that you can't manufacture a face...you pull all of the dream people from a cache of real people you've encountered at one point.

I met a girl once years ago..walked right up to her and said - Hi Karen.She freaked as we had never met before and after talking for a bit we both agreed that we had never met prior to that day.She lived in eastern Canada and had never visited my town and vice versa.I do know that she had appeared in one of my dreams and I remembered her name.

I think that dreaming is fascinating, especially when you pick out details like a river and bridge in a city you've never visited.The mind has soooo many levels....

Hal-9000
04-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Me too, even when Im sleeping

I look at my boss sometimes and think vagina....oh wait, that's a different word :oops:

nevermind

RBP
04-15-2011, 07:55 PM

Boy that's tempting... :lol:

Hal-9000
04-15-2011, 09:47 PM
Boy that's tempting... :lol:

there's sfw tranny pics..I'm sure :lol:

RBP
04-15-2011, 09:50 PM
there's sfw tranny pics..I'm sure :lol:

definitely... er, um, er.... so I've heard. 8-[

Hal-9000
04-15-2011, 09:54 PM
I don't think anyone could post pics of my dreams....some pretty strange stuff goin on there :oops:

MrsM
04-16-2011, 02:34 AM
You're not supposed to be able to dream about people you've never encountered.Apparently your brain registers and remembers every face you've seen since day one.When dreaming, the experts say that you can't manufacture a face...you pull all of the dream people from a cache of real people you've encountered at one point.

I met a girl once years ago..walked right up to her and said - Hi Karen.She freaked as we had never met before and after talking for a bit we both agreed that we had never met prior to that day.She lived in eastern Canada and had never visited my town and vice versa.I do know that she had appeared in one of my dreams and I remembered her name.

I think that dreaming is fascinating, especially when you pick out details like a river and bridge in a city you've never visited.The mind has soooo many levels....

Sounds like a glitch in the matrix :-k better run a diagnostic

RBP
04-16-2011, 03:16 AM
Sounds like a glitch in the matrix :-k better run a diagnostic

The architect? :shock:

I was more thing the oracle. or oral-cle as the case may be. :lol:

Godfather
04-16-2011, 04:09 AM

I'm not reading a single post further :lol:

Shady
04-16-2011, 05:04 AM
Unless I'm wrong, thats a picture of the Adams Street from outside Union Station.

Jezter
04-16-2011, 06:01 AM

Damn right it has and yes, dreams are fascinating when they are good ones and intriguing ones. Luckily I don't have bad dreams practically ever. What happened to you is even more freaky than my Chicago dream. That is just out of this world that you met a girl and "knew" her like that. I hope you got to fullfill another dream after that. The vagina kind. :lol:

I look at my boss sometimes and think vagina....oh wait, that's a different word :oops:

nevermind
:rimshot: Hal on fiiiyaa today! :lol:

Unless I'm wrong, thats a picture of the Adams Street from outside Union Station.
Yea that.. :lol: All I know that in my dream I could see the Wrigley's Stadium in plain sight, as if I my sight had a mega zoom. Cuz in the other "shots" from my dream, the stadium was very very far away...

Shady
04-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Yea that.. :lol: All I know that in my dream I could see the Wrigley's Stadium in plain sight, as if I my sight had a mega zoom. Cuz in the other "shots" from my dream, the stadium was very very far away...

Sometimes I have parts of dreams and daydreams even where I'm able to view something simultaneously from a distance and at an extremely close range.

I love the world of dreams. It is far more fascinating what a brain can produce rather than the dreariness of the real world.

RBP
04-16-2011, 11:17 AM

Give that boy a prize! ;)

Shady
04-17-2011, 01:06 AM
Give that boy a prize! ;)

Would that prize happen to be seats on the glass to a Hawks/Canucks game?