PDA

View Full Version : Katherine Webb gets a Donald Trump job offer, says she's 'shocked' about the attention

RBP
01-10-2013, 01:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lsWWF.gif

Katherine Webb has definitely become the breakout star of the BCS National Championship, after getting camera time as the girlfriend of Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron. The 2012 Miss Alabama USA is quite easy on the eyes, garnering attention from broadcaster Brent Musberger, who ESPN later apologized for.

Webb tells "Today" that the apology was not necessary.

"I don't think it was needed, honestly," says Webb. "Of course I appreciate it, but at the same time I don't think I needed an apology ... I think the media has been really unfair to [Musburger] ... the fact that he said that we were beautiful and gorgeous, I don't see why any woman wouldn't be flattered by that."

She also tells "Today" that the attention is pretty surprising, though she did start to get wind of it during the game.

"My phone actually died before I entered the stadium," says Webb, so she was not tweeting or receiving messages, but she says her friends sitting near her started to see the internet attention start while the game was still going on.

"I'm honestly really shocked that it really took off like that," Webb continues. "I think that we need to draw back our attention to who the real winners are and that's the Alabama football team ... they won their second national championship and that's such an accomplishment."

But she adds, "I'm flattered by all the attention."

Speaking of attention, Donald Trump has offered Ms. Webb a job. He tweets, "We are going to ask Katherine Webb to be a judge at the Miss USA Pageant coming up in Las Vegas."

She responds, "@realDonaldTrump Good talking to you today..I know me and @10AJMcCarron are looking forward to coming to #NYC soon!"

http://i.imgur.com/UuMJL.jpg

DemonGeminiX
01-10-2013, 01:39 AM
She's gorgeous.

Point for Alabama girls (and I don't mean the University).

Teh One Who Knocks
01-10-2013, 11:53 AM
She's pretty, but not drop dead amazingly beautiful like everyone has been making her out to be :dunno: