PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Stodden: Behind the Scenes of Her Music Video ‘Reality’

Teh One Who Knocks
01-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Celebuzz News

http://i.imgur.com/HZDXk.jpg

Courtney Stodden is giving fans an up close and personal look at the music video for her new single, “Reality,” and you can read about it all for yourself right here on Celebuzz.

In our exclusive behind the scenes footage, the 18-year-old starlet — who shot to fame in 2011 when she married actor Doug Hutchison at the age of 16 — offers a sexy tease of what everyone can expect from her latest venture in front of the camera.

“It’s about this hot nerd that I’m captivated by,” Stodden told Celebuzz. “We get into the bedroom. It gets a little steamy. And the rest is history.”

“It’ll be pretty sexy, pretty hot — a lot of kissing, straddling,” she added.

long for the video shoot, in which Stodden can be seen dressed in a gold Wonder Woman-esque costume and licking a giant lollipop, was her husband, Hutchison, whom Stodden praised for being so supportive of her career.

“My husband Doug absolutely gives me confidence, because he’s so supportive,” she said. “He’s here as my assistant. He’s just really helping me. He’s like my helping hand, which is a great asset to have, especially in a husband.”

PorkChopSandwiches
01-07-2013, 04:40 PM
“It’ll be pretty sexy, pretty hot — a lot of kissing, straddling,” she added.

A lot of DP?

deebakes
01-08-2013, 01:51 AM
just get your tits out already skank :hand: