View Full Version : Game of Thrones [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Hal-9000
08-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Don't make me post that fanfic you sent me to read :nono:

http://i.imgur.com/ZB5nqKw.jpg

redred
08-30-2017, 06:02 PM
This is the secret real-life reason that Game of Thrones’ Cersei and Bronn REFUSE to be in a scene together

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/4351715/this-is-the-secret-real-life-reason-that-game-of-thrones-cersei-and-bronn-are-never-in-a-scene-together/

this made me laugh today

Teh One Who Knocks
08-30-2017, 06:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZB5nqKw.jpg

That's it, you are making me do this [-(

Teh One Who Knocks
08-30-2017, 06:03 PM
This is the secret real-life reason that Game of Thrones’ Cersei and Bronn REFUSE to be in a scene together

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/4351715/this-is-the-secret-real-life-reason-that-game-of-thrones-cersei-and-bronn-are-never-in-a-scene-together/

this made me laugh today

:facepalm:

redred
08-30-2017, 07:45 PM
.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170830/b018f6a88c81eb2ad8534d70eb12bf8d.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Looks like the final season won't be airing until sometime in 2019 now based on many different reports :|

Hal-9000
09-01-2017, 05:16 PM
I read that too. Shows like Breaking Bad and GoT have helped make shortened seasons the norm at 10 episodes. Then they delay and cut final seasons in half, and/or change the air times to different months, if not seasons. I miss the old days before the 2007-2008 writer's strike where television shows put out an average of 22 episodes per season.

Heard the same thing about Westworld, next season maybe not until 2019.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2017, 05:23 PM
I also prefer the longer seasons (22 to 24 episodes) but I can live with the series that have shorter seasons (10 to 12 episodes) if they keep them on a regular schedule. The problem with the short season shows is, if there's only 12 episodes (12 weeks of shows) then you already have to wait 40 weeks for them to come back. At least with the Big 4 networks that have shows that run 20 or more episodes per season, when you ad in the off time for the holidays where they don't show anything new and whatnot, they can drag the length of a season into 7 or 8 months, so you (A) get more episodes per season to begin with and (B) you aren't waiting 40+ freaking weeks for the show to come back for the next season.

Hal-9000
09-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Same here. I like the 10 episode seasons if they keep the air time consistent.

An example is Mr Robot. It aired in the summer for it's first season and it was an under the radar hit. Season two aired around the same time the following summer and it became big.

Little unusual to see a summer show do huge business before the regular fall season (although the old seasonal landscape schedule is changing every year).

This year season three is supposed to air in October? Sometimes these longer breaks force you to rewatch entire seasons, which I guess is what the producers want.

They know they have a good product, so there's no fear of viewership dropping off.

Hal-9000
09-01-2017, 05:57 PM
I blame this bitch for everything that's wrong with TV today! :x

http://i.imgur.com/zFTVSNy.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2017, 05:59 PM
:-k

Hal-9000
09-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Okay, maybe not all TV but she/he is responsible for this :x

http://i.imgur.com/mntZ7m3.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Was it just me or was it a little bit of a let down (I dunno if that's the right phrasing for it) when, with all the talk of how the wall has held up for centuries, it's got magical properties, blah, blah, blah....and the dragon zombie took it down in just a couple of minutes?

Hal-9000
09-01-2017, 06:36 PM
I've always admired shows that have a defined end point. It gives the showrunners and producers a goal to work towards. It also eliminates things like what happened to the show Deadwood.

but...

I may not be the best person to talk about logistics or plot progressions for Game of Thrones :lol: The show has been criticized heavily for dragging out character arcs and physical movements. Then, we get an end point and to me anyways, the episodes start feeling like three movies jammed into an hour because of 'all of the activity.'

One of the common slams against season seven was similar to this - Jon left Dragonstone and reached the Wall overnight...How??? Well he didn't really, because they never mentioned any passage of time. He may have taken a month to get back there, yet he arrives in the very next scene. One thing GoT has always done is be cagey and vague about the passage of time. There are markers in the books like - Last year when Jaime passed by this inn, he still had his hand. Or somewhat helpful comments in the show like - I left Winterfell six years ago.

All that to say that I think when a series has a defined end point, they need to stick the landing or risk being remembered as the awesome show with the horrible last season that ruined everything. So for Game of Thrones I envision the writers having certain elements that must occur. The Wall must come down, Dany must ride the dragons, Jon Snow must be revealed as a Targaryen.

I see it as a huge balancing act now. Martin has said he's not associated as heavily with the scripts (believe it or not..), they've eclipsed the source material and the resolution or final outcome of the series rests solely with D&D (the head writers), who have adapted the series from the books since the beginning. That's a huge responsibility to land this juggernaut of a series the 'right way' and I'm not sure I believe that Martin is distanced from the show. After all, he's been talking about his legendary sixth book for years now, so what happens if every event he writes about in the upcoming book differs completely from the events of the final two seasons?

:lol: To answer your question I believe that the Wall was coming down no matter what, having the Night King transform and then ride a dragon is nightmare fuel (a good thing), and I can't help but think that George RR Martin is lurking in the wings for every event we will see until the end of the series. I noticed that only a portion of the Wall came down and that may figure heavily into the epilogue or post-show story telling where the Wall is rebuilt.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2017, 06:47 PM
I've been bitching about the rushed feeling all season, so I agree with you there :lol: I guess what I don't understand is, if they have the end point in sight and they are going to wrap up the series, then why handcuff themselves by scaling back the length of the seasons? Just wrap it up with two regualr length seasons, that way you won't have all this rushed feeling and ruffling the fans feathers (every re-cap site I read, that is the single biggest complaint now is how people teleport from place to place compared with previous seasons :lol: ) Do the show justice, let them have two FULL seasons to wrap it up, not two shortened seasons.

Hal-9000
09-01-2017, 07:07 PM
I'm okay with all of the teleporting except the one recent scene where they send Gendry, then a raven, then Dany comes back with the dragons to save the Magnificent Seven. Do you know that some guy actually tried to figure out distance ran by Gendry, how fast a raven could travel X-amount of miles and then estimated how fast a dragon could fly based on size? :lol:

I don't see other instances as teleporting, because they simply show the first scene at this location, then the next at that location. It doesn't imply the trip took an hour, it implies there were no other episodes or seasons in between the two transitional points. They will throw in the odd time reference if you can catch them.

I post with a guy who covers the show for the Hollywood Reporter. Also a guy who has a degree in film and television. They will occasionally give behind the scenes info and some of it answers your questions about season length. Briefly, it all comes down to advertising contracts, star contracts and money.

The THR guy interviewed the director for the episode where Gendry ran, raven was sent and Dany somehow appeared half a day later. Director admits they intentionally darkened the scene at the lake and didn't mention days passing, because they absolutely wanted the audience not to know how long that progression took :lol:

The amount of episode content is so jarring now because it took over three seasons for Gendry to appear again, six seasons for Dany to cross the Narrow Sea, and 24 seasons for the Night King to find a compass that has an S marker on it :lol:

I just about peed my pants seeing that war summit scene because it contained almost every GoT star. It's almost too much for this show because it was paced so differently (and well) for the previous six seasons.

Hal-9000
09-01-2017, 07:49 PM
You mentioned fan fiction, let's explore some since it appears we're going to have some time...

Cersie is pregnant and I believe Dany will be pregnant soon. What are the odds on both children surviving and both Moms?

Cersie had her fortune read when she was a girl by Maggy the Frog. Almost every event predicted has come true with the exception of one. Will it happen in season eight?

This recent season has been criticized for fan servicing and being too kind to the characters. Will the final season resemble season four of BSG in terms of darkness and cast deaths?

Some fans had the show divided in two distinct parts; one where Cersie's army fights Dany's people and the other section featuring humans battling the Night King's army. Now it appears those two events are happening simultaneously without a clear resolution happening first. Do you think Cersie will actually wait it out in King's Landing with her armies to see who is victorious in the north?

Will Jaime meet Bran again and if so, what does that conversation look like?

We need to make a character death pool :lol: Who dies in the final six episodes?

deebakes
09-02-2017, 01:16 AM
everyone :lol:

deebakes
09-02-2017, 01:17 AM
serious question:

was the zombie dragon breathing blue fire or ice? my lab has been debating it all week :lol:

DemonGeminiX
09-02-2017, 03:33 AM
It was a blue fire. Hot enough to vaporize the wall into a gas and not leave any rivers of melted ice and snow behind. I think if he was breathing ice, the wall destruction would be that much more messy.

deebakes
09-02-2017, 03:59 AM
but wouldn't fire melt an ice dragon? and wouldn't that setup an epic dragon on dragon battle of fire vs ice? :?

lost in melb.
09-02-2017, 04:58 AM
but wouldn't fire melt an ice dragon? and wouldn't that setup an epic dragon on dragon battle of fire vs ice? :?

