PDA

View Full Version : Naked biting spree forces three-drink limit at German pool complex

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Planet Ivy

http://i.imgur.com/sJlbV.jpg

A German leisure pool complex has taken the step of limiting alcohol consumption at its bar, The Local reports. The move comes as a result of a ‘straw that broke the camel’s back’ scenario, wherein the ‘straw’ is represented by a naked, rampaging Austrian.

The 35-year-old man, when asked to leave for behaving in an unspecified but apparently unacceptable manner (his nakedness probably contributing), first tore a chunk from a security guard’s hair while attempting to push him into a pool. When the police were predictably called, he adopted the questionable approach of biting a female officer on the thigh, before going for the arm of another.

Although an uncommonly deranged example, this incident was far from the first relating to alcohol in the embattled run of the Erding Thermal Baths in Munich. In 2011, there were various outbreaks of exuberance, including the brief but storied reign of terror perpetrated by two men four times over the driving limit, as well as a member of a wrestling club fined €4,000 for punching a staff member in the face.

Through these various thoughtless actions, the right for customers to sink slowly into sensory oblivion (possibly never especially wise in such proximity to deep water) is no longer enshrined, with a three-drink limit being imposed with the aid of a chips-based system. Naturally, even if each chip entitles a customer to a generous double, this is a catastrophic limitation surpassing even that of Bathurst racing circuit in Australia, which in 2009 began limiting racegoers to 24 beers (or four litres of wine) apiece. Without the prospect of so much as a fourth drink, the point of even going swimming at all will likely come into question.

Muddy
12-12-2012, 05:42 PM
These people were exiled to Australia for a reason...

PorkChopSandwiches
12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Saulty?

Muddy
12-12-2012, 05:54 PM
I'm on drugs right now from a medical test.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-12-2012, 05:55 PM
My hair fell out

redred
12-12-2012, 05:57 PM
swiming naked, drinking ,biting people theres a whole lot of win going on in that pool

Hal-9000
12-12-2012, 07:02 PM
If I'm a cop and someone bites me.....he gets the baton to the teeth

have to protect myself and all..