PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Lawrence: My Boobs Are Uneven

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2013, 11:46 AM
By Nruna Nessif - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/QRVMW82.jpg

Forget walking pneumonia, having uneven boobs is a way bigger worry for Jennifer Lawrence right now.

The Oscar nominee appeared as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight, and after informing the host that she was drunk (thanks to some tequila shots offered to her by the producers), the actress explained that she found out her naughty pillows might be slightly out of place during a doctor's visit.

"I just went to the doctor today, I got a chest X-ray of my lungs and discovered that my breasts are uneven," she said.

"I was like standing there with these doctors and they're like looking at my lungs and I just couldn't—it felt like an elephant in the room—and I was like, 'Are my breasts uneven?' And they were just kind of, like, stifled and uncomfortable, obviously. So I kept thinking, 'Well, I'm gonna dig myself out of this hole by bringing it up again.'"

Lawrence continued, "So he was like, 'All right, our radiologist will get back to you about your lungs.' And I was like, 'And my breasts.'"

She admits it's not a huge concern, but she hopes no one will ever see her ta-tas in an X-ray, "I hope I'm never seen in that light."

Pony
02-01-2013, 11:52 AM
:worthless:

DemonGeminiX
02-01-2013, 11:53 AM
The left boob generally hangs slightly lower than the right one... unless they're artificial.

Pony
02-01-2013, 11:57 AM
The left boob generally hangs slightly lower than the right one... unless they're artificial.

Sometimes even then :lol:

I've seen some horrible boob jobs.

DemonGeminiX
02-01-2013, 12:03 PM
I knew a girl that got a boobjob and it turned out like crazy eyes. Her nipples were out of whack.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
She should worry about her fat face looking shitty

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2013, 04:54 PM
She should worry about her fat face looking shitty

:gay:

Acid Trip
02-01-2013, 04:55 PM

Where did you read that nonsense?

PorkChopSandwiches
02-01-2013, 04:58 PM
:gay:

:hand: She had chipmunk cheeks, she will look like renee zellweger soon enough

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2013, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6sYUzvtPLfQ

DemonGeminiX
02-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Where did you read that nonsense?

The actual medical fact is that the left boob is usually larger than the right one. When you look at them it appears that the left hangs slightly lower than the right because it's bigger. Take a good hard look at a set of natural Ds and tell me you don't agree with that assessment.