PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Tackles Critics In Angry Online Outburst

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Contact Music

http://i.imgur.com/mS2TMNv.jpg

Chris Brown has posted an angry rant online urging his critics to back off following his bust-up with fellow R&B star Frank Ocean and allegations he faked his community service sessions.

The Kiss Kiss hitmaker hit the headlines again last month (Jan13) after he was embroiled in an altercation with the singer over a car parking space outside a Los Angeles recording studio.

A police report obtained by Tmz.com earlier this week (begs04Feb13) contained an allegation that Brown threatened to shoot Ocean, who was allegedly left nursing cuts to his head and hand, which required medical attention.

Brown is also facing accusations his mother signed off hours at the children's centre in Richmond, Virginia where she was a director, to help fill the community service quota her son was ordered to complete as part of his conviction for assaulting Rihanna in 2009.

On Tuesday (05Feb13), the scandal-hit star took to his Instagram account to hit back at his critics.

He writes, "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!!... Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect. Im sick of being accused. Im tired yall (you all) just dont understand Ive been going through this s**t since I was 19 years old... you cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?

"Just when everything seems to be going good, some new s**t happens. A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

Brown's lawyer Mark Geragos has also hit back at the Los Angeles District Attorney's allegation that Brown submitted bogus community service records, branding it "scurrilous, libellous and defamatory".

RBP
02-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Right. He was on tour when mommy falsified the documents. STFU, Scumbag.

DemonGeminiX
02-06-2013, 03:47 PM
No sympathy whatsoever. You made your decisions now live with the consequences.

MrsM
02-06-2013, 03:52 PM
If he wasn't such an asshole - I would feel sorry for him... but he is an ass - so meh

Hal-9000
02-06-2013, 03:57 PM
I wonder if the critics were girls....then he could punch them