PDA

View Full Version : Kris Jenner Told Kim Kardashian She Can Get $6 Million For Baby Pics

Teh One Who Knocks
01-08-2013, 12:35 PM
by Sandra Clark - Hollywood Life

http://i.imgur.com/nFZCp.jpg

It looks like Kim and Kanye are holding out for the big bucks! The couple recently turned down a $3 million offer for the first pics of their baby. Why? Momager Kris Jenner believes they can make double!

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expected to make tons of money when their little one arrives, and the longer they wait the better, because Kris Jenner has it all under control!

Why Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Declined The Initial Offer

A friend of the Kardashian family tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY,”Kris instructed Kim and Kanye to NOT sell photos of their baby for a mere $3 million! Kris thinks they could get double the amount.”

In addition to passing on the $3 million offer by an overseas tabloid, TMZ reports that Kim and Kanye aren’t planning on selling their photos to anyone in the near future. Why? Because the longer the wait, the more money they will get!

Another source us EXCLUSIVELY,”The main reason that Kim is not selling her pics yet is because she knows she will get more money once it gets closer to the birth, and also she doesn’t want to sell the pics yet because Kanye thinks that it is bad luck.”

“He thinks that if they sell now, and something goes wrong with the pregnancy then he would definitely think that is the reason,” says the source. “He is very superstitious!”

Hal-9000
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Kanye always looks pissed in pics with Kim.....trouble in paradise? :lol:

Muddy
01-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Yo! Yo! Yo! I stay away from danger, danger stay away from me!! I counter react on all you Djangos and then I flee!

Hal-9000
01-08-2013, 06:43 PM
wiggerposts :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-08-2013, 07:10 PM
imma let you finish

Teh One Who Knocks
01-08-2013, 07:13 PM
wiggerposts :lol:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2513/wigger15513.jpg

Lambchop
01-08-2013, 07:13 PM
She sold her pussy for fame. Now her baby for more monies?

Hal-9000
01-08-2013, 07:22 PM
it's gonna be a shoot out when those two get divorced..........perhaps literally

RBP
01-08-2013, 09:03 PM
it's gonna be a shoot out when those two get divorced..........perhaps literally

They'd have to get married first.