Ah, but an ice dragon could extinguish a fire one! Game on.

lost in melb.
09-02-2017, 05:03 AM
It was a blue fire. Hot enough to vaporize the wall into a gas and not leave any rivers of melted ice and snow behind. I think if he was breathing ice, the wall destruction would be that much more messy.

From a physics perspective, breathing ice wouldn't bring it down, unless it was extremely cold - enough for the sudden temperature change to explosively crack the ice.

DemonGeminiX
09-02-2017, 05:17 AM

:-s

He's not an ice dragon. He's a dragon wight. He died and was resurrected, but his flesh wasn't changed.

I think the fact that Viserion is spitting blue flame now sets up a wicked dragon battle tilted heavily in his favor. Blue flames burn hotter, and you didn't see Drogon or Rhaegal spitting blue flames. So the other two aren't spitting flames anywhere near as hot as their now undead brother. I don't know what the Night King did to him, but he gave Viserion a wickedly formidable weapon.

deebakes
09-02-2017, 01:16 PM
i'm willing to accept that, i'm just still not convinced and unfortunately need to wait for 2 years before i can see him in action again :(

Hikari Kisugi
09-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Are dragons vulnerable to fire, :)

deebakes
09-02-2017, 01:39 PM
no, but i am not sure about wight dragons :shrug:

DemonGeminiX
09-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Are dragons vulnerable to fire, :)

no, but i am not sure about wight dragons :shrug:

That's a very good question. Wights can be killed by fire, but can a wight that was previously impervious to fire while alive be killed by fire?

deebakes
09-02-2017, 05:56 PM
see where our debate has been raging? :lol:

Hal-9000
09-02-2017, 07:28 PM
They gotta chop that big mofo's head off...the blue flame is a game changer.

I see Samwell with his Dad's Valyrian sword doing it with a constant stream of pee coming out from under his maester's robes

end 'o show :thumbsup:

deebakes
09-02-2017, 08:55 PM
i was looking forward to your input on the fire breath discussion hal :sad2:

Hal-9000
09-03-2017, 05:53 PM
i was looking forward to your input on the fire breath discussion hal :sad2:

O'rly....*warms up keyboard*

I'm in the camp who thought it would be an ice breath weapon (I played D&D as a lad) because of the undead/cold connection the wights and the Night King seem to share. In the show-logic discussion, one could get a little pissy with this outcome and say that it was a device created because the Wall needed to come down. It makes more sense to me if the dragon was cold based...kind of a yin and yang thing with the other dragons.

And as DGX and half of the internet have pointed out, a blue flame typically burns hotter than an orange one...in our world anyways. So does that somehow even out the dragon battle when it's going to be two against one? I guess we'll find out in 2028 when the show comes back.

DemonGeminiX
09-03-2017, 06:33 PM
I played D&D as well. Viserion wasn't a D&D-style White Dragon while alive, so why should he become one when resurrected from the dead?

The resurrected bear wasn't anything special other than it being an undead bear. It still did its bearish thing, albeit probably a bit more violently.

My opinion, being resurrected by the Night King doesn't make you anything more than what you are, just an undead version of it... probably a bit more mindless, violent, and a lot more susceptible to control by the Others. The blue flame kinda flies in the face of that, but I'm chalking that up to the Night King resurrecting Viserion infused with a bit more Otherish-juju on purpose.

Hal-9000
09-03-2017, 10:50 PM
I mentioned D&D because I used the term the breath weapon.

Yes I realize Viserion breathed fire when he was alive. Myself (and millions of others) thought his breath weapon would change to cold after being converted to an undead wight. They all seem to associate with cold a little more than warmth after dying...and the Night King, well his fire quelling power and cold power is self evident, shouldn't have to get into it here.

DemonGeminiX
09-04-2017, 01:06 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4377818/game-of-thrones-director-reveals-what-the-dragon-was-really-breathing-in-the-shows-epic-season-finale/

deebakes
09-04-2017, 02:21 AM
:hand: if you believe that the director has anything to do with it :nono:

:coat:

DemonGeminiX
09-04-2017, 02:52 AM
The author of the article refers to him as an ice dragon on at least one picture, but as far as I can recall, the director is never quoted as saying that. I've said it before, but I'll reiterate: I don't believe Viserion is an ice dragon, just a dragon wight, an undead dragon. And he's definitely breathing blue fire. The Others may be associated with cold, but in my opinion, that doesn't mean that their resurrected wights have to be.

I'm not trying to put anybody with a different opinion down or trying to dictate that "this is how the show has to be, and because I said so, dammit!"

I'm just offering up my :2cents:.

deebakes
09-04-2017, 03:39 AM
:gimme5:

Hal-9000
09-05-2017, 07:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CXe2wsZ.jpg

deebakes
09-06-2017, 02:46 AM
:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2017, 06:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QV2cCw1.jpg

deebakes
09-16-2017, 02:15 AM

Hal-9000
09-19-2017, 04:01 PM
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/kpJwU"><a href="//imgur.com/kpJwU">wow. I thought that was CGI but Maisie actually did the knife flip!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pony
09-20-2017, 10:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHbkEESIl7g

Hal-9000
09-22-2017, 06:57 PM
hal killed Tormund...suck my Valyrian sword :lol:

He's one of my favorite characters from the show.

Hal-9000
09-22-2017, 07:46 PM
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/er76E"><a href="//imgur.com/er76E">Funny guy </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pony
09-22-2017, 10:19 PM
hal killed Tormund...suck my Valyrian sword :lol:

He's one of my favorite characters from the show.

:nana: You told me to change it!

DemonGeminiX
09-22-2017, 10:57 PM
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/er76E"><a href="//imgur.com/er76E">Funny guy </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Teh One Who Knocks
09-29-2017, 05:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3m1PQeY.jpg

Hal-9000
09-29-2017, 07:51 PM
That guy could have a billion chicks and he picks her?

Pony
09-29-2017, 08:38 PM
That guy could have a billion chicks and he picks her?

You know nothing Hal Snow.

Hal-9000
09-29-2017, 08:49 PM
You know nothing Hal Snow.

Suckle on my gnarled Targaryen wiener.

Pony
09-29-2017, 10:36 PM
Suckle on my gnarled Targaryen wiener.

https://i.imgur.com/YzAlGWe.gif

deebakes
09-30-2017, 01:05 AM
:rofl:

Hal-9000
09-30-2017, 02:38 AM
Just so :lol:

Hal-9000
10-12-2017, 06:46 PM
I doubt that they will do anything with it at all after it's done. And it makes me sad to know there isn't much left until it's completely over :(

Heard from the guy at the Hollywood Reporter. There are currently five projects in various stages of production and they're all prequels. Any or all of them can be dropped at the pre-production phase. The only subject that's off the table is content associated with Robert's Rebellion. Not sure if that's Martin's call or the subject matter will be too costly.

You may have heard that the final six GoT episodes won't air until at least winter (Jan-May) of 2019. If a new prequel is created, it won't air until the original series has ended.

Pony
10-12-2017, 09:39 PM
We have to wait until '19 to find out what happens now that the Scottish are south of The Wall?

Hal-9000
10-13-2017, 06:51 PM
The Scottish walkers can be defeated by fighting them with yards of ale and plates of haggis. They get distracted.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Sam Machkovech - ARS TECHNICA

https://i.imgur.com/X6i4h7l.jpg

Last month, HBO offered a sneak peek at series, specials, and films to expect from the cable network in 2018. But its new-year teaser reel had one obvious omission: any declaration about the future of Game of Thrones, other than a brief shot of a few series characters. It turns out that fans were right to raise their eyebrows at this reel.

HBO issued a Thursday announcement to confirm that Game of Thrones' eighth—and final—season will debut in "2019." The network didn't hint at either a month or release window. Instead, it confirmed that the season will contain six episodes and offered a list of writers and directors on board, including longtime TV series contributors David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. Otherwise, the announcement contained nothing in the way of plot or character hints, let alone a trailer. The show's official Twitter feed simply told fans, "Send a raven."

The result: GoT will have its first full year off the airwaves since its 2011 debut. HBO hasn't yet announced firmer plans about an oft-rumored GoT prequel series—and, geez, there are five series possibly in the works—so it's unclear whether fans will have to wait similar amounts of time for any other TV series to kick off. Meanwhile, George R.R. Martin remains coy about whether his long-awaited book follow-up, The Winds of Winter, could arrive before HBO's final season starts.

Considering the official divergence in plot and narrative between the book and TV series, however, it could make more sense for HBO to take its bow first and let Martin's vision conclude with fewer distractions. (Martin has teased a second unreleased book, A Dream of Spring, as the print series' finale, so either way, HBO will almost certainly wrap its full-series vision first.)

HBO has hinted at plans for massive and epic episodes to wrap the series, which means the full-scale military bombast of season seven will likely be topped in 2019.

Hal-9000
01-05-2018, 05:25 PM
I find the delay infuriating. Those six episodes better be five hours each [-(

And if they're already filmed...shame on production.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2018, 05:29 PM
I hate the way the last season felt rushed and with this next season being even shorter and the end of the series coming, I have a feeling it will feel even more forced and rushed. :|

Hal-9000
01-05-2018, 05:35 PM
I hate the way the last season felt rushed and with this next season being even shorter and the end of the series coming, I have a feeling it will feel even more forced and rushed. :|

Agreed. The show moved at a glacial pace in some seasons, which was fine. They were unraveling a huge story with lots of characters.

They decided on an end point and that's usually a bonus for writer/producers to finish the story on their own terms. It wasn't a Deadwood situation.

Last season felt like a summary where they needed to move pieces on the board and then eliminate others. Some good episodes, but when you change the pacing like that it feels like someone else is writing it.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Agreed. The show moved at a glacial pace in some seasons, which was fine. They were unraveling a huge story with lots of characters.

They decided on an end point and that's usually a bonus for writer/producers to finish the story on their own terms. It wasn't a Deadwood situation.

Last season felt like a summary where they needed to move pieces on the board and then eliminate others. Some good episodes, but when you change the pacing like that it feels like someone else is writing it.

Exactly, in earlier seasons it would take 4 episodes just to cross a river and now they can go from Winterhaven to Dragonstone to Castle Black to way north of the wall in one episode :lol:

Hal-9000
01-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Exactly, in earlier seasons it would take 4 episodes just to cross a river and now they can go from Winterhaven to Dragonstone to Castle Black to way north of the wall in one episode :lol:

I'm okay with the fast travel as long as they don't imply it was an overnight trip. Cough cough... Gendry running to Wall, getting message to Dragonstone, Dragon flying back... cough, cough.

It seemed to take Dany 25 years to make it across the Narrow Sea, so conversely we could use less of that I guess :lol:

deebakes
01-06-2018, 03:16 AM
:bored:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-24-2018, 06:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/r7n4ZKr.jpg

Hal-9000
01-24-2018, 08:36 PM
They confirmed what my THR contact mentioned a few months ago.

Final six episodes "sometime in 2019".

:| blah

DemonGeminiX
07-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Game of Thrones prequel series will start filming in Belfast later this year

https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/game-of-thrones-prequel-belfast-632564

Hal-9000
01-08-2019, 05:42 PM
So, only six more episodes of one of the best TV shows in history.

Ideas for spin-offs...either prequel or post Game of Thrones?

I doubt that they will do anything with it at all after it's done. And it makes me sad to know there isn't much left until it's completely over :(

There are seven potential spin offs planned for Game of Thrones. Likely that only two or three will make production.

You were saying what now? :lol:

Hal-9000
02-05-2019, 05:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0rgugQV.jpg

DemonGeminiX
02-23-2019, 02:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuXJsd5bX98

Pony
02-23-2019, 05:24 AM
I just rewatched seasons 1-6. Will watch 7 again in a couple weeks.

DemonGeminiX
03-05-2019, 10:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0lRg27m6ys

Hal-9000
03-06-2019, 03:22 PM
I sure do love this show. Previews are killing me.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Not watching any previews or reading anything that's being released. I wanna go in cold when it starts back up and be completely surprised by everything :tup:

Sad that another one of the greatest TV shows ever done is coming to its end :(

Hal-9000
03-06-2019, 03:29 PM
They're doing a great job with the previews. The one above is very vague and has a great line about the enemy coming...and then they....

:hand: Only six episodes and we should do a predictions thread. We don't have to use the form I posted above, we could just list who we think is going to make it by the end.

Hal-9000
03-06-2019, 07:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TsGvVjb.jpg

Hal-9000
03-06-2019, 07:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Y5PVAsW.jpg

Hal-9000
03-09-2019, 05:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/z9rXp8Z.mp4

DemonGeminiX
03-09-2019, 09:57 PM
https://www.amazon.com/North-Winterfell-autobiography-Hodor/dp/1520400837/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=north+from+winterfell +the+autobiography+of+hodor&qid=1552168643&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

lost in melb.
03-10-2019, 02:11 AM
Not watching any previews or reading anything that's being released. I wanna go in cold when it starts back up and be completely surprised by everything :tup:

Sad that another one of the greatest TV shows ever done is coming to its end :(

Same

lost in melb.
03-15-2019, 07:41 AM
I forgot and watched the trailer :doh:

Hal-9000
03-17-2019, 04:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9WDGUkb.jpg

Hal-9000
https://i.imgur.com/9M2U55f.jpg

Hal-9000
https://i.imgur.com/gHCpzV0.jpg

Hal-9000
03-17-2019, 04:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3jz3sQF.png

Hal-9000
03-28-2019, 05:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/l35tLhi.jpg

Hal-9000
04-02-2019, 03:57 PM
I said this two years ago :rolleyes:

https://i.imgur.com/5h2v1oo.jpg

DemonGeminiX
04-02-2019, 04:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/l35tLhi.jpg

It just dawned on me what this actually means.

Hal-9000
04-02-2019, 06:05 PM
It just dawned on me what this actually means.

Podrick! Shitty at everything but girls

Teh One Who Knocks
04-02-2019, 06:09 PM
And at the very end of the last episode of this last upcoming season....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdUWXf8jJk

Hal-9000
04-02-2019, 06:49 PM
And at the very end of the last episode of this last upcoming season....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdUWXf8jJk

One of the best finales in history :thumbsup:

You figure GoT is going to pull a dream sequence?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-02-2019, 06:50 PM
No, but it would be funny/frustrating/evil :lol:

Hal-9000
04-02-2019, 06:54 PM
No, but it would be funny/frustrating/evil :lol:

I just watched a catch-up/primer video that oultined where most characters are now and why. Most of the recent events.

When you think about the last time Bran, Jon, Arya and Sansa saw each other they were innocent kids :lol: Now every Stark child is a bad ass in some way. And Bran is 6'4''.

Hal-9000
04-02-2019, 07:16 PM
Take a look at his face, then go look at a picture of Ted Bundy.

You know who really looks like Bundy?

John McEnroe and Adam Levine.

DemonGeminiX
04-02-2019, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry, I forgot about that scene with the prostitutes. :doh:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-02-2019, 07:19 PM
I just watched a catch-up/primer video that oultined where most characters are now and why. Most of the recent events.

When you think about the last time Bran, Jon, Arya and Sansa saw each other they were innocent kids :lol: Now every Stark child is a bad ass in some way. And Bran is 6'4''.

I just hope they do the show justice with the way they end it. I don't want to be watching the last episode and after it ends be all

:derp:

Hal-9000
04-02-2019, 07:22 PM
I just hope they do the show justice with the way they end it. I don't want to be watching the last episode and after it ends be all

:derp:

That's what happened with Lost. It became one of the most interesting shows in TV history and then botched the landing totally. Fans were real mad :lol: I found it alright.

Hal-9000
04-13-2019, 03:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GL7M0AU.jpg

Hal-9000
04-13-2019, 03:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/KqyAB0f.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ogPNDxP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MxfP0hD.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 11:09 AM
You know how you can tell when a show is really great? When nothing major really happens over the entire hour long episode and before you realize it, the end credits are rolling and it felt like the episode flew by and couldn't possibly have been a whole hour.

That's what last night's premiere was like, just setting the stage for everything. It's going to be glorious.

Pony
04-15-2019, 12:07 PM
You know how you can tell when a show is really great? When nothing major really happens over the entire hour long episode and before you realize it, the end credits are rolling and it felt like the episode flew by and couldn't possibly have been a whole hour.

That's what last night's premiere was like, just setting the stage for everything. It's going to be glorious.

I got a text right after, she said she was "disappointed". I said What? I thought a lot went on, and it got us all caught up on where everyone is. Turns out it was just because no major character died in the first episode back, she was upset.

Pony
04-15-2019, 12:08 PM
The look on Arya's face when she saw the dragons! :tup: You know she was thinking "I'm gonna ride it!"

What do dragons eat anyway?

DemonGeminiX
04-15-2019, 01:18 PM
Whatever they want.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 03:08 PM
Cersei: I really wanted those elephants.

And what was that sketch that Arya gave Gendry that she wants him to make? A weapon of some kind? :-k

DemonGeminiX
04-15-2019, 03:11 PM

Will Sam kill Daenerys?

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 03:54 PM
I agree with Lance and Pony. It was a table setting episode and a damn good one at that. We saw people meet that either haven't shared a scene ever or their last meetings go back to seasons one and two. For me it was nice to get a sense of place for everyone. Jorah, the Hound, Sam...everyone is hanging at Winterfell!

I think we saw every main character with the exception of the Night King, Melisandre (and Gilly). How often do we get treated to that in one episode?

And Jaime looking at Bran in the final scene was masterful and chilling.

Bronn with Chekhov's crossbow was impressive as well. I predict the crossbow will be used, but not on Jaime or Tyrion.

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 03:57 PM
Cersei: I really wanted those elephants.

And what was that sketch that Arya gave Gendry that she wants him to make? A weapon of some kind? :-k

It says dragonglass on the drawing and the net says it will have an interchangeable tip.

https://i.imgur.com/Ibst7J0.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 04:02 PM
It says dragonglass on the drawing and the net says it will have an interchangeable tip.

https://i.imgur.com/Ibst7J0.jpg

It almost looks like a projectile weapon of some sort to me.

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 04:05 PM
It almost looks like a projectile weapon of some sort to me.

It's the removable tip that intrigues me. Why?

And...if Bran doesn't warg into one of the dragons (hoping the dead one) his entire story arc was a waste.

Speaking of Bran, he's still quite the creepy little fuck isn't he? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 04:06 PM
It's the removable tip that intrigues me. Why?

And...if Bran doesn't warg into one of the dragons (hoping the dead one) his entire story arc was a waste.

Did he even move out of that one spot the entire episode? :lol:

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 04:13 PM
Did he even move out of that one spot the entire episode? :lol:

They just wheel him out to one place and leave him there because he's so weird :lol:

Three days later it's raining and Bran - Guys...hey guys???

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 04:34 PM
They just wheel him out to one place and leave him there because he's so weird :lol:

Three days later it's raining and Bran - Guys...hey guys???

https://i.imgur.com/lOhYwnO.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 04:34 PM
I liked when Sansa and Tyrion were together and she basically called him a dumbass for believing Cersei about sending the Lannister army :lol:

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 04:37 PM
I liked when Sansa and Tyrion were together and she basically called him a dumbass for believing Cersei about sending the Lannister army :lol:

Did you notice how she just brushes off the fact she left him there after the wedding? You got fucked because of that? Sooo sorry :lol:

And did you catch Sansa's killer line when Tyrion brought up the wedding? "It had its moments." *sly smirk*

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 04:47 PM
Did you notice how she just brushes off the fact she left him there after the wedding? You got fucked because of that? Sooo sorry :lol:

And did you catch Sansa's killer line when Tyrion brought up the wedding? "It had its moments." *sly smirk*

That literally made me chuckle out load when she said it with her expression :lol:

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 04:49 PM
I'm a Fansa.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 04:52 PM
I'm a Fansa.

She's kind of a bitch at times tho :-k

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 04:55 PM
I have this fantasy sequence where Bran, Jon, Sansa, Arya sit in the same room and start complaining about what's happened to them.

Sansa - I was abused horribly by Joffrey and Ramsay for years, then finally escaped and killed Ramsay later.
Jon - I was hunted by both Wildlings and the Night's Watch, and then eventually killed by a boy.
Arya - I was abused/trained for years by faceless men assassins and I've killed the remaining people on my death list.
Bran - Got plugged into a tree, saw all things and now I'm the weirdest fuck in Westoros. I may be a three eyed raven depending on how things go...

and then Tyrion walks in and says - Quit your whining. I shot my father with a crossbow in the guts as he was taking a shit and my crazy sister has wanted to kill me ever since. Let's eat.

RBP
04-15-2019, 04:56 PM
1119 posts about GOT. Huh. Must be a decent show. Enjoy!

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 04:57 PM
1119 posts about GOT. Huh. Must be a decent show. Enjoy!

It's awesome 8-[

deeeeep pull :dance:

RBP
04-15-2019, 05:03 PM
You only think shows with 3 words are awesome. :-k It might OCD. :shock: Wow, everything in threes...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 05:10 PM
I have this fantasy sequence where Bran, Jon, Sansa, Arya sit in the same room and start complaining about what's happened to them.

Sansa - I was abused horribly by Joffrey and Ramsay for years, then finally escaped and killed Ramsay later.
Jon - I was hunted by both Wildlings and the Night's Watch, and then eventually killed by a boy.
Arya - I was abused/trained for years by faceless men assassins and I've killed the remaining people on my death list.
Bran - Got plugged into a tree, saw all things and now I'm the weirdest fuck in Westoros. I may be a three eyed raven depending on how things go...

and then Tyrion walks in and says - Quit your whining. I shot my father with a crossbow in the guts as he was taking a shit and my crazy sister has wanted to kill me ever since. Let's eat.

They all need a week on the Dr. Phil show FFS. :lol:

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 05:11 PM
You only think shows with 3 words are awesome. :-k It might OCD. :shock: Wow, everything in threes...

Hey Einstein...Battlestar Galactica is two words :lol:

You should check out Game of Thrones start to finish. I can't recommend a TV series enough. Murder, political intrigue, some medieval mysticism and great acting.

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 05:13 PM

They all need a week on the Dr. Phil show FFS. :lol:

I really like how Ayra is the cool breeze during all of her scenes. She seems to be watching calmly and gauging everyone. I thought for a minute she was going to draw down on The Hound.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 05:15 PM
I got a text right after, she said she was "disappointed". I said What? I thought a lot went on, and it got us all caught up on where everyone is. Turns out it was just because no major character died in the first episode back, she was upset.

I agree with Lance and Pony. It was a table setting episode and a damn good one at that. We saw people meet that either haven't shared a scene ever or their last meetings go back to seasons one and two. For me it was nice to get a sense of place for everyone. Jorah, the Hound, Sam...everyone is hanging at Winterfell!

I think we saw every main character with the exception of the Night King, Melisandre (and Gilly). How often do we get treated to that in one episode?

Bronn with Chekhov's crossbow was impressive as well. I predict the crossbow will be used, but not on Jaime or Tyrion.

I was reading a couple of recap sites this morning and the commenters down in the comment section were whining that this episode was boring. And one person was even whining that the show isn't like it was when it started, with developing plots and things taking a long time to play out, he thought this episode moved way too fast. :| Hey moron, it's because the show is almost over, there' no more characters to develop, no more plots to uncover, it's all about the finish. FFS.

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 05:24 PM
I was reading a couple of recap sites this morning and the commenters down in the comment section were whining that this episode was boring. And one person was even whining that the show isn't like it was when it started, with developing plots and things taking a long time to play out, he thought this episode moved way too fast. :| Hey moron, it's because the show is almost over, there' no more characters to develop, no more plots to uncover, it's all about the finish. FFS.

They had to do some sort of table setting episode. Last we saw, the Night King and the dragon took down the wall at the end of season seven and that left huge questions about Tormund, Beric Dondarrian not to mention Jaime, the Hound etc.

I mean what's not to love? We saw everyone from Sam to Varys to Euron and the Greyjoys, along with every major character except Melisandre within 60 minutes and it all made sense. They were gathering for the war at Winterfell and some of our heroes don't know each other or get along because of certain past events.

That to me is good writing.

DemonGeminiX
04-15-2019, 05:30 PM
Bran: We don't have time for all of this. The Night King has your dragon, he's one of them now. The wall has fallen. The dead march south.
Dany, Jon, and Sansa: Ok... WTF?!?

Pony
04-15-2019, 05:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lOhYwnO.jpg

That's great!

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 05:40 PM
Bran: We don't have time for all of this. The Night King has your dragon, he's one of them now. The wall has fallen. The dead march south.

Cersei and Qyburn have those Twitter ravens. They got the same news about the Wall in one scene.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 05:45 PM
Typical bitchy Sansa - oh great, I only made dinner for me and Bran, now I've got dragons and an army to feed :x

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 05:45 PM

Dany looked genuinely horrified when Bran mentioned that the Night King had her other dragon.

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 05:47 PM
Typical bitchy Sansa - oh great, I only made dinner for me and Bran, now I've got dragons and an army to feed :x

Someone has to do inventory control on the grain and mead.

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 05:48 PM
Dany looked genuinely horrified when Bran mentioned that the Night King had her other dragon.

Yeah didn't anyone tell her? There was only about 50 witnesses along with Jon when that happened. You would think she would somehow feel it :-k

DemonGeminiX
04-15-2019, 06:13 PM

They do emotional facial expressions extraordinarily well on this show.

DemonGeminiX
04-15-2019, 06:16 PM
Yeah didn't anyone tell her? There was only about 50 witnesses along with Jon when that happened. You would think she would somehow feel it :-k

I don't think anybody in Winterfell knew about the dragon's resurrection. Everybody that was at the wall when it fell, if they survived, were probably following the trail of the dead with Tormund and Beric. Jon wasn't there. He was busy tapping Dany's ass on the ship when the Night King attacked the wall.

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 07:41 PM
I don't think anybody in Winterfell knew about the dragon's resurrection. Everybody that was at the wall when it fell, if they survived, were probably following the trail of the dead with Tormund and Beric. Jon wasn't there. He was busy tapping Dany's ass on the ship when the Night King attacked the wall.

Thanks. I thought Jon watch the Night King do the javelin thing to the dragon or had at least heard about it. He was boinking Dany on the boat while Tormund and co were running for their lives.

So Jon now knows Dany is his Auntie. Someone on the net thinks he may rebel against her at one point if she gets too wacky and cwazy with the fire. I think she's going to make it to the end.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 07:48 PM

Thanks. I thought Jon watch the Night King do the javelin thing to the dragon or had at least heard about it. He was boinking Dany on the boat while Tormund and co were running for their lives.

So Jon now knows Dany is his Auntie. Someone on the net thinks he may rebel against her at one point if she gets too wacky and cwazy with the fire. I think she's going to make it to the end.

Yeah, they all saw the dragon die, but no one saw the Night King resurrect it. When the Night King was having all those wights drag it up from the bottom of the lake (sea?) all the living had long since departed for south of the wall.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 07:50 PM

Yeah, I wonder how Dany is going to take the news that (A) Jon Snow is her nephew and (B) that he is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. :-k

Jon: Sooooo...where are your dragons right now? I think we have something to talk about.

Dany: Oh they're right here *dragons pop their heads up from behind a wall*

Jon: Oh, nevermind, it can wait

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I wonder how Dany is going to take the news that (A) Jon Snow is her nephew and (B) that he is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. :-k

Jon: Sooooo...where are your dragons right now? I think we have something to talk about.

Dany: Oh they're right here *dragons pop their heads up from behind a wall*

Jon: Oh, nevermind, it can wait

Word on the street is that Dany is a pretty uppity queen and wants all to kneel before her no matter what.

Kinda cool thinking she is Rhaegar Targaryen's little sister. If she believes the story about Jon, he does get the nod for succession.

Ok the dragons. Pervy or angry when watching Jon kissing Dany?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 08:10 PM
Word on the street is that Dany is a pretty uppity queen and wants all to kneel before her no matter what.

Kinda cool thinking she is Rhaegar Targaryen's little sister. If she believes the story about Jon, he does get the nod for succession.

Angry :lol:

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 08:11 PM
Another question.

Will Jon or Dany even pay attention that they're related? Or is it a case where they dress up as Jaime and Cersei for Halloween and playfully call themselves those darn family fuckers :tup:

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 08:11 PM
Angry :lol:

One of the podcasters was sure that dragon was digging the action.

I was wtf? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 08:14 PM
Another question.

Will Jon or Dany even pay attention that they're related? Or is it a case where they dress up as Jaime and Cersei for Halloween and playfully call themselves those darn family fuckers :tup:

That's a good question :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 08:14 PM
One of the podcasters was sure that dragon was digging the action.

I was wtf? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 08:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6FqI2XT.jpg

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 08:21 PM
So how about awkward Arya and Gendry. Think Arya is going to get her facial freak on with him? Maybe a little role playing...har har.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 08:25 PM
So how about awkward Arya and Gendry. Think Arya is going to get her facial freak on with him? Maybe a little role playing...har har.

Maybe Arya has heard the rumors about him and wants to find out for herself :naughty:

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 08:31 PM
Maybe Arya has heard the rumors about him and wants to find out for herself :naughty:

Podrick is the ladies man, not Gender-ey.

Her sex scenes with him are like the worst parts of the early Mission Impossible movies when people are pulling faces off.

Arya - *rip* Look at me I'm Cersie!

Gendry - AHH!

Arya - *rip* Look at me I'm your mother!

Gendry - AHH!

Arya - *rip* Look at me I'm a horse!

Gendry - Oh :-s

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2019, 08:33 PM
Podrick....Gendry.....same difference [-(

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 08:37 PM
Sansa should go down to Hot Pie's new shop and stock up on pies for Winterfell! :cheers:

Hal-9000
04-15-2019, 08:38 PM
Arya cooked Walder Frey's sons into pies. I wonder if she called Hot Pie for the recipe?

DemonGeminiX
04-15-2019, 09:31 PM

Neither. They know that Dany and Jon are related.

Drogon: I wish I could speak human right now. You're kissing your aunt, dude. That's messed up... but kinda hot too... Brazzers!!!!

DemonGeminiX
04-16-2019, 03:02 AM

After Daenerys told Sam that she killed his father and brother, Sam went outside and found Bran. It was night, and Sam asked Bran what he was doing there. Bran told Sam that he was waiting for an old friend (before telling Sam to go tell Jon the truth). Bran was in the very same spot the next day when Jaime showed up. Bran was waiting for Jaime all night long. He knew Jaime was coming. Then Bran just sat there staring at Jaime until he looked across and noticed Bran and realized who he was.

Pony
04-16-2019, 09:40 AM
After Daenerys told Sam that she killed his father and brother, Sam went outside and found Bran. It was night, and Sam asked Bran what he was doing there. Bran told Sam that he was waiting for an old friend (before telling Sam to go tell Jon the truth). Bran was in the very same spot the next day when Jaime showed up. Bran was waiting for Jaime all night long. He knew Jaime was coming. Then Bran just sat there staring at Jaime until he looked across and noticed Bran and realized who he was.

That slipped by me that Jamie was the "old friend" that Bran was waiting for. Wow.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2019, 02:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/EaOsWdv.jpg

Hal-9000
04-16-2019, 02:35 PM
That slipped by me that Jamie was the "old friend" that Bran was waiting for. Wow.

Bran to Jaime when they meet:

Remember when you used that hand to push me? Oh...it's gone now? What a coincidence :)

Hal-9000
04-16-2019, 02:43 PM
I liked the scene with Varys, Tyrion and Davos chatting on the castle ramparts. Three advisors...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2019, 02:47 PM
Bran to Jaime when they meet:

Remember when you used that hand to push me? Oh...it's gone now? What a coincidence :)

Bran: Hey Ser Jamie, I'm stuck here in the courtyard and would like to go inside, could you lend me a hand?

Jamie: :|

Hal-9000
04-16-2019, 02:55 PM
Bran: Hey Ser Jamie, I'm stuck here in the courtyard and would like to go inside, could you lend me a hand?

Jamie: :|

https://i.imgur.com/wUFd4Oi.png

Hal-9000
04-16-2019, 03:27 PM
I hope we get to see this at least once before the season ends.

https://i.imgur.com/LZx7k4a.jpg

DemonGeminiX
04-16-2019, 03:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/EaOsWdv.jpg

They're missing a few characters. And they're thinking Nymeria's gonna play a part?

Hal-9000
04-16-2019, 03:55 PM
They're missing a few characters. And they're thinking Nymeria's gonna play a part?

Baby Sam :(

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2019, 03:59 PM

Collateral damage

DemonGeminiX
04-22-2019, 02:20 AM
Tormund :rofl:

DemonGeminiX
04-22-2019, 02:26 AM

I wonder if horror movie rules are in effect, because if so...

:rip: Arya and Gendry

Also

Arya side boob and butt crack! :woot:

Dany looked pissed. :lol:

"Sansa, I love your brother" then later "If that's true, then you have claim to the Iron Throne, you dick!"

Tyrion and Bran :lol:

"If only we were trapped in a castle in the middle of winter with nowhere to go."

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 12:57 PM

I don't think you need to spoiler tag things in here :lol: If you read what's in here before you see the current episodes then it's on the reader.

And as to that little tidbit you spoilered:

Maisie Williams Thought Her Big Game of Thrones Scene With Gendry Was a ‘Prank’
By Halle Kiefer - Vulture

Spoilers ahead! Perhaps like you, when Maisie Williams realized her Game of Thrones character Arya was about to have sex for the first time with her longtime friend Gendry, played by Joe Dempsie, during Sunday-night’s season-eight episode “A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms,” she assumed the scene was a practical joke. “At first, I thought it was a prank,” the actress told Entertainment Weekly, “I was like, ‘Yo, good one.’ And [the showrunners were] like, ‘No, we haven’t done that this year.’ Oh fuck!”

Shock aside, Williams says Game of Thrones creators David Benioff and Dan Weiss asked her to pick whatever level of nudity felt right for the scene, a choice presumably complicated by the dozens of other sex scenes in the series. “David and Dan were like: ‘You can show as much or as little as you want,’” explained Williams. “So I kept myself pretty private. I don’t think it’s important for Arya to flash. This beat isn’t really about that. And everybody else has already done it on the show, so …”

Adding to the inherent weirdness in taking your top off at work is the fact Williams has been a part of the Game of Thrones cast since she was 11, essentially growing up alongside her castmates. “It’s obviously slightly strange for me because I’ve known Maisie since she was 11, 12 years old,” Dempsie added. “At the same time, I don’t want to be patronizing toward Maisie — she’s a 20-year-old woman. So we just had a lot of fun with it.”

And in the end, if Arya should lose her life to the army of the dead, isn’t it probably better she had one last normal coming-of-age experience before she shuffles off Westeros’s mortal coil? “This maybe is a moment where Arya accepts death tomorrow, which she never does — ‘Not today,’” Williams muses. “So it was that moment where she says, ‘We’re probably going to die tomorrow, I want to know what this feels like before that happens.’ It’s interesting to see Arya be a bit more human, speak more normally about things people are scared of.”

================================================== ======

Pretty cool that they gave her control over the scene to show as much or as little as she wanted.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 12:59 PM
I liked the scene with Sansa and Dany...it looked like they were mending fences and maybe they were going to get along until Sansa broke out the "WHAT ABOUT THE NORTH?!?!?!?!?"

And yeah, it will be interesting to see how Dany and Jon reconcile the whole thing about him being the true heir to the throne. She seemed way more concerned about that than that she's been sleeping with her nephew. :lol:

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 02:11 PM
Tormund :rofl:

Is the big woman still here??!

:lol: He was excellent in this episode.

I would knight her 10 times!

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 02:15 PM

I wonder if horror movie rules are in effect, because if so...

:rip: Arya and Gendry

Also

Dany looked pissed. :lol:

"Sansa, I love your brother" then later "If that's true, then you have claim to the Iron Throne, you dick!"

Tyrion and Bran :lol:

"If only we were trapped in a castle in the middle of winter with nowhere to go."

I enjoyed this episode thoroughly. I was laughing so much it seemed to get close to cutesy fan servicing, but I think they handled it well.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 02:16 PM
I don't think you need to spoiler tag things in here :lol: If you read what's in here before you see the current episodes then it's on the reader.

And as to that little tidbit you spoilered:

Maisie Williams Thought Her Big Game of Thrones Scene With Gendry Was a ‘Prank’
By Halle Kiefer - Vulture

Spoilers ahead! Perhaps like you, when Maisie Williams realized her Game of Thrones character Arya was about to have sex for the first time with her longtime friend Gendry, played by Joe Dempsie, during Sunday-night’s season-eight episode “A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms,” she assumed the scene was a practical joke. “At first, I thought it was a prank,” the actress told Entertainment Weekly, “I was like, ‘Yo, good one.’ And [the showrunners were] like, ‘No, we haven’t done that this year.’ Oh fuck!”

Shock aside, Williams says Game of Thrones creators David Benioff and Dan Weiss asked her to pick whatever level of nudity felt right for the scene, a choice presumably complicated by the dozens of other sex scenes in the series. “David and Dan were like: ‘You can show as much or as little as you want,’” explained Williams. “So I kept myself pretty private. I don’t think it’s important for Arya to flash. This beat isn’t really about that. And everybody else has already done it on the show, so …”

Adding to the inherent weirdness in taking your top off at work is the fact Williams has been a part of the Game of Thrones cast since she was 11, essentially growing up alongside her castmates. “It’s obviously slightly strange for me because I’ve known Maisie since she was 11, 12 years old,” Dempsie added. “At the same time, I don’t want to be patronizing toward Maisie — she’s a 20-year-old woman. So we just had a lot of fun with it.”

And in the end, if Arya should lose her life to the army of the dead, isn’t it probably better she had one last normal coming-of-age experience before she shuffles off Westeros’s mortal coil? “This maybe is a moment where Arya accepts death tomorrow, which she never does — ‘Not today,’” Williams muses. “So it was that moment where she says, ‘We’re probably going to die tomorrow, I want to know what this feels like before that happens.’ It’s interesting to see Arya be a bit more human, speak more normally about things people are scared of.”

================================================== ======

Pretty cool that they gave her control over the scene to show as much or as little as she wanted.

XXX Ayra!!! :shock:

Did you catch that post-sex look on her face? Methinks Gendry is a better armorer than lover :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 02:19 PM
Is the big woman still here??!

:lol: He was excellent in this episode.

I would knight her 10 times!

Giant's milk :lol:

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 02:20 PM
The internet is already freaking out. "Only 6 episodes and we get another hour of character exposition and table setting?"

I didn't mind a little more time with the characters. It felt like the last summer together after high school finishes.

It would be a shame to have all of these show superstars in one place without some extended exchanges and encounters before they die.

And Arya. My Lord it was like walking in on your little sister :shock: and also a very natural human thing for the character to do.

These people all think they're going to die tomorrow. For most of them the gallows humor and bonding made a lot of sense.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 02:21 PM
Giant's milk :lol:

After Tormund told the part about getting nursed for three months the look on Jaime's face was perfect :lol:

WTF???

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 02:25 PM
The internet is already freaking out. "Only 6 episodes and we get another hour of character exposition and table setting?"

I didn't mind a little more time with the characters. It felt like the last summer together after high school finishes.

It would be a shame to have all of these show superstars in one place without some extended exchanges and encounters before they die.

And Arya. My Lord it was like walking in on your little sister :shock: and also a very natural human thing for the character to do.

These people all think they're going to die tomorrow. For most of them the gallows humor and bonding made a lot of sense.

I thought the last 2 episodes were very well done. Even though they weren't heavy on 'action' the pacing was quick and it went by fast. None of it seemed to be filler at all. It's exactly what it should have been IMHO.

Besides, the whiners will get what they want, the White Walkers are there now, so it will be on soon enough.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 02:27 PM
After Tormund told the part about getting nursed for three months the look on Jaime's face was perfect :lol:

WTF???

And Ser Davos reaction: I think I will have that drink.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 02:31 PM
I thought the last 2 episodes were very well done. Even though they weren't heavy on 'action' the pacing was quick and it went by fast. None of it seemed to be filler at all. It's exactly what it should have been IMHO.

Besides, the whiners will get what they want, the White Walkers are there now, so it will be on soon enough.

For sure. Almost everyone from the show except Cersei and Qyburn are at Winterfell (except some Iron Island people and they don't count). So it serves the show to have some interactions between a cast that has relationships going back seven seasons.

If you look at the whiteboard there's going to be a battle against the White Walkers and probably one against Cersei. They could wrap that show in two episodes if they wanted to.

I agree with podcast guy - On a regular season of Game of Thrones you normally only get one huge battle scene.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 02:33 PM
And Ser Davos reaction: I think I will have that drink.

Would have been great if Brienne just grabbed Tormund and said - Oh alright let's get this over with.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 03:24 PM
Sooooooo....any guesses on who the first major character to die will be? :-k

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 03:48 PM
I put up a death pool draft chart and was soundly ignored [-(

They all will live, Cersie will invite everyone south for a banquet and all will be forgiven :)

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 03:50 PM
I put up a death pool draft chart and was soundly ignored [-(

They all will live, Cersie will invite everyone south for a banquet and all will be forgiven :)

I'm not asking the disposition of the entire cast, just who will die first :x

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 03:52 PM
You could have picked one, two or ten people to die! :x

Now it's too late [-(

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 05:40 PM
This is a post I made somewhere else about two weeks ago with predictions:

"Let's include anyone who's alive right now and has spoken more than one line (not Ed Sheeran). Cersei down to Gendry.

I'm gonna say Jaime, Jorah and Gilly die, and Tyrion, Sansa and Arya live.

Leftover ruler will be Dany."

The world is saying Arya dies and Jaime lives so I went against that a little.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 05:42 PM
Did anyone happen to catch Creepy Bran's fifth Beatle imitation?

The things we do for love! :)

I know it was a callback to Jaime's line right after he pushed Bran off the ledge, but ffs it seemed so out of place as usual :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 05:52 PM
This is a post I made somewhere else about two weeks ago with predictions:

"Let's include anyone who's alive right now and has spoken more than one line (not Ed Sheeran). Cersei down to Gendry.

I'm gonna say Jaime, Jorah and Gilly die, and Tyrion, Sansa and Arya live.

Leftover ruler will be Dany."

The world is saying Arya dies and Jaime lives so I went against that a little.

One of the big theories is that Jamie will be the one that kills Cersei, so people are saying that he will survive the battle against the dead.

Then, I saw multiple theories about the song Podrick sang. It's about some peasant chick (I forget the name of the song off the top of my head) and she ended up marrying the next heir to the throne and he gave up everything to marry her because he loved her. People are saying THAT is foreshadowing of Jon giving up his right to the throne for Dany because he loves her.

DemonGeminiX
04-22-2019, 06:07 PM
There's a fan theory floating around that Jorah is Azor Ahai and he's gonna end up killing Dany.

The thought had crossed my mind that Arya was Azor Ahai and she's gonna kill Gendry.

BTW, did y'all see her reaction when Gendry mentioned that he was the bastard son of Robert Baratheon? Big eyes! :lol:

Alright, the Hound can't die because we have to have Clegane Bowl. Jaime can't die because he has to run his sister through... with a sword! With a sword!

I'm still waiting to see what happens with Bronn. Does he actually make it to Winterfell? Or does he run into the dead and get cut down?

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:22 PM
One of the big theories is that Jamie will be the one that kills Cersei, so people are saying that he will survive the battle against the dead.

Then, I saw multiple theories about the song Podrick sang. It's about some peasant chick (I forget the name of the song off the top of my head) and she ended up marrying the next heir to the throne and he gave up everything to marry her because he loved her. People are saying THAT is foreshadowing of Jon giving up his right to the throne for Dany because he loves her.

There's a fan theory floating around that Jorah is Azor Ahai and he's gonna end up killing Dany.

The thought had crossed my mind that Arya was Azor Ahai and she's gonna kill Gendry.

BTW, did y'all see her reaction when Gendry mentioned that he was the bastard son of Robert Baratheon? Big eyes! :lol:

Alright, the Hound can't die because we have to have Clegane Bowl. Jaime can't die because he has to run his sister through... with a sword! With a sword!

I'm still waiting to see what happens with Bronn. Does he actually make it to Winterfell? Or does he run into the dead and get cut down?

I had to quit reading fan theories. My theory is this :lol:...what I like about Game of Thrones is some of the prophecies don't come true. I understand the two D's (head writers) work closely with Martin and I think they write some pretty impressive callback material. Too much to list here but they often will show a scene that juxtaposes a scene from six seasons back.

So I take the whole Azor Ahai thing and Maggy the frog prophecy to Cersei with a grain of salt. Although if Jaime or Tyrion end up killing Cersei before she gives birth, that does line up with Maggy's original prophecy.

I believe the two D's and Martin are going to show us some sad deaths, along with some stuff left for the future. This thing makes millions so I could see them leaving a few people (and Westeros) unscathed for future series considerations along with prequels.

That being said it is Martin so who knows...9/10ths of the cast meet a horrible death? :lol:

DemonGeminiX
04-22-2019, 06:26 PM
The little girl that wanted to fight kills everyone.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:27 PM
One question I have is - What does the Night King want with the Iron Throne?

He was one of the original men who was turned by the Children of the Forest, so is the Iron Throne even a thing in his mind? And he has to travel pretty far south to get there. Wight-sicles...

I did like Bran's reasoning saying the Iron King wanted to kill him so there would be no record of men. Well then Sam....git writing dude!!!! :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 06:27 PM

:winner:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 06:28 PM
One question I have is - What does the Night King want with the Iron Throne?

He was one of the original men who was turned by the Children of the Forest, so is the Iron Throne even a thing in his mind? And he has to travel pretty far south to get there. Wight-sicles...

I did like Bran's reasoning saying the Iron King wanted to kill him so there would be no record of men. Well then Sam....git writing dude!!!! :lol:

Yeah, I don't think the Night King wants the Iron Throne, just to wipe out all of humanity and the memory thereof.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:30 PM
Oh I did have one complaint and it is large.

Bran will wait in the Godswood for the Night King.

And Theon will protect him.

REALLY?

Theon is all you have to offer to protect possibly the most important asset on your side? You have the biggest, best baddasses in the kingdom there.

And dickless Theon the Shitty is your pick?

you is all doooomed :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 06:30 PM
I had to quit reading fan theories. My theory is this :lol:...what I like about Game of Thrones is some of the prophecies don't come true. I understand the two Davids (head writers) work closely with Martin and I think they write some pretty impressive callback material. Too much to list here but they often will show a scene that juxtaposes a scene from six seasons back.

So I take the whole Azor Ahai thing and Maggy the frog prophecy to Cersei with a grain of salt. Although if Jaime or Tyrion end up killing her before she gives birth, that does line up with Maggy's original prophecy.

I believe the two Davids and Martin are going to show us some sad deaths, along with some stuff left for the future. This thing makes millions so I could see them leaving a few people (and Westeros) unscathed for future series considerations along with prequels.

That being said it is Martin so who knows...9/10ths of the cast meet a horrible death? :lol:

Yeah, you can only take these theories with a grain of salt. I almost hate reading them (which is hard to avoid when you read re-caps and the comments sections of the re-caps) on ly because they could come true and inadvertently become a spoiler. And I have loved this season so far two episodes in and I am happy to just watch it play out.

There's always the chance that everyone dies and the Night King wins....

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:31 PM

She teams up with Lyanna Mormont and Arya and they become Spice Girls II : Naughty Bitches

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:34 PM
Yeah, you can only take these theories with a grain of salt. I almost hate reading them (which is hard to avoid when you read re-caps and the comments sections of the re-caps) on ly because they could come true and inadvertently become a spoiler. And I have loved this season so far two episodes in and I am happy to just watch it play out.

There's always the chance that everyone dies and the Night King wins....

Someone has said it's Martin and that may happen. Everyone dies and the final scene is the Night King sitting on the throne while snow descends into the throne room.

My story and it's over now, screw you! :lol:

fricnjay
04-22-2019, 06:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/gJEN5qU.jpg

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:41 PM
I believe in Chekhov's Gun, and I simultaneously think Martin writes for effect.

So the question of Bronn is this: That crossbow has to go off, but I suspect it won't be Bronn killing Jaime or Tyrion with it.

Perhaps Cersei is in a position to kill Tyrion and Jaime uses the crossbow on her?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 06:41 PM
Oh I did have one complaint and it is large.

Bran will wait in the Godswood for the Night King.

And Theon will protect him.

REALLY?

Theon is all you have to offer to protect possibly the most important asset on your side? You have the biggest, best baddasses in the kingdom there.

And dickless Theon the Shitty is your pick?

you is all doooomed :lol:

Maybe Bran secretly hates Theon and knows this will be the easiest way to get him killed and it will look like he died in the line of duty? :-k

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:43 PM
Maybe Bran secretly hates Theon and knows this will be the easiest way to get him killed and it will look like he died in the line of duty? :-k

Theon, stand there. Yes right there.

I'll just go behind this large tree over here.

*wheel wheel wheel giggle wheel away*

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:47 PM
Here's a meta observation.

Martin has supposedly been writing his sixth book in the series for a few years now. Keeps saying it will be released soon.

Here's the big question - Does he even need to finish his book series now? He's worth millions and won't live forever.

The show has already eclipsed the books and altered pivotal events. Will he want to release a sixth book that varies greatly from the television show?

DemonGeminiX
04-22-2019, 06:53 PM

My prediction: Theon has been redeemed and his story arc is done. He has to die.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:57 PM

My prediction: Theon has been redeemed and his story arc is done. He has to die.

Herald : Here ye here ye! Announcing Dickless Theon the Shit-tay!

Crowd : oh yay

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 07:01 PM

Martin has supposedly been writing his sixth book in the series for a few years now. Keeps saying it will be released soon.

Here's the big question - Does he even need to finish his book series now? He's worth millions and won't live forever.

The show has already eclipsed the books and altered pivotal events. Will he want to release a sixth book that varies greatly from the television show?

Yeah, that's a tough one. I think he just keeps on "claiming" that the book will be coming soon and it never gets released. At this point, why bother finishing it?

DemonGeminiX
04-22-2019, 07:01 PM

It's already finished. He advised his publisher not to release it until he dies, so the day of his funeral everybody's gonna buy it and read it, and the whole world will groan and be pissed when the last few pages tell about the modern day little kid with the snowglobe and how it was all just his imagination.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 07:02 PM

Herald : Here ye here ye! Announcing Dickless Theon the Shit-tay!

Crowd : oh yay

Or.....there's Bran and Theon under that weird tree. Here come the White Walkers....closer, closer, closer and Bran looks up at Theon and...sees Theon running away abandoning him like he ran out on his sister :lol:

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 07:14 PM
It's already finished. He advised his publisher not to release it until he dies, so the day of his funeral everybody's gonna buy it and read it, and the whole world will groan and be pissed when the last few pages tell about the modern day little kid with the snowglobe and how it was all just his imagination.

Eww.

Or little Bran wakes up and he's laying in a pile of leaves at Winterfell and the Lannisters/Robert Baratheon are still there.

Ned walks over and says - Hey, did you fall while climbing young Bran?

When I think about it, every single Stark kid turned into a bad ass of some sort, most of them legendary. Even Robb was King of the North and kicked ass for a while.

Okay so Rickon became a moving archery target, can't win them all :lol:

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 07:16 PM
Or.....there's Bran and Theon under that weird tree. Here come the White Walkers....closer, closer, closer and Bran looks up at Theon and...sees Theon running away abandoning him like he ran out on his sister :lol:

Bundle up Bran, they look cold! :lol:

Seeeee yaaaaaaa!!!

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 07:17 PM
Seriously they know the Night King is coming for Bran?

You line up The Hound, Tormund, and Brienne right in front.

DemonGeminiX
04-22-2019, 07:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ESpBLtx.jpg

DemonGeminiX
04-23-2019, 01:45 AM
How many of the wights attacking Winterfell are we gonna actually know as people that have died beyond the wall?

Hodor

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2019, 02:15 PM
How many of the wights attacking Winterfell are we gonna actually know as people that have died beyond the wall?

Hodor

It's been so long ago now that I don't even remember....did he actually get turned into a white walker? :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2019, 02:16 PM
And is it bad that it got a little dusty in my house when Jamie knighted Brienne?

Hal-9000
04-23-2019, 02:46 PM

Hodor

I made a post last night about this. Was talking about people who have died in general, not just beyond the wall. Someone called me demented (in a good way)..

"Demented? The Night King's whole front line should be Ned, Catelyn, Robb, Renly, Hodor, Jojen and assorted chickens and pigs from the Stark courtyard."

Hal-9000
04-23-2019, 02:47 PM
And is it bad that it got a little dusty in my house when Jamie knighted Brienne?

Nope. I was waiting for Tormund to take out his dick and tap it gently on each of Brienne's shoulders telling her she's now been knighted the Wildling Way :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-24-2019, 11:50 AM
Sophie Turner commenting on the reaction to Arya's sex scene :shock:

DemonGeminiX
04-24-2019, 12:15 PM

lost in melb.
04-24-2019, 01:30 PM
Sophie Turner commenting on the reaction to Arya's sex scene :shock:

Girls will be girls :dunno:

lost in melb.
04-24-2019, 01:33 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">Lol <a href="https://t.co/DcEz8cazst">pic.twitter.com/DcEz8cazst</a></p>&mdash; KatStark�� (@katheri08898970) <a href="https://twitter.com/katheri08898970/status/1120476999812898818?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 22, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>.

lost in melb.
04-24-2019, 01:50 PM
https://www.newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones

Hal-9000
04-26-2019, 03:54 PM
Super sized episode this weekend :thumbsup:

I'm in the camp that says the Battle of Winterfell will be over during this episode and somehow the Night King gets away.

Online some folks are predicting a high main character death count. One guy listed 13 people :lol:

Hal-9000
04-26-2019, 03:58 PM
The title of this post was Leroy Lannister :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/z8qieZG.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
04-26-2019, 04:03 PM
I'm on the fence as to whether the Battle of Winterfell will be over or not in one episode :-k

Hal-9000
04-26-2019, 04:11 PM
I'm on the fence as to whether the Battle of Winterfell will be over or not in one episode :-k

I heard a prediction about the season in general and the guy made a lot of good points. Too much to get into here.

Essentially it's a season with two large battles and everything else is just where the chess pieces end up geographically or mortally :lol:

First good question (and I've asked a form of it) - What does the Night King want with the Iron Throne? We get the info that he wants to eliminate Bran, but amassing a huge army and resurrecting a dragon is a lot of work for assassinating one person :-k

Or does he want to eliminate all humans?

In any case, I believe the episode this week is the most pivotal in the shortened season, depending of course on the result.

Lots of people online are chatting about every dead body in the Winterfell crypt coming back. :doh: :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-26-2019, 06:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VtuIyoC.jpg

Who knows who will live or die in this show... :lol:

Hal-9000
04-26-2019, 06:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VtuIyoC.jpg

Who knows who will live or die in this show... :lol:

Everyone dies and last scene is the Night King raping Cersei with the song Ice Ice Baby playing softly in the background :lol:

Hal-9000
04-27-2019, 05:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PnQv6Q1.jpg

lost in melb.
04-27-2019, 08:47 PM
:shock:

B'Jesus!

Hal-9000
04-28-2019, 04:20 PM
The roasts were okay, this is from the comments after someone noted she looked like a cheaper version of Emilia Clarke :

'Dennys Targetarian. Mother of trailer trash. Keeper of HPV. Sleeper with anyone with a van.'

https://i.imgur.com/Rrf8HLw.jpg

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 03:20 AM
Ok, well, didn't see that coming.

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 03:29 AM

I got one right. :lol:

:rip: Theon

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 03:52 AM
I believe in Chekhov's Gun

Speaking of which... Littlefinger's dagger, given to Arya by Bran, that was meant to kill Bran, but she ended up killing Littlefinger with it, and then the Night King.

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 03:59 AM
Ghost ran out with the Dothraki, but we didn't see him come back. :rip: Ghost?

Hal-9000
04-29-2019, 04:03 AM
That was worth the wait.

Quality of my copy wasn't great, all scenes were dark and I still thought it was beautifully shot.

Lyanna Mormont gets a hero's death :dance:

Not sure about Sam and a few others..

Hal-9000
04-29-2019, 04:06 AM
Speaking of which... Littlefinger's dagger, given to Arya by Bran, that was meant to kill Bran, but she ended up killing Littlefinger with it, and then the Night King.

I thought the choice of Ayra and that dagger was spectacular. Same move as she pulled on Brienne in practice.

Game of Thrones rocks. When something has to happen they rarely pull punches.

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 04:07 AM
:rip: Jorah

He died exactly where he was supposed to. Defending Dany was always his purpose.

Hal-9000
04-29-2019, 04:17 AM
Sooooooo....any guesses on who the first major character to die will be? :-k

Dolorous Edd?

8-[

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 04:20 AM
Lyanna and Jorah are both dead. :rip: House Mormont

Hal-9000
04-29-2019, 04:21 AM
:rip: Jorah

He died exactly where he was supposed to. Defending Dany was always his purpose.

Yes it was a noble death :thumbsup:

Melisandre was right there when Beric Dondarrion bit it. He had used up all his punch spaces on the Starbucks return to life card, correct?

Hal-9000
04-29-2019, 04:23 AM
Lyanna and Jorah are both dead. :rip: House Mormont

Article online already complaining - Was Lyanna's death unnecessarily violent?

A) She stabbed a bloody undead giant in the fricken eye ffs! Who cares?

and

B) It's Game of Thrones. Did you forget what show you're watching?? :lol:

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 04:29 AM
Yes it was a noble death :thumbsup:

Melisandre was right there when Beric Dondarrion bit it. He had used up all his punch spaces on the Starbucks return to life card, correct?

Yeah, Beric's gone. Melisandre told Arya that Beric served his intended purpose before reminding Arya of Syrio's lesson and sending her off to her purpose.

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 04:30 AM

Did Gilly survive in the crypt?

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 06:14 AM
I have to say, when Jon was running towards the Night King, and the Night King just raises his arms and raises the dead all around them, I was like https://media.giphy.com/media/tFpwHILbYSx4k/giphy.gif :lol:

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 07:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc7Oe7e08pU

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2019, 09:47 AM
Just. Wow.

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 09:48 AM

Good wow or bad wow?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2019, 10:04 AM
Amazed wow. Anyone that doubts how good a show this is has rocks in their head. 90 minute episode that went by in what felt like 20 minutes and you couldn't look away at any time.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2019, 10:04 AM

Did Gilly survive in the crypt?

Didn't look that way :(

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2019, 10:06 AM
At the end, the scene with Arya and the Night King.....

First, never saw it coming and then it was:

Arya FTW! :cheers:

And then the Night King grabs her by the neck before she can stab him and it was:

Not Arya too :no: :(

And then when she stabs him with her other hand it was:

ARYA FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN! :woot:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2019, 10:08 AM
Hmmmm....lets see, we started the war with around 100K people give or take, so can we have a show of hands as to who's left now to fight Cersei?

*looks around*

Twelve people? Well, that's a start I guess :-k

Man, the carnage....

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2019, 10:20 AM
Before the war started I was thinking the Dothraki would probably tear Cersei's guns for hire to shreds. Then they rode out first and all died in the first 15 minutes of the episode, and I'm all like, "Oh, ok... plan B."