PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Stodden Chooses Her Male Lead for "Sexy" Music Video—and Hubby Doug Hutchison Helps

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2012, 11:57 AM
by Bruna Nessif - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/Lz8tr.jpg

his isn't awkward at all.

Being the supportive and motivating hubby that he is, Doug Hutchison decided to lend a hand to dear and devoted wife, Courtney Stodden, while she was auditioning hot, young guys in their underwear for her "Reality" music video.

What a peach.

http://i.imgur.com/WtdjX.jpg

Stodden's momager, Krista Keller, told E! News at the end of November that her young starlet daughter was looking for a a male lead for her upcoming music video, and that "he has to be attractive. She's looking for a Chris Hemsworth-type look. She's excited! She's able to choose somebody who she feels is going to be perfect for that spot. She's gotten a big response to the casting call."

So did she find him?

"So many great guys came to the audition for my music video for my song 'Reality," Stodden told E! News, "It was hard to choose just one guy for the lead. But at the end, I made the right decision! I am so excited to create this video. It is going to be sexy. Stay tuned."

Judging by the photos, we believe there was definitely great difficulty (and enjoyment) casting this role.

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2012, 12:00 PM
And in between takes, she's gonna try to fuck the younger guy... and of course hubby isn't going to be around because she says she doesn't want him at the shoot.

Griffin
12-12-2012, 12:00 PM
that guy is just too creepy.

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Or maybe hubby will try to fuck the guys himself?

:-k

Griffin
12-12-2012, 12:16 PM
From his look in the first pic, I would say that is on his mind.

Hal-9000
12-12-2012, 03:05 PM
from her look in just two pics....SHE WAAAAAANTS :lol:

if Daddy-Doug is the only guy she's been with so far, this is like a candy store for her..

deebakes
12-13-2012, 06:02 AM
nice upskirt :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-13-2012, 05:50 PM
show me the monkey