PDA

View Full Version : Fixing the Problem Isnt Difficult

FBD
01-07-2013, 07:29 PM
The following was received via email. Supposedly it appeared in the Waco Tribune. I don’t know the author, but I assume those interested could look her up. Since the Constitution no longer matters, I assume we can make her President, even though she doesn’t meet the (formerly valid) age restriction.

“IF YOU CAN’T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER,YOU’VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM”
WRITTEN BY A 21 YEAR OLD FEMALE

Wow, this girl has a great plan! Love the last thing she would do the best.This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It’s her future she’s worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she’s being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX , Nov 18, 2011

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home” will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a “government” job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good..”

Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be “demeaning” and ruin their “self esteem,” consider that it wasn’t that long ago that taking someone else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Muddy
01-07-2013, 07:34 PM
I wont even read this.. ALL of us have an opinion how to fix the problem.. NONE of us will ever get them implemented.. It's a total pipe dream.

FBD
01-07-2013, 07:46 PM
roight! looks like it'll be insolvency for the lot of us, then

PorkChopSandwiches
01-07-2013, 08:01 PM
It makes perfect sense

PorkChopSandwiches
01-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Not a 21 year old girl, and looks as if the last 2 paragraphs were added after the fact

http://www.blackshards.com/?p=2415

Teh One Who Knocks
01-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Not a 21 year old girl, and looks as if the last 2 paragraphs were added after the fact

http://www.blackshards.com/?p=2415

porky.snopes.com :thumbsup:

FBD
01-07-2013, 08:08 PM
:lol:

Lambchop
01-07-2013, 08:14 PM
I got dah soluciones

Execute a few high profile tax avoiders
Execute a few low profile social security scammers
Tougher medical screening to qualify for benefits. If you lost your legs in Iraq and suffer from PTSD, here's some help. etc.
Unemployed but fit? Set up government factories that are profitable and employ them.
I hear prisoners get money for prison jobs. WTF? Make them work for hot water.
Buy an Xbox 360 and not a PS3, 'cause you'll be funding teh Japr0neeze otherwise.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Buy an Xbox 360 and not a PS3, 'cause you'll be funding teh Japr0neeze otherwise.

:lol:

Muddy
01-07-2013, 08:22 PM
It all funds China so it really doesn't matter.

The Crow
01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
As a 21 year old female I can state that this is factual.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-07-2013, 08:32 PM
:hand:

:worthless:

KevinD
01-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Subbing in, will read it later.

Hal-9000
01-07-2013, 11:11 PM
I couldn't agree with the article more....lots of valid points and I don't even live there :lol:

cheers and here, here!

Muddy
01-07-2013, 11:43 PM
I couldn't agree with the article more....lots of valid points and I don't even live there :lol:

cheers and here, here!

Everyone's got a point.. Doesn't matter. It's a pipe dream. What if!! What ifff I hit the lottery!! Then I would dump everyone on medicare and buy a Torino and make Jesus take a piss test...

Hal-9000
01-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Everyone's got a point.. Doesn't matter. It's a pipe dream. What if!! What ifff I hit the lottery!! Then I would dump everyone on medicare and buy a Torino and make Jesus take a piss test...

yikes...a little aggressive today aren't we?

why I like it - if you just let systems exist, then they'll never change. If someone speaks up using a big enough forum, at least it's the inception of change.

You're right, things do rarely change....except when enough people are in agreement and make their issues known.

Muddy
01-07-2013, 11:55 PM
yikes...a little aggressive today aren't we?

why I like it - if you just let systems exist, then they'll never change. If someone speaks up using a big enough forum, at least it's the inception of change.

You're right, things do rarely change....except when enough people are in agreement and make their issues known.

Im not being aggressive, I am just stating how I feel about the situation... I've heard and read 1000 good opinions and motivational emails.. They dont matter.. :lol: bitch.

Hal-9000
01-07-2013, 11:56 PM
:doh:

I forget my LOL smilie after the first line, apologies..

Muddy
01-07-2013, 11:57 PM
:doh:

I forget my LOL smilie after the first line, apologies..

:dance:

Hal-9000
01-08-2013, 12:00 AM
MLK said he had a pipe dream one night too....and things have changed in that regard

:dance:

DemonGeminiX
01-08-2013, 12:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgzNEPhYQA

Hal-9000
01-08-2013, 12:04 AM
your country is headed for another Civil War....mark my words...

you'll reach a breaking point where the government is giving so much money out to welfare recipients and illegals, that the workers of the country will rise up and say - We ain't gonna support these loafs anymore!!!! :x

and the corporate army will march on trailer park America and write some new pages in your history....

DemonGeminiX
01-08-2013, 12:08 AM
:-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1lytua2dh4

Muddy
01-08-2013, 12:14 AM

you'll reach a breaking point where the government is giving so much money out to welfare recipients and illegals, that the workers of the country will rise up and say - We ain't gonna support these loafs anymore!!!! :x

and the corporate army will march on trailer park America and write some new pages in your history....

It's possible..

FBD
01-08-2013, 01:39 PM

you miss how the two have a symbiotic relationship, though ;)