PDA

View Full Version : Pre-op transsexual ‘raped woman after sex dungeon tour’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2013, 11:49 AM
By JACK LOSH - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/vYdBrce.png

A PRE-OP transsexual has gone on trial accused of raping a woman he had just shown around a sex dungeon.

Nadine Williams, 38, formerly known as Dean, allegedly lured his victim to a bedroom next door on the pretext of showing her his new wardrobe of women’s clothing.

He is accused of carrying out the attack while house-sitting another transvestite’s home, which contained a room upstairs known as “The Dungeon”, kitted out with whips, cages, chains and sex toys for hardcore S&M sessions.

Trial judge Peter Heywood has agreed to refer to Williams, who has legally changed his name to Nadine, as “Miss” during proceedings.

Williams – who today dressed in a dark trouser suit, with dyed pink hair, make-up and jewellery – is on trial accused of rape and two counts of sexual assault. He denies all charges.

Speaking at Swansea Crown Court, prosecutor Huw Rees began by respecting the defendant’s gender switch but occasionally slipped in an inadvertent “Mr” as he outlined his case.

He said Williams took a female friend out to a pub in Neath near his hometown of Port Talbot in South Wales where they had drinks and a meal together in October 2011.

Williams arrived dressed as a woman before announcing his name change and intention to switch gender.

They later left the pub together and went to the nearby property Williams was house-sitting where he showed his female friend around.

“He said that there was a sadomasochist dungeon in the house and would she like to see it?” said Mr Rees.

While giving her a tour of the bedroom known as The Dungeon, Williams tried to kiss his friend who resisted, saying: “Don’t be so stupid”, the court heard.

He then suggested looking at his new wardrobe of women’s clothing in the room next door where he allegedly attacked her.

The jury was told how he violently pushed her on the bed, straddled her body, ripped off her clothes and raped her while "snarling and growling”.

She shouted for him to stop and fought back, biting his shoulder before Williams is alleged to have scratched her with his false nails and continued with a further sexual assault.

The woman then ran downstairs to the living room with her clothes, suffering another sexual assault on the sofa as she got dressed, the court heard.

She managed to escape and text a friend who discovered her hysterical and “shaking uncontrollably” outside her home when she arrived.

Cops were called and arrested Williams, who claimed sex between them had been consensual.

He denied raping or sexually assaulting the woman and claimed that they had kissed “tenderly”.

He claimed that the woman had reached up inside and managed to arouse him enough for consensual sex to take place.

The case continues.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-06-2013, 05:10 PM
:minz:

:coat:

Hal-9000
02-06-2013, 07:13 PM

and for my celeb death pool pick, PCS is my number one guy

minz
02-06-2013, 07:22 PM

For once I agree with Hal, PCS so has a death wish. :x

:axe:

redred
02-06-2013, 07:34 PM
:lol:

minz
02-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Dont encourage him red. :x

RBP
02-06-2013, 07:36 PM
I'd suck your cock, Minz :hug:

minz
02-06-2013, 07:37 PM

:lol: but :slap:

minz
02-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Firstly I'm female, (Hal can come and check that for you if he wants to :naughty:), secondly, If I looked that rough I'd have done the world a favour and stuck my head in the oven a long time ago. :lol:

redred
02-06-2013, 07:41 PM
would make a great avatar that pic :lol:

Muddy
02-06-2013, 07:43 PM
So the dude in the picture (Minz as you all say) was the one doing the raping?

RBP
02-06-2013, 07:48 PM
:lol: but :slap:

:P

Hal-9000
02-06-2013, 07:49 PM

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-06-2013, 07:56 PM
For once I agree with Hal, PCS so has a death wish. :x

:axe:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

redred
02-06-2013, 08:00 PM

i think so yes tbh i wouldn't image he/she would get much action other than by force looking at it

Hal-9000
02-06-2013, 08:00 PM

that's the way I understand it....

he is a PRE, PRE, PRE-OP transsexual for sure

*shudders*

Muddy
02-06-2013, 08:01 PM
And Rainbow would suck that guy off? LOL wtf man?

RBP
02-06-2013, 08:05 PM
And Rainbow would suck that guy off? LOL wtf man?

Anything for Minzy :daisy: