PDA

View Full Version : Tragedy as woman with debilitating sexual arousal disorder that made her orgasm up to 50 times in a row commits suicide

Teh One Who Knocks
12-05-2012, 11:54 AM
By Daily Mail Reporter

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7228/article0165a468f000005d.jpg

A woman who suffered from a debilitating condition where she had constant, uncontrollable physical urges has committed suicide after years of battling her affliction.

Gretchen Molannen, 39, was found dead in her home in Spring Hill, Florida over the weekend from an apparent suicide.

She had suffered from persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD) for more than a decade and a half. The condition means the afflicted are physically but not psychologically aroused and can often only find relief after masturbating for hours upon end.

The Tampa Bay Times reported that it is unclear how or when the 39-year-old woman died, but that the Hernando County Sheriff’s office responded to a suicide call on Saturday night.

The newspaper had done a profile on Ms Molannen only a week before, speaking to her about her debilitating disorder.

‘I had such a different life before this thing took over,’ she said in November. Ms Molannen explained that she began feeling the sensation when she was 23, describing that it was like a switch she couldn’t turn off.

One of the only forms of relief came from masturbating for hours on end, something that Ms Molannen, a Lutheran, found as a point of shame.

Though she had aspirations of working as a translator, her condition meant that she had to take odd jobs, because she had to deal with the physical demands of PGAD.

She could only find relief after hours of masturbation.

She had a boyfriend, who emailed the Times after her original story was published, saying the article ‘won’t help her now’ because she had killed herself.

They had sex around four times a year, the Times said, because it caused Ms Molannen hours of agony afterward. She agreed to it in a bid for physical intimacy.

Ms Molannen had told the Tampa Bay Times that because of her condition, she was unable to hold down any full-time employment. She tried to file for disability twice, and was twice denied.

Because of this, the boyfriend had paid her taxes so she could keep her parents’ house.

Speaking to the Tampa Bay Times only a week ago, Ms Molannen said that without medication, she once had 50 uncontrolled orgasms in a row.

‘It made me think I was going to die,’ she told the newspaper.

According to the Journal of Sex and Marriage Therapy, any number of events or medications can trigger the disorder, including going off antidepressants, starting menopause, and even a bad fall.

It is unclear how many women suffer from the disease, but experts estimate it to be in the thousands.

FBD
12-05-2012, 01:28 PM
what's up with the gas mask, did orgasms make her flatulent also?

deebakes
12-06-2012, 03:02 AM
i think i might have pgad :idk:

Loser
12-06-2012, 05:14 AM
I'm sorry, but if I had 50 orgasms a day, the LAST thing I would do is kill myself :lol:

deebakes
12-06-2012, 05:23 AM
50 would be a light day for me :shrug:

Lambchop
12-06-2012, 09:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8dTZgNJ50E

FBD
12-06-2012, 01:53 PM
time for fbd's esoteric "useless information" dump of the day :razz:

I'm sorry, but if I had 50 orgasms a day, the LAST thing I would do is kill myself :lol:

50 would be a light day for me :shrug:

:lol: no offense guys, but... all you know is, its loud and prominent, doesnt shut up until you take care of it, and dont realize that the more its taken care of, the more its going to need to be taken care of - up to a point where your other internal organs are each giving up portions of their energy just so you can make more jizz to waste. sexual energy's interface is at a very deep core level. this lady must have suffered from a horrible endocrine imbalance accompanied with this or because of this. for males it takes your body 6 days of full meals to extract the energy for one full load, more or less. in some buddhist teachings, ridiculously oversexed=reincarnation in animal realm, where you can be restrained by mating season to learn how to control yourself :mrgreen: when you die, dont exit through your dick :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-06-2012, 02:23 PM
I've been known to have this affect on women

the suicide not the orgasm

Hal-9000
12-06-2012, 07:30 PM
I don't get it....she had to masturbate constantly to keep herself sane yet when she had sex (4 times a year) it caused her excessive pain?

PorkChopSandwiches
12-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Her BF was hung like a horse, and he only gave it to her anally

Hal-9000
12-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Her BF was hung like a horse, and he only gave it to her anally

sounds like true love to me

Pony
12-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Was anyone else disappointed she didn't orgasm in the video above?

Goofy
12-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Was anyone else disappointed she didn't orgasm in the video above?

Nope, your comment just saved me the bother of watching it :)

DemonGeminiX
12-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Nope, your comment just saved me the bother of watching it :)

Hahahahahaha...

Hal-9000
12-07-2012, 12:15 AM
I masturbated while reading this story :oops:

Lambchop
12-07-2012, 01:16 AM
I try to feel compassionate but all I can think is :wank: :uwank: :wank:

I think we should all synchronise our masturbation schedules in her honour. Respectfully, of course.

RBP
12-07-2012, 01:40 AM
I try to feel compassionate but all I can think is :wank: :uwank: :wank:

I think we should all synchronise our masturbation schedules in her honour. Respectfully, of course.

Ok go.

:shock:

:oops:

Can we try again later? 8-[