PDA

View Full Version : Man found passed out in car with his genitals exposed

Teh One Who Knocks
12-19-2012, 12:36 PM
The News-Press

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1251/54752792.jpg

A Cape Coral man has been charged with indecent exposure after police found him passed out in his car with his pants down at a gas station.

Officers responding to a report of a naked man in a vehicle found Miles Jared Overway, 19, with his genitals exposed at Petro America at the corner of Northeast Pine Island Road and Santa Barbara Boulevard on Friday morning.

Officers took photographs of Overway before asking him to pull up his pants and step out of the vehicle, according to a police report.

Overway allegedly told officers he had been trying to urinate in his car when he passed out.

Police found marijuana in the vehicle and noted that Overway appeared to be under the influence of alcohol and narcotics.

He was charged with indecent exposure, marijuana possession and possession of drug equipment.

While Overway was completing a written statement, police said he nodded off again and had to be woken up.

In the apparently nonsensical statement, Overway manages to state that he “went to go to the bathroom in my car in a cup since I have gotten. When it usually sleep with my roommate.”

Goofy
12-19-2012, 12:41 PM
:lol:

redred
12-19-2012, 02:10 PM
why would you piss in a car :lol:

RBP
12-19-2012, 02:17 PM
:lol: love the quoted statement.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-19-2012, 04:29 PM
:lol: