PDA

View Full Version : Olympic Wrestling Canceled Because Of Gay Conspiracy, Russian Coach Claims

Teh One Who Knocks
02-15-2013, 12:17 PM
The Huffington Post | By Meredith Bennett-Smith

http://i.imgur.com/Hx7bFvB.jpg

A Russian coach furious about the International Olympic Committee's recent decision to remove wrestling from the 2020 Olympics has made an inflammatory claim about who is to blame for the move.

Speaking to Russian sports site R-Sport, Russian wrestling coach Vladimir Uruimagov said that the IOC's decision was evidence of a gay conspiracy.

“If they expel wrestling now, that means that gays will soon run the whole world,” Uruimagov said, adding that cutting wrestling from the Olympic program was “a blow to masculine origins.”

Uruimagov's allegations follow recent criticism leveled at the IOC for not pushing back hard enough against participating countries that criminalize homosexuality, R-Sport notes.

Meanwhile, Russia's anti-gay propaganda bill, which is expected to pass the legislature, may be indicative of the pervasiveness of homophobia in Russia.

Homosexuality was a criminal offense in the Soviet Union from 1934 until 1993, according to The Moscow Times, resulting in thousands of jail and asylum sentences for members of the LGBT community.

Gay rights advocates have protested the bill, which would ban the "distribution of 'gay propaganda' to minors," the Washington Post reports. However, as the news outlet writes, "opponents fear [it] would make gay pride marches, demonstrations for gay rights and public displays of affection by same-sex couples illegal."

The country is hosting the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, which has caused some gay Olympic hopefuls to wonder if they should be concerned, USA Today notes. The Russian Ministry of Justice has already decreed that Sochi will not feature a Pride House the way recent Olympics in Vancouver and London have.

DemonGeminiX
02-15-2013, 12:39 PM
Fuckin' gay people!!!

:x

Hugh_Janus
02-15-2013, 08:05 PM
Fuckin' gay people!!!

:x

I thought you used to be a gay person in school :-k

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 08:20 PM
this is confusing...the guy says that banning wrestling promotes gay agendas?

wrestling has got to be 1 of the top 5 ghey contact sports between men :hand:

*they used to do it nude in ancient Grecian times :rolleyes: *

Hugh_Janus
02-15-2013, 08:21 PM
there's even a thumb up the bum move ffs

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 08:25 PM
and you get to start in the 4 point position with one man in the dominant position

Hugh_Janus
02-15-2013, 08:27 PM
just like a gay relationship

Hugh_Janus
02-15-2013, 08:28 PM
and they wear leotards

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 08:33 PM
that's why I learned how to fight standing up....don't want a skirmish to degenerate to ground grappling

I may be a lil homophobic :lol: wow, didn't realize that

FBD
02-15-2013, 08:33 PM
:hand: its as close to combat as you'll see unless its an MMA ring.

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 08:36 PM
MMA...:lol:

boxing is the only real combat outside of full knock out black belt competitions in martial arts

Acid Trip
02-15-2013, 08:39 PM
The only people who call wrestling gay are those too afraid to get in the ring. Usually because their package can't fill out the leotard if you get my meaning.

Hugh_Janus
02-15-2013, 08:40 PM
The only people who call wrestling gay are those too afraid to get in the ring.

:rofl:

FBD
02-15-2013, 08:43 PM
fk that, I used to wrestle, that's why I referred to it as combat. it is fkn combat, just without punches, kicks, elbows, knees. although some motherfucker did bite me once.

Hugh_Janus
02-15-2013, 08:44 PM
any thumbs in the pooper?

FBD
02-15-2013, 08:46 PM
hells no!!!

Hugh_Janus
02-15-2013, 08:53 PM
you want one? :naughty:

FBD
02-15-2013, 08:54 PM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lls no!!! :lol:

Muddy
02-15-2013, 08:56 PM
fk that, I used to wrestle, that's why I referred to it as combat. it is fkn combat, just without punches, kicks, elbows, knees. although some motherfucker did bite me once.

I once tapped out a guy who claims he was some form of wresting state champion.. Really I didn't see the big deal. jiu-jitsu>wrestling

Muddy
02-15-2013, 08:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cFRJ8zU.jpg

I'm ignoring this load of crap Ross Gellar posted..

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 09:01 PM
The only people who call wrestling gay are those too afraid to get in the ring. Usually because their package can't fill out the leotard if you get my meaning.

I suck at it...plain and simple :lol:

I try not to let things progress to the ground

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm ignoring this load of crap Ross Gellar posted..

it's a load of crap because you don't know how to fight properly? okaaaaaaay Cooter I'll ignore your yay wrasslin posts :thumbsup: (because it's your birthday)

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 09:05 PM
truth be told I've only seen two MMA fights and never have tried myself...shouldn't put down that what I've never experienced...bad internet habit in some..

FBD
02-15-2013, 09:07 PM
I once tapped out a guy who claims he was some form of wresting state champion.. Really I didn't see the big deal. jiu-jitsu>wrestling

How much did ya outweigh him? :razz:

I suck at it...plain and simple :lol:

I try not to let things progress to the groundI grew up wrestling with my brothers, so I was wrestling from day 1 :mrgreen: best move I ever put on my older bro we were standing and he tried grabbing my wrist, I under-over'd it, stepped on his foot, pulled hard and planted him into the carpet with some damn good rug burns :lol:

Acid Trip
02-15-2013, 09:14 PM

I grew up wrestling with my brothers, so I was wrestling from day 1 :mrgreen: best move I ever put on my older bro we were standing and he tried grabbing my wrist, I under-over'd it, stepped on his foot, pulled hard and planted him into the carpet with some damn good rug burns :lol:

Banana splits / split scissors was my favorite way to win. Here is a great example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fGcAYnBzEo

Muddy
02-15-2013, 09:17 PM
it's a load of crap because you don't know how to fight properly? okaaaaaaay Cooter I'll ignore your yay wrasslin posts :thumbsup: (because it's your birthday)

Fight properly? Ignore all you want, I would break your karate' with my MMA easily.. (I know this is internet strongman BS, but really.. it's true) I dont think Bruce Lee would last 30 seconds in the ring with these MMA guys out there..

Muddy
02-15-2013, 09:18 PM

:lol: by about 10 years..

FBD
02-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Banana splits / split scissors was my favorite way to win. Here is a great example:

gahdaym, no mercy there!

I think I had the most pins from the simple headlock.

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Fight properly? Ignore all you want, I would break your karate' with my MMA easily.. (I know this is internet strongman BS, but really.. it's true) I dont think Bruce Lee would last 30 seconds in the ring with these MMA guys out there..

aye young feller...you started the ignoring/trolling first with your comment but that seems to get forgotten with your subsequent posts...not the issue anyways

I'd imagine 'your MMA' is probably a wee bit different than what's on TV :lol:

...I've been in over 50 fights, both organized and street. I've lost a few and noted that fact in the past so I'm not trying to puff up my chest so to speak. If you're trying to say that a wrestler will fare better in a bar/street fight than a puncher will...

well, pls see below

:rofl:

luv,
your northern buddy with scars on his face from fighting, not imagining,
hal

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Bruce? please forgive him, he didn't mean it

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 10:25 PM
actually, I was taught some arm bar choke holds (similar to ju-jitsu)

I am not kidding tho...I'll do anything to avoid a grappling situation either standing or if the guy is trying to get me on the ground :(

Muddy
02-15-2013, 11:09 PM
Hal, I love you and you know that... But I really think you'd be surprised at what I know and how I am tied to these guys even today.. Now that being said..

Do you think Bruce will forgive me? 8-[

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 11:16 PM
I'm trying to envision a street fight between a wrestler and a fighter.

now my definitions of MMA fighters may be way off and completely wrong, I tend to associate them with Ultimate Fighting, which was an admitted farce...

From my own experiences and only watching a few MMA fights, I know one thing. If you put two guys in a ring who have legitmate belts in martial arts and they're punching bare fisted, the fights do not last long :lol:

I didn't mean to get up in your shite dude, I have no idea what your relationship is with this type of fighting. In fact I've only learned one thing in all of the training/fighting that I've done. And that's not to predict how good or how bad the outcome will be when fighting a stranger.

I've had it go both ways quite sincerely...thought I was going to waste people within 10 seconds and they ended up beating me to a pulp....and thought I was going to get my ass royally kicked by larger, tougher looking guys and I ended up shaming them :lol:

Muddy
02-15-2013, 11:18 PM
I'm trying to envision a street fight between a wrestler and a fighter.

now my definitions of MMA fighters may be way off and completely wrong, I tend to associate them with Ultimate Fighting, which was an admitted farce...

From my own experiences and only watching a few MMA fights, I know one thing. If you put two guys in a ring who have legitmate belts in martial arts and they're punching bare fisted, the fights do not last long :lol:

I didn't mean to get up in your shite dude, I have no idea what your relationship is with this type of fighting. In fact I've only learned one thing in all of the training/fighting that I've done. And that's not to predict how good or how bad the outcome will be when fighting a stranger.

I've had it go both ways quite sincerely...thought I was going to waste people within 10 seconds and they ended up beating me to a pulp....and thought I was going to get my ass royally kicked by larger, tougher lookign guys and ended up shaming them :lol:

Dude my only issue was you :lol: at MMA fighters..

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 11:31 PM
MMA fighters....:lol:

that?

I swore you were defending their virginity like they were your children :lol:

I'd still contend that if you put trained, bare fisted men in a ring...the outcome would be quite different than what you see on MMA TV. Those guys know holds that break limbs and they supposedly are trained in disciplines that I've watched, if not participated in. I guess I'll always think the result should be a little quicker and more brutal than what I've seen..

have a good night and weekend Muddster....I'm trying to live a more peaceable life anyways, than my sordid past as a bruiser :)

Muddy
02-15-2013, 11:33 PM
MMA fighters....:lol:

that?

I swore you were defending their virginity like they were your children :lol:

They may just be my children.. :rolleyes: :lol:

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 11:37 PM
dude I boned a few chicks starting in the real late 70's and through the 80's when it was still the time of free love...no condoms etc

ffs Porky could be my kid for all I know :lol:

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 11:46 PM
ok, so back to the issue at hand...

Shall we list some more undeserving Olympic sports that should be axed rather than wrestling? Despite a few of the posts above, I think that wrestling is one of the cornerstones of the Olympics and should never be eliminated.

DemonGeminiX
02-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Golf.

:roll:

Hal-9000
02-15-2013, 11:55 PM
there was another one they added in recent years that was so ghey, I remember choking on something I was eating when I heard it :lol:

Hugh_Janus
02-16-2013, 01:30 AM
Golf.

tennis is another one.... and football

Muddy
02-16-2013, 01:33 AM
Synchronized fag swimming...

DemonGeminiX
02-16-2013, 01:48 AM
Handball, table tennis, and badminton.

Up for consideration are such riveting displays of athleticism... squash and wakeboarding.