PDA

View Full Version : One Direction Fans Distraught as Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Celebrate New Year With a Kiss

Teh One Who Knocks
01-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Fans Distraught as Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Celebrate New Year With a Kiss
Contact Music

http://i.imgur.com/hf4gS.jpg

Latest celebrity couple Taylor Swift and Harry Styles celebrated the New Year in style, in New York, and closed off 2012 with a kiss, much to the severe distaste of their fans- particularly the female fans of Styles.

Teenage fans are well known for their obsessive tendencies, and fans of Harry Styles have taken to Twitter and Facebook to air their heartbreak in the face of the relationship confirmation. While it may not be 'Facebook-official', kissing at midnight is a pretty sure way of showing it.

One tweeter stated: "I hope taylor knows she is making hundreds of girls around the world right now, cry themselves to sleep. including me #haylorblues".

Another laments their own life because of the relationship, saying "I hate my life. All I'm saying. #haylorsucks".

"My taylor swift posters are going tto be ripped off the wall tomorrow when I get home" Said one bitter ex-fan.

While another stated: "I hate Haylor, half the world does. I will always love Harry But i would NEVER love Haylor. #SorryNotSorry #HaylorSucks"

And one fan on Facebook stated "I will respect Harry's decision but i'm telling you one thing, if she even tries to tear him away from the boys like she did to her ex then WARNING all hell will break loose!" Surely we'd all like to keep hell at bay, but while 1D fans are clearly overwrought with grief over this new relationship, Harry is still in the USA spending time with his lady-love and still planning on touring with 'the boys' later this year.