PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Rourke Doesn't Know Why He Said That "Stupid S--t" About Megan Fox

Teh One Who Knocks
04-20-2011, 02:06 AM
by Natalie Finn - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/PD7Hw.jpg

Mickey Rourke is blaming it on the journalist.

"When I talked to you, I was at a party. It was loud and crowded, I was in a s---ty mood and I was trying to get rid of your reporter," the Oscar nominee tells New York magazine's Vulture blog, the outlet that first printed some rather unenthusiastic comments he made about his latest film, Passion Play, and costar Megan Fox.

"Mitch is one of my best friends since we were kids," Rourke added, referring to Passion Play director Mitch Glazer.

"I loved working with him and would do it again tomorrow. I don't know why I said that stupids--t. I love Mitch, I love Megan. My bad." Even better, the film is not going straight to DVD, but will, er, enjoy a limited theatrical release starting May 6.

In his previous interview with Vulture, he called the film "another terrible movie" and smirked when the interviewer reminded him of the glowing praise he had once had for Fox.

Surely next time Rourke will know that dissing one of the hottest women in Hollywood whose acting skills have been called into question before is not the way to get rid of a reporter.

Hal-9000
04-20-2011, 02:10 AM
She hasn't impressed me in any role....until she demonstrates some tiny modicum of talent (and there's no chance of me getting laid), I would crucify her in interviews :lol:

Griffin
04-20-2011, 02:14 AM
perhaps it's because Mickey is a zombie.

Hal-9000
04-20-2011, 02:22 AM
I think Mick probably tried the moves, she declined and then he switched to plan B....honesty

Godfather
04-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Two of the most over-rated people in Hollywood...

Fodster
04-20-2011, 05:57 AM
I dunno, out of 10 id give her one..

Muddy
04-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Two of the most over-rated people in Hollywood...

Nah man.. Mickeys a tough hombre... :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Nah man.. Mickeys a tough hombre... :thumbsup:

I liked him in that Stallone film recently....still haven't seen The Wrestler

Muddy
04-20-2011, 12:36 PM
The wrestlers a pretty good movie... Reminds me a lot of my uncle.. A dude that just couldn't help himself from fucking up...