PDA

View Full Version : Zizzi waiter Andrew Baxter sacked after following teenage girl into loo

redred
01-31-2013, 10:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xu8KzV5.gif

A WAITER who followed young girls to the toilet to spy on them has been given a community order.

Andrew Baxter was sentenced for voyeurism at Bristol Magistrates' Court after he burst into a cubicle occupied by a 14-year-old girl he was serving at Zizzi restaurant in Cabot Circus.

District Judge Simon Cooper handed him a supervision order and a curfew, adding that the additional punishment of losing three jobs would be enough.

He said: "This was an ill considered, rushed attempt to invade a lavatory cubicle from which he immediately withdrew and apologised."

He added: "He followed a girl he plainly thought was older than she was into a lavatory and when challenged he immediately backed off."

An application for a Sexual Offenders Prevention Order was dropped by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), but Baxter, 27, will still have to sign onto a sex offenders register.

As reported in The Post, Baxter, who lives in a shared house in Upper Belmont Road, Bishopston, appeared in court earlier this month.

The court heard that on March 4 last year he gave winks and acted "inappropriately" towards a group of 14-year-old girls upon whose table he was waiting. Baxter then followed the girls to the loo and, on one occasion, walked in on one of them in a cubicle.

Baxter admitted one charge of voyeurism, after the case was initially listed for a trial. Two other voyeurism charges relating to the incident were withdrawn.

Prosecuting on January 9, Laura Opie said the girls were eating alone, without their parents.

She said: "Through the course of the evening they had a waiter dealing with them. He was winking at them and behaving inappropriately towards them."

Ms Opie said the girls went to the toilet in pairs but every time they did so Baxter followed them, opening doors for them as they went.

On one occasion, after one of the girls had entered the ladies' toilet he followed her in and opened the cubicle door using a "special object". She challenged him when he entered and he walked out.

The incident was later reported by a friend of the victim to a police beat manager at the girls' school.

Before he was arrested, the court heard, he had attempted to make contact with the girls through social networking site Facebook.

He was sacked by Zizzi for gross misconduct and, the court heard yesterday, that Baxter has lost two other restaurant jobs at Giraffe and Carluccio's as a result of the offence.

He was given a 12-month community order with a supervision requirement along with a four-week, electronically tagged curfew from 8pm to 6am. He was also ordered to pay £75 costs

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Zizzi-waiter-Andrew-Baxter-sacked-following/story-18009480-detail/story.html

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2013, 11:40 AM
Bursting into the stall isn't really "spying" :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-31-2013, 04:27 PM
:lol: No not really

Muddy
01-31-2013, 04:37 PM
To the gallows with this perverted mother fucker..

Goofy
01-31-2013, 05:42 PM
On one occasion, after one of the girls had entered the ladies' toilet he followed her in and opened the cubicle door using a "special object".

Special object huh :lol:

Hugh_Janus
01-31-2013, 07:52 PM
I got asked if I "wanted to go to the toilet" by a turkish waiter once.... true story

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2013, 08:04 PM
I got asked if I "wanted to go to the toilet" by a turkish waiter once.... true story

:ghey:

Acid Trip
01-31-2013, 08:24 PM

You spelled waitress wrong.

:-k

:shock:

redred
01-31-2013, 08:35 PM
it's hugh you're talking about here ,the single one ,girls not falling at his feet one :lol: