PDA

View Full Version : 7th grader suspended for pointing finger 'gun' at classmates

Teh One Who Knocks
12-21-2012, 12:06 PM
WFMZ-TV Channel 69

http://i.imgur.com/tVJRO.jpg

TAMAQUA, Pa. -

It's not something you can joke about anymore: guns. And the Tamaqua Area School District in Schuylkill County is proving that.

State police investigated a report of a 13-year-old Tamaqua Middle School seventh grade student who made a gesture with his fingers in reference to a gun while pointing at fellow students.

It's been less than a week since the shooting of 28 people, including 20 first and second grade children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, and authorities aren't hesitating to take action.

Police said the boy will be charged with disorderly conduct and will be suspended from school.

DemonGeminiX
12-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Are you absolutely sure this took place in PA and not FL?

:-k

Teh One Who Knocks
12-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Pennsylvania is the new Florida :nono:

DemonGeminiX
12-21-2012, 12:30 PM
If you said New Jersey and not Pennsylvania, I might be inclined to agree.

Goofy
12-21-2012, 12:36 PM
pew pew!

Bit harsh suspending a kid from school for that........

Acid Trip
12-21-2012, 02:45 PM
It's been less than a week since the shooting of 28 people, including 20 first and second grade children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, and authorities aren't hesitating to take action.

I thought they said it was 26 deaths?

Teh One Who Knocks
12-21-2012, 02:48 PM
I thought they said it was 26 deaths?

I believe it was 20 students, 6 faculty, the shooter's mother, and the shooter himself is how they get to 28.

Muddy
12-21-2012, 02:52 PM
I have a chick at work that says she saw on her kids idevice where on of his friends stated through twitter that " I wish the shooting would have happened at his school".. :huh:

Acid Trip
12-21-2012, 03:18 PM
I have a chick at work that says she saw on her kids idevice where on of his friends stated through twitter that " I wish the shooting would have happened at his school".. :huh:

They see the shooting as "OMG those kids got out of school for a week!" instead of the tragedy it was.

It's that damn me, me, me mentality.

Muddy
12-21-2012, 03:20 PM
They see the shooting as "OMG those kids got out of school for a week!" instead of the tragedy it was. It's the me, me, me mentality.

Her kid says the boy is "weird".. So I think they (the county) are running him through as mental eval.

Acid Trip
12-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Her kid says the boy is "weird".. So I think they (the county) are running him through as mental eval.

How old is he?

Muddy
12-21-2012, 04:01 PM
How old is he?

13ish I think..

Hal-9000
12-21-2012, 04:39 PM
I read a pretty brutal forum where the members tell each other to fck off and call each other cnts quite often....

yesterday a guy made this post in reference to a new member who had started a shitty thread - I wish you were a 7 yr old in Connecticut.

Even at that place, he got flamed. And then he posted it again. I'll probably be joining the forum this weekend to let him know my thoughts on the subject :|

joking about this kind of thing is beyond bad taste

Lambchop
12-21-2012, 04:41 PM
I read a pretty brutal forum where the members tell each other to fck off and call each other cnts quite often....

yesterday a guy made this post in reference to a new member who had started a shitty thread - I wish you were a 7 yr old in Connecticut.

Even at that place, he got flamed. And then he posted it again. I'll probably be joining the forum this weekend to let him know my thoughts on the subject :|

I don't recommend watching the new South Park episode then.

Acid Trip
12-21-2012, 05:02 PM

Trolls will be trolls. They only say that shit because it gets people all riled up. Responding to them only makes it worse.

Muddy
12-21-2012, 05:04 PM
I don't recommend watching the new South Park episode then.

:lolwut:

Hal-9000
12-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Trolls will be trolls. They only say that shit because it gets people all riled up. Responding to them only makes it worse.

funny thing is..it's a Survivor forum :lol: They have quite the protocol for posting over there..as in, never compliment or laugh at another post....

even in that atmosphere of venom and hatred, he got a few shots back. I figure I can insult with the best of them :thumbsup:

Shady
12-21-2012, 05:28 PM
How are kids going to shot rubber bands at each other now?

Pony
12-21-2012, 08:53 PM
I've been suspended from work until Wed for threatening to crush a coworkers head.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7208/6905530817_de4c240ea8_z.jpg

Godfather
12-22-2012, 02:36 AM
Oops wrong thread