PDA

View Full Version : Court records: Woman had sex with boy '40 times'

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Terri Sanginiti - The News Journal

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7043/62609654.jpg

A Maryland woman who allegedly had sex with a 14-year-old friend of a relative over 10 months last year, was arrested Wednesday in connection with the sex crimes, police said today.

Katheryn L. Carmean, 35, now of Berlin but formerly of the Laurel area, was charged with 10 counts of third-degree rape, continuous sexual abuse of a child and endangering the welfare of a child, Master Cpl. Gary Fournier said.

A warrant was issued for Carmean’s arrest Wednesday, and state police took her into custody at her job at the Seaford Middle School at 500 E. Stein Highway in Seaford, where she works as a paraeducator assisting with handicapped students, according to court records.

The victim confided to his mother earlier this week about the sexual relationship, and she notified state police.

When interviewed by detectives, the boy told them that they knew each other because they attended the same church in Seaford and began having sex in November 2011, when he was 14, police said in court records.

The two continued meeting once a week until August for sexual encounters, the victim told police.

The boy said “he would spend the night at Carmean’s Mt. Zion Road home in Laurel” with the young relative and have sex with her. The victim also said he had “sex in her car,” and at parks and parking lots around Laurel, according to court records.

When Carmean was interviewed Wednesday, she acknowledged the relationship to detectives and estimated the two had engaged in sex about “40 times” during that 10-month period that ended in August when the victim was 15 years old, police said in court records.

According to court records, Carmean got married Jan. 31.

Carmean is currently suspended from her job pending the outcome of the investigation, said Stephanie Smith, spokeswoman for the Seaford School District.

Carmean is being held in the Baylor Women’s Correctional Institution after failing to post $57,000 secured bail pending a Feb. 14 court hearing.

deebakes
02-08-2013, 01:50 PM
good for him :tup:

RBP
02-08-2013, 02:33 PM
good for him :tup:

:slap:

Muddy
02-08-2013, 02:47 PM
14's a little young.. Can we see the woman naked to see if the temptation was too high even for a 14 year old?

RBP
02-08-2013, 02:59 PM
14's a little young.. Can we see the woman naked to see if the temptation was too high even for a 14 year old?

Yes we want pictures of all rapists naked. :tup:

Muddy
02-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Rapist..? Did she give him a serum to make his pee pee hard and then pick him up and fuck herself with him against his will? I've always heard the adage.. "You can't rape the willing".

RBP
02-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Rapist..? Did she give him a serum to make his pee pee hard and then pick him up and fuck herself with him against his will? I've always heard the adage.. "You can't rape the willing".

That is perhaps the most ignorant and naive thing I have seen you post. And that's saying something. :|

Muddy
02-08-2013, 03:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/faRB7kN.jpg

Loser
02-08-2013, 03:12 PM
It's kind of true RBP. If he didn't find her attractive, he wouldn't have gotten a stiffy.

So unless she wore a strap-on, and literally "raped" him, and if so I feel sorry for him then, it isn't possible.

RBP
02-08-2013, 03:20 PM
It's kind of true RBP. If he didn't find her attractive, he wouldn't have gotten a stiffy.

So unless she wore a strap-on, and literally "raped" him, and if so I feel sorry for him then, it isn't possible.

I refuse to have this ridiculous argument again. Women get wet and sometimes even have orgasms when they are raped. So they must have been willing participants, right?

I repeat, it's ignorant and naive.

A 14 year old boy cannot consent to sex with a 35 year old woman. Lack of consent = rape.

Muddy
02-08-2013, 04:15 PM
I totally agree because of his age it is "3rd degree rape". But you have to admit there is a difference between being punched in the head and forcibly fucked in the ass versus being seduced, getting your wee wee hard, and pounding some woman.. 40 TIMES.

RBP
02-08-2013, 04:29 PM
I totally agree because of his age it is "3rd degree rape". But you have to admit there is a difference between being punched in the head and forcibly fucked in the ass versus being seduced, getting your wee wee hard, and pounding some woman.. 40 TIMES.

I still don't like your attitude. Rape in quotes and saying things like "getting your wee wee hard" continues to show how dismissive you are of males being molested and raped.

Rape comes in many forms, not all of them are the violent type you mentioned.

And I don't believe for a second you would say the same crap if it was a 14 year old girl with a 35 year old man.

Muddy
02-08-2013, 04:33 PM
I still don't like your attitude. Rape in quotes and saying things like "getting your wee wee hard" continues to show how dismissive you are of males being molested and raped.

Rape comes in many forms, not all of them are the violent type you mentioned.

And I don't believe for a second you would say the same crap if it was a 14 year old girl with a 35 year old man.

I see your points, but I really do believe their are gender differences when it comes to this subject.. I may be wrong.. But it's just the way I see things..

Loser
02-08-2013, 04:46 PM
A 14 year old boy cannot consent to sex with a 35 year old woman. Lack of consent = rape.

Not to burst your bubble, but I lost my virginity when I was 14 to an older woman, so that argument is invalid. I'm dead serious that I was 14, and you better believe I was willing.

I've posted about it several times before on AS.

RBP
02-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Not to burst your bubble, but I lost my virginity when I was 14 to an older woman, so that argument is invalid. I'm dead serious that I was 14, and you better believe I was willing.

I've posted about it several times before on AS.

That proves nothing and the older woman was wrong to have had sex with you.

Acid Trip
02-08-2013, 05:13 PM
I refuse to have this ridiculous argument again. Women get wet and sometimes even have orgasms when they are raped. So they must have been willing participants, right?

I repeat, it's ignorant and naive.

I totally agree but you have to let it go. They are either ignorant or they do it on purpose to rile you up.

RBP
02-08-2013, 05:25 PM
I totally agree but you have to let it go. They are either ignorant or they do it on purpose to rile you up.

I think both :lol: and you're right, I do.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-08-2013, 05:51 PM
We love ruffling RBP feathers, but Muddy does have a point

Hal-9000
02-08-2013, 07:33 PM
I won't pick sides here because the thread is not about gun control :)

Seriously, my view - Rape to me, is when the victim is unwilling. We can argue all year about the age differences and genders but it comes down to one thing IMO. If the older person is not in a position of power/control (teacher, priest, police officer, camp counselor) and the younger person is desiring the contact, is it really rape?

I also agree with RBP when he says that people at certain ages cannot define what is right and wrong for them...but what's the cutoff age? And an argument could made against that last line saying that 400-700 years ago, women who were 13, 14 were having children and it was accepted and even encouraged.

The thing that bothers me in this story moreso that her 40 couplings with a teenage boy, is the fact that she got married Jan 31.

Loser
02-09-2013, 01:56 AM

If I went back in time, and told myself not to have sex with her, 14 year old me would have laughed in my face, probably beat the shit outa me, and nailed her anyways.

And I'm not trying to rile ya up.

You gotta understand that teenagers are having sex at younger and younger ages from when you were, or even I was, a kid.

Times change.

I actually got into an argument with a good friend of mine because he put his 13 year old daughter on birth control, but his excuse was sound.

His wife and him had her when they were 16 years old, which is entirely too young, but imagine a pregnant 13 year old.

You can't watch them 24/7.

deebakes
02-09-2013, 02:08 AM

any woman is wrong to have sex with him :shrug:

RBP
02-09-2013, 02:21 AM
any woman is wrong to have sex with him :shrug:

brutal :lol:

deebakes
02-09-2013, 02:22 AM
:dance::cheerlead:

RBP
02-09-2013, 02:23 AM
If I went back in time, and told myself not to have sex with her, 14 year old me would have laughed in my face, probably beat the shit outa me, and nailed her anyways.

And I'm not trying to rile ya up.

You gotta understand that teenagers are having sex at younger and younger ages from when you were, or even I was, a kid.

Times change.

I actually got into an argument with a good friend of mine because he put his 13 year old daughter on birth control, but his excuse was sound.

His wife and him had her when they were 16 years old, which is entirely too young, but imagine a pregnant 13 year old.

You can't watch them 24/7.

Still not sure you can equate a kid's sex drive with a molestation. I would think your friend put his daughter on BC because they think she might become sexually active with another kid... not with a 35 year old man. Completely different discussion.

Loser
02-09-2013, 02:32 AM
So your saying, when you were 14, there wasn't any older women you would have liked to bang?

:lol:

When I was 14, I would have screwed any female willing.

RBP
02-09-2013, 02:36 AM

And apparently you did :lol:

deebakes
02-09-2013, 02:44 AM

:gimme5:

Loser
02-09-2013, 02:57 AM

Fkin a right I did :lol:

I had a perpetual hard on from 13-21. :wank:

Hugh_Janus
02-09-2013, 09:59 AM

dude.... do you even fremember being 14? Looking aat walls made me hard :lol:

Loser
02-09-2013, 01:34 PM

Answer ya with a series of quotes...

So your saying, when you were 14, there wasn't any older women you would have liked to bang?

Fkin a right I did :lol:

I had a perpetual hard on from 13-21. :wank:

Hal-9000
02-09-2013, 08:10 PM

The smell of my grade 3 teacher gave me a perpetual stiffy and I remember it to this day. Shout out to Mr Williams, woot! :lol:

RBP
02-09-2013, 08:25 PM
The smell of my grade 3 teacher gave me a perpetual stiffy and I remember it to this day. Shout out to Mr Williams, woot! :lol:

:shock:

MR Williams?

Hal-9000
02-09-2013, 08:31 PM
people do actually read my drivel - check

deebakes
02-09-2013, 10:32 PM
:puke:

Loser
02-10-2013, 01:20 AM
:shock: