PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Out as Victoria Gotti

Teh One Who Knocks
04-20-2011, 06:30 PM
By Liz McNeil - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/lFO4s.jpg

Lindsay Lohan can fuggedabout playing Victoria Gotti on film.

"We are not talking any further about Lindsay playing Victoria," says Marc Fiore, producer of Gotti: Three Generations. "She is no longer being considered. The talks have stopped. We are going to meet with other people [for the role]."

But just last week, it seemed almost a sure thing when Lohan popped up at the movie's April 12 press conference and looked strikingly like Victoria Gotti. Even John Travolta, who's playing Gotti Sr., in the yet-to-be-made flick said, "I always thought she was gorgeous and talented."

So is Lohan just too expensive and troublesome to insure with all of her past legal troubles?

For now it's omerta for Fiore, who would not explain why she's been "bumped off."

"She a wonderful person," he tells PEOPLE. "Her legal case has nothing to do with it. We just couldn't reach terms."

Meanwhile, Nick Cassavetes is also out as the film's director but Fiore says it's all due to scheduling conflicts. "Nick is doing the film Yellow and financing came through" says Fiore. "We were just not willing to put Gotti on hold so we decided to release him from the film."

But he's not worried about finding a replacement. "I've got about a million phone calls from directors" says Fiore. Anyone calling Martin Scorsese?

PorkChopSandwiches
04-20-2011, 06:43 PM
Bummer, she looked just like her

Teh One Who Knocks
04-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I thought she'd be perfect...my guess is she's asking for too much money because she's broke.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Her broke and our broke are 2 different things. She still getting royalties from before she fucked everything up.

Muddy
04-20-2011, 07:32 PM
This girl needs a job...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-21-2011, 10:48 AM
Lindsay Lohan's Mafia Movie Role: Back On!
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/Q4nQf.jpg

Lindsay Lohan is headed back to the big screen.

On Wednesday, the 24-year-old actress signed a two-picture deal to play mafia man John Gotti Jr.'s wife, Kim Gotti, in Gotti: Three Generations and Mob Street, based on a screenplay written by Chazz Palminteri.

"We're very pleased to have Lindsay on-board for both of these films," executive producer Marc Fiore tells Us Weekly in a statement. "She has been very enthusiastic about the Gotti project, and after resuming discussions with her, we were impressed by her commitment to the film and felt she would be a perfect Kim Gotti."

(Earlier in the day, Fiore announced he was no longer in negotiations with the Mean Girls star; sources claimed her management team became too much for the producer to handle.)

"I'm really excited to be back on set and clear up all the misinterpretations about me and show this is what I love to do," Lohan tells The Associated Press. "I think it's such an iconic story. I'm honored to be working with John Travolta and Joe Pesci."

Travolta, 57, is equally jazzed about his new costar. "I always thought Lindsay was gorgeous and talented and filled with a lot of depth," he told Us at the film's press conference last week. "I know whatever she would like to do would be great."

Midnight_Beacon
04-21-2011, 04:28 PM
..... it's such a shame. She was talented, healthy & then she hit the party scene & lost it. :(