PDA

View Full Version : Records detail librarian's quest for sex with teen

Teh One Who Knocks
01-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Written by Lee Higgins - The Journal News

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2328/50671451.jpg

NEW ROCHELLE — After months of teasing, a New Rochelle High School librarian allegedly showed up at a 16-year-old student’s home in April, pushed him onto his bed and asked “is this what you want?” as she started to pull down his sweatpants.

“I thought she wanted to give me oral sex and maybe have intercourse,” he told police in a sworn statement. “I didn’t want to so I pushed her off me.”

Marisa Anton, 33, of Yonkers, later texted him two pictures of her breasts, before begging to come over again. Concerned this was all getting out of control, the boy went to police, who arrested her the next time she showed up at his house, in May.

The librarian, who the boy said had a fiance, resigned in August and pleaded guilty last month to endangering the welfare of a child. She is expected to be sentenced Feb. 26 to three years probation.

Eight pages of city police records obtained by The Journal News under the state Freedom of Information Law, show how the teen became increasingly concerned after his flirting with Anton last spring went too far. She urged him to delete text and email correspondence with her, the teen told police.

“She was concerned that she would get in trouble if anyone ever found out what was going on,” the teen said. “At one point, she emailed me penal codes of possible crimes she could be charged with. She also sent me a link to a website where there was an article about a teacher that was arrested for having sex with a student.”

The teen met her in the school’s library and they started sending sexually charged emails to each other, some of which he sent to her work email address, he told police.

“At first, I was just kind of playing around with her and wanted to see how far I could take it but she seemed to be very interested in actually having sex,” he told police. “We then started texting with each other. The conversations and texts became more intense and sexual in nature.”

In April, the two made plans to meet away from school and have sex, the teen told police, and Anton invited him to her home. “She offered several times to come to my house and pick me up and bring me to her home,” the statement says. “I never went because I was too nervous.”

One afternoon in late April, hours before the teen’s mother was to return home, Anton visited his house after he invited her. He got into her car for almost a half-hour and she gave him a back massage, which she continued inside his home. After he rejected her bedroom advances, he told police, “She seemed very offended and left immediately. Later on that day, she texted me and told me she wasn’t offended.”

Weeks later she sent him “two pictures of her breasts” after he sent her a photograph of a penis that he downloaded from the Internet, he said in the statement. The teen told police that Anton kept asking to see him in late May and it made him nervous, prompting him to consult with a relative, and ultimately contact investigators.

“She told me she wanted to see me,” he told police. “I told her I wasn’t sure if I wanted to but she kept asking. She said she was going to come to my house right then. I got nervous because she was talking about ‘slaughtering’ me. She told me she would not hurt me but I felt the situation was getting out of hand.”

Anton was arrested the afternoon of May 30 after the teen agreed to help police in a sting. He invited her to his house for sex and asked her to buy condoms, a police report says. When she rang the doorbell, an officer answered.

“Marisa appeared to be extremely nervous,” the officer wrote in the report. “I asked her what she was doing at the house and she stated she was there to see a student. She was shaking and started to cry.”

Police seized her iPhone and a CVS bag that contained condoms with a receipt, the report says. They later executed a search warrant at her home, seizing three computers. Police also obtained surveillance video that they said showed her entering CVS and buying the condoms.

Anton declined to give a statement at police headquarters, asking to speak to a lawyer. In New York, legal age of consent is 17.

Anton will not be required to register as a sex offender. Her lawyer, Michele Marianna Bonsignore, could not be reached for comment today.

She isn’t the first city school official to be busted for inappropriate activity with a minor.

Two years ago, 38-year-old Jose Martinez, a former school administrator, pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal sexual act after being accused of having sexual relations with a 14-year-old male student in his office at Isaac E. Young Middle School.

RBP
01-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Female predator, gets probation.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-21-2013, 03:32 PM
After months of teasing, a New Rochelle High School librarian allegedly showed up at a 16-year-old student’s home in April, pushed him onto his bed and asked “is this what you want?” as she started to pull down his sweatpants.

:yup:

RBP
01-21-2013, 03:33 PM
you're wanking to a story about a sexual predator. :huh:

Sicko. :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-21-2013, 03:40 PM
you're wanking to a story about a sexual predator. :huh:

Sicko. :hand:

:-s

I was simply giving my answer to that question :nono:

RBP
01-21-2013, 03:54 PM
I didn't ask a question... I made a statement. Get with the program.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-21-2013, 03:56 PM
I didn't ask a question... I made a statement. Get with the program.

Did I quote you? :-s

That's what I thought... :slap:

RBP
01-21-2013, 04:01 PM
So what "question" were you answering? Just admit you liked that little fantasy you perv. :P

PorkChopSandwiches
01-21-2013, 04:06 PM
What straight male turns down head :facepalm:

Muddy
01-21-2013, 05:42 PM
Can we see the breasts before I pass judgement?

Goofy
01-21-2013, 05:47 PM

A 16 year old gay student apparently :) Stupid little fag....... you're meant to tell the world 'after' you've fucked the teacher, not before [-(

redred
01-21-2013, 07:25 PM
:hitit:

DemonGeminiX
01-21-2013, 07:31 PM

:hand:

I bet you'd turn it down if the offer came from a 60 year old one-eyed toothless crackhead.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-21-2013, 07:40 PM
True, but I was looking at her pic as well.

FBD
01-22-2013, 04:43 PM
:yup:

...which would have been the response of just about any of us were we that kid...

but I have to agree with rbp. you either toss the book, or throw it. which is it?