PDA

View Full Version : Obama to Troops: Don't Criticize the Taliban

Richard Cranium
12-13-2012, 02:03 AM
pRAisE Be tO aLLaH

The Obama Administration has ordered changes in a new military handbook to now forbid U.S soldiers from criticizing the Taliban.

In addition, our men in uniform are forbidden to disparage pedophilia. Even further, our soldiers are instructed not to speak of women’s rights. Or homosexuality. Or criticism of Afghans at all.

The manual, which runs 75 pages, insinuates that the reason for the insider attacks among our troops by Muslims is that we are ignorant of Afghani culture. The handbook intones: “Better situational awareness/understanding of Afghan culture will help better prepare [troops] to more effectively partner and to avoid cultural conflict that can lead toward green-on-blue violence.”

It’s our insensitivity that fosters the sneak attacks inside our armed services.

63 of our soldiers have been murdered in almost 40 insider attacks just this year.

U.S. Marine General John Allen, the top commander in Afghanistan, “does not approve of its contents,” according to a military spokesman.

This follows an Obama Administration decision in 2012 that removed any materials that portrayed Muslims negatively. The FBI was ordered by Obama to eviscerate instructional material that shows Muslims as violent or open to becoming terrorists.

And it’s not just the FBI; almost all federal agencies are now tasked with Muslim outreach. The Justice Department has an Islamic civil rights program, Homeland Security has coffee with Muslim organizations that are radical, and even NASA was pushed on Muslim diplomacy.

RBP
12-13-2012, 02:40 AM
ugh

KevinD
12-13-2012, 03:55 AM
Y'all can kiss my redneck ass. I am so glad I got out of the military before all this touchy feely shite. It was simpler when I was in: There's the enemy, go kill them.

RBP
12-13-2012, 03:58 AM
Yes Kev... the problem in Afghanistan seems to be exactly that.

That's why I have come to the conclusion to just get out. Either unleash hell on the place or GTFO.

KevinD
12-13-2012, 04:09 AM
Problems like this are actually common once the politicians start trying to run "war" War is a result of failure of diplomacy (IE politicians) Once diplomacy has failed, the olny thing the politicians should do at that point is define the objectives. That said, no, we can't be barbarians and murder/rape our enemies, but I guarantee you, if the USA would go in with clear objectives, keep the politicians out of it, fuck the enemy's world totally and completely, we would have far fewer enemies that would fuck with us.

RBP
12-13-2012, 04:12 AM
Agreed.

KevinD
12-13-2012, 04:24 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a warmonger. It's kinda like personal defense. I actually believe in the application of "minimum force" In other words, I will try to avoid a fight, talk my way out of one, etc. but when It comes down to it, I will do what is necessary to resolve the issue as quickly and effectively as I can. I also don't believe there are "rules" to fighting. lol

RBP
12-13-2012, 04:26 AM
Rules of engagement are literally killing us.

KevinD
12-13-2012, 04:32 AM
There has to be ROE, but they also must be reasonable.

RBP
12-13-2012, 04:37 AM
There has to be ROE, but they also must be reasonable.

Yes... they aren't reasonable... handcuffing the troops!

Fuck it... we aren't willing to fight so gtfo.

FBD
12-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Our soldiers are willing to fight, but our politicians arent willing to let them.

And let's not exempt top brass from this either, this whole fuakin operation is one giant screwup.

That said its always easy to MMQB these things...but hanging around and having no clear reason why we're even there any longer...for the last whole bunch of years...is just another fkn money pit, and one that makes people hate us at that.

Muddy
12-13-2012, 04:41 PM
I guess we can scrap the pig blood hose weapon.. :disapproval: