PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton admitted to hospital with blood clot

Teh One Who Knocks
12-31-2012, 01:59 PM
By Beth Fouhy | The Ticket

http://i.imgur.com/7xIQr.jpg

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has been admitted to a New York hospital for treatment of a blood clot, her spokesman said Sunday.

State Department Spokesman Philippe Reines said Clinton had entered the hospital following a medical examination for a concussion she sustained earlier this month.
"In the course of a follow-up exam today, Secretary Clinton's doctors discovered a blood clot had formed, stemming from the concussion she sustained several weeks ago," Reines said in a statement. "She is being treated with anti-coagulants and is at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital so that they can monitor the medication over the next 48 hours."

Reines added, "Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion. They will determine if any further action is required."

Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week after treatment for the concussion. She is set to step down from her post shortly after President Barack Obama's inauguration on January 21. Last week, Obama announced he had chosen Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry to replace Clinton as the nation's top diplomat.

deebakes
12-31-2012, 03:49 PM
maybe i better change my death pool :-k

Acid Trip
12-31-2012, 03:51 PM
She'll continue having medical problems until January 21st when she steps down and Kerry takes over. She'll magically avoid any hearings on Benghazi too.

FBD
01-02-2013, 09:09 PM
the only problem with this entirely made up storyline is that she would have had to have fractured her skull for this to have happened. which would have meant immediate hospitalization, not waffling for days on end.

not to mention the fact that if this story were true, the use of anticoagulants would basically be a death sentence for the patient. (from numerous doctors with decades in the field, not my words.)

all to hide the fact that the Ambassador was being gifted to AQ or MB or whomever, so that they would have collateral to trade for the blind sheik.

that is why they were all ordered to stand down - MB was told there would be no resistance...

and that is why they dragged Stevens through the streets and sodomized him with broomsticks, they were not expecting to have resistance killing 80 of their men.

we could probably ask the other benghazi survivors, the ones that the media will not mention, but they are basically in sequester and kept under lock and key.

another lie...

...which is basically all we've come to expect from them, and each new one gets met with "ho, hum" and a shuffling to the bottom of the pile.

Godfather
01-03-2013, 02:12 AM
I agree FBD, the gf (who is in med) was laughing at how big a news story this became, and how common/insignificant this is in all likelihood :lol:

RBP
01-03-2013, 02:13 AM
She's out of the hospital.

Godfather
01-03-2013, 02:13 AM
The 45th POTUS lives on.

RBP
01-03-2013, 02:14 AM
The 45th POTUS lives on.

*shudder*

Godfather
01-03-2013, 02:16 AM
:lol:

Lambchop
01-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Is it unusual for a past presidential candidate to take up a position in the opposing candidate's administration?

Or maybe Bill put in a good word for her.

FBD
01-03-2013, 01:26 PM
it is unusual, but rest assured, it was done for a reason - to "keep her relevant" - kinda like the Chelsea plant at NBC. make her popular so she can run for president in 20 years.

honestly the world would have been better off if osama fulfilled his dream and nuked our government and took every last one of the fuckers out. he wouldnt have even realized the favor he'd be doing the american people.