PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of spraying people in face with ‘holy water’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-20-2013, 12:57 PM
By Daniel Gaytan - The Arizona Republic-12 News Breaking News Team

http://i.imgur.com/ylLr8Um.jpg

A Chandler man was arrested on two assault charges after police said he sprayed two people in the face with a homemade liquid he called “holy water.”

Police said that Francisco Javier Villa, 36, sprayed two men with a thick, dark-yellow liquid Thursday in an apartment-complex parking lot in the 100 block of West Nopal Place in Chandler.

According to a court document, Villa told police the liquid was “holy water” and that it contained vegetable oil, bleach and Tabasco sauce.

The first man told police that he saw Villa spraying cars in the lot and shrubs on the apartment grounds. The man claims that he was sprayed in the face and chased through the parking lot after he asked Villa if he had sprayed the man’s vehicle, police said.

The second man told police he witnessed the first assault from his second-story balcony and asked the first man if he wanted him to call for help. Villa then approached the second man, still on his balcony, and sprayed him in the face from the parking lot, police said.

Police said both men were wearing glasses and did not report any serious injuries. Both want Villa to be prosecuted, according to police.

Villa will face two counts of assault, police said.

RBP
02-20-2013, 01:18 PM
weirdo

deebakes
02-20-2013, 01:57 PM
that's what i call my urine too :tup: