It's just an example of how stupid people are. Not a meatspin or anything :lol:

lost in melb.
12-04-2012, 11:55 PM
It's just an example of how stupid people are. Not a meatspin or anything :lol:

One in the eye for the cynics :lol:

lost in melb.
12-04-2012, 11:56 PM
As Bill Murray said in Ghostbusters….

I do not have JUST clean and dirty, there are many subtle levels of dirty laundry.

Classic

DemonGeminiX
12-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Where'd this come from? I mean, what kind of idiot doesn't know this sort of thing?

:-k

Southern Belle
12-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Where'd this come from? I mean, what kind of idiot doesn't know this sort of thing?

:-k

That's what I'm talking about.

lost in melb.
12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Glad it's easy for you guys. IT is for me at the moment (on break)

BUT when I get busy my current method gets tiresome and cumbersome. If I'm not careful the house and bedroom resemble a zoo at the end of the week

DemonGeminiX
12-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Buy a hamper. Wear something once, consider it dirty, and throw it in the hamper. Pick one day a week that you do laundry and do your laundry early in the day so that you have the rest of your day to do whatever you want. You can wear a particular thing again after it's been washed.

Back in college, to maximize efficiency for my study schedule, I had two weeks worth of outfits, and I would schedule my laundry days in between the times that I knew would be heavy for me. Sometimes I would go the full two weeks before doing laundry and other times, I would do several days worth when I could squeeze it in. I always had clean clothes.

Now that I'm at home, I do laundry once a week, early Saturday morning. I'm usually done by the time that noon rolls around. I still have the hamper.

DemonGeminiX
12-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Or you could always obtain a girlfriend or a wife and get her to do it.

:shifty:

Griffin
12-05-2012, 01:51 AM
...#42- wash jeans and socks

fuck! I apparently missed that one last weekend.

lost in melb.
12-05-2012, 02:25 AM
Wear something once, consider it dirty,

Ah see..there my friend is the problem. Only my undergarments get the daily!

Or you could always obtain a girlfriend or a wife and get her to do it.

:shifty:

She's far worse than me. :hand:

Southern Belle
12-05-2012, 02:33 AM
I don't do dirty clothes, towels, etc. on the floor. Thank goodness my husband is much more a neatnick than me in that sense.
Dirty clothes go in the hamper that is right beside the washing machine. I do laundry all day Saturday, and if necessary, Sunday as well. I don't own many clothes that have to be ironed, but my husband wears dress shirts to work, so if I don't have time to iron, he does it. It's not rocket science ffs.

DemonGeminiX
12-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Ah see..there my friend is the problem. Only my undergarments get the daily!

:idk:

I won't wear the same thing twice unless it's been washed. Just the way I was raised. I guess you can always do the sniff test. If you didn't sweat in it or roll around in dirt while wearing it or spill something on it, it doesn't appear dirty, and the crotch doesn't smell...

She's far worse than me. :hand:

:-s

Can you return her for a refund? Or maybe a replacement? She's apparently defective.

:d

Southern Belle
12-05-2012, 03:01 AM
Like I said, it's not rocket science.

FBD
12-05-2012, 02:01 PM
I outsourced that shit to my wife. I dont do laundry anymore :lol: