PDA

View Full Version : Demi Lovato: The Sober Living House Is My Home

Teh One Who Knocks
01-11-2013, 01:05 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/jgr7X.jpg

Demi Lovato is rich and famous, and can afford to live just about anywhere she wants ... but we've learned she's been living in a fairly spartan sober living facility for more than a year.

It's actually pretty awesome ... Demi does not want to fall back into the grip of addiction, where she found herself back in 2010, when she admitted she had problems with anorexia, bulimia and cutting.

After going to rehab, the 20-year-old seemed better, but ultimately felt she needed the support and guidance from counselors and other addicts who understood her situation.

Sources tell us ... shortly after her inpatient rehab, she moved into a facility in the L.A. area. It's interesting ... considering she also owns a very nice home in L.A..

We're told during the entire season of "X Factor" Demi felt it was best to come home to the facility, where she wouldn't lose her way.

As for how long she'll stay there ... it's undetermined.

In a town with a lot of stars who never figure it out, it's pretty amazing when you see someone as young as her make such good decisions.

Muddy
01-11-2013, 01:31 PM
This girls a struggler.. Kudos to her for her hard work..

Shady
01-12-2013, 01:44 PM
That's not an addiction. I bet she never blew some for coke before.