PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus Shocks Again With Racy New Cosmo Cover

RBP
01-27-2013, 04:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1s15lo1.jpg

Miley Cyrus strikes again!

Just when we think she can’t shock us anymore, she outdoes herself. The 20-year-old former Disney star is rocking the March cover of Cosmopolitan in nothing more than a white blazer and low-slung white pants … and no shirt or bra.

Add this racy look to the plethora of things the “Can’t Be Tamed” singer has done to raise eyebrows over the years: the risqué clothing, provocative photos, drug dalliances, that haircut, and her shocking engagement to Liam Hemsworth at the age of 19. But not only does she not care what we think, Cyrus has zero regrets over how it all went down.

"Some of the worst things that have happened in my career, like things getting leaked, have actually been what's best for me, because people knew when I was on [‘Hannah Montana’] that I was really growing up,” she tells the magazine. “I never faked anything. I never played the Disney game of smiling and being a princess and then suddenly having a hard time, saying, ‘That isn't who I really am.’”

That same attitude is being applied as she plans her upcoming wedding to the “Hunger Games” actor, who popped the question last May with a 3.5-carat ring. Don’t expect it to be a big “who’s who in Hollywood” kind of ordeal, like Kim Kardashian’s $10 million fiasco.

“I feel the bigger the wedding, the more it becomes a target for people to ruin,” says Cyrus. “So we just want it to be small, with the people who we’d take bullets for. I don’t want to be looking at those photos and see people that I wish hadn’t been there. C’mon, I can’t even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don’t know why anyone thinks I’m going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am."

http://i.imgur.com/wJOhBQD.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ggRuZ6h.jpg

DemonGeminiX
01-27-2013, 05:11 AM
:-s

That's shockingly racy?

Hugh_Janus
01-27-2013, 08:36 AM
but she used to be hannah montana... bllah blah etc

Muddy
01-27-2013, 01:08 PM
Skrillex looks good on the cover.. That sneer she does tough... Hurl.

DemonGeminiX
01-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Call 911 now!!!

lost in melb.
01-27-2013, 05:49 PM
Well I think she looks terrible

RBP
01-27-2013, 05:59 PM
I think she looks edible 8-[

Hal-9000
01-27-2013, 06:48 PM

That's shockingly racy?

Shockingly is a word? :-s

agreed, if it was anyone else they wouldn't mention a bit about how she's dressed...no bra etc

DemonGeminiX
01-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Shockingly is a word? :-s

It is when I say it.

BTW, Ledoux's calling you out in the Sports subforum. Something about the annual Superbowl bet?

Hal-9000
01-27-2013, 06:58 PM
you took my post and I was happy to discover shockingly is in the lexicon :lol:

:hand: Ledoux barks loudly, but NEVER WINS

:dance:

DemonGeminiX
01-27-2013, 07:02 PM
you took my post and I was happy to discover shockingly is in the lexicon :lol:

:hand: Ledoux barks loudly, but NEVER WINS

:dance:

Yeah, I noticed that's what happens when you two bet on this game. He's picking the 49ers which means you're gonna have to take the Ravens... I guess that means the Ravens are gonna win the Superbowl. I'll place my bets accordingly.

Hal-9000
01-27-2013, 07:11 PM
I always give him the choice....this year I believe that I want first pick :mrgreen: