PDA

View Full Version : Pastor claimed his penis had been anointed with the “Holy Spirit divine semen” and raped his faithful

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2013, 12:08 PM
M24 Digital

http://i.imgur.com/Sl90oQR.jpg

Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his penis had been consecrated with “divine semen of the Holy Spirit.”

A 23-year-old young woman, who prefers to remain anonymous said, “He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth.”

“Often, after worship, Pastor Valdecir take us to some of the funds back to the church and asked us to do oral sex on him until the Holy Spirit comes through ejaculation”.

Valdecir came to abuse some elderly, and defends himself by saying that ‘he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred semen throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore Assembly, of which he is responsible’.

According to the Pastor, “You have in your hands the servant of the Lord and do not regret it yet. I hope to continue my wonderful job within the prison”.

Denise Pinheiro, delegate of the region, said, “Valdecir was caught red-handed while rubbing his penis in the face of a local merchant, which promised to make more sales in her business due to the divine liquid. When we act Valdecir offered no resistance and even asked if I wanted to be part of the kingdom of heaven on the way to the police station. He is not ashamed of such acts and thinks they are the most normal things in the world.”

Valdecir posted bail and was released.

DemonGeminiX
02-01-2013, 12:11 PM
This is terrible, but I can't stop laughing.

:lol:

RBP
02-01-2013, 12:26 PM
The grammar errors make me think this isn't real, but it's still funny shit. :lol:

Pony
02-01-2013, 01:46 PM
The Lord works in mysterious ways....

Acid Trip
02-01-2013, 02:53 PM
This is terrible, but I can't stop laughing.

:lol:

Me too. It feels wrong to laugh at them but you have to be a dim bulb to believe such nonsense.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-01-2013, 04:45 PM
:rofl:

Hal-9000
02-02-2013, 12:15 AM
"Valdecir came to abuse some elderly........."

oh dear :lol:

Griffin
02-02-2013, 03:46 AM
is this going to be another thread where the title will change from his to hers and he's a she?

deebakes
02-02-2013, 04:34 AM
good ol' jesse jackson :tup: