PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Jenner Gets Huge Back Tattoo—but It's Just Sharpie

Teh One Who Knocks
02-20-2013, 04:49 PM
by Rebecca Macatee

http://i.imgur.com/S8lrUv0.jpg

We have a feeling Kris Jenner breathed a huge sigh of relief when she realized her 17-year-old daughter's new ink would eventually wash off.

On Wednesday, Kendall Jenner debuted an enormous back tattoo of a grinning skull wearing a feather headdress. But there were no needles involved in creating this body art—only permanent markers!

Makeup artist Nat Wood tweeted a photo of Kendall's back, writing, "Sharpie tatt for KJ! Love you girl."

Word of advice, K: If and when you get inked, start small!

Teh One Who Knocks
02-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Can someone really draw that good with a marker on someone's back? :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
02-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Apparently

redred
02-20-2013, 05:54 PM

i'd say so ,may even been drawn on copy paper like a real tattoo then pressed on and gone over with the marker

Goofy
02-20-2013, 05:56 PM

Oh yeah! One of my mates can do stuff as good, if not better than that! He's great at airbrush work too......... just a pity he's a lazy bastard or he could be pretty damn rich :lol:

RBP
02-20-2013, 06:15 PM
I posted this somewhere on here... passed out with art students around :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/cmgnovR.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
02-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Oh Hal.

Acid Trip
02-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Oh Hal.

:lol:

minz
02-20-2013, 08:05 PM
That's more likely to be goofy than Hal. :lol:

Acid Trip
02-20-2013, 08:58 PM

I always pictured Goofy as someone that could hold his liquor. I see Hal as drinking a wine cooler and passing out. :mrgreen:

minz
02-20-2013, 09:01 PM
I always pictured Goofy as someone that could hold his liquor. I see Hal as drinking a wine cooler and passing out. :mrgreen:

It was the hair style that did it. :lol:

Goofy
02-20-2013, 09:04 PM

I dunno, Hal's a big bastard...... plus he's Canadian and it snows all year round where he stays so nothing better to do than get blootered :lol:

Goofy
02-20-2013, 09:05 PM

It was the hair style that did it. :lol:

I fell asleep leaning on the bar at a local pub a few years back......... don't think anyone had the balls to do anything to me though :lol:

redred
02-20-2013, 09:11 PM
I've woke up naked, handcuffed with a naked girl Sat on me putting a cig out on my forehead

Griffin
02-20-2013, 09:17 PM
I've woke up naked, handcuffed with a naked girl Sat on me putting a cig out on my forehead

could you hear Obi-Wan saying "That's no moon!"

Hal-9000
02-20-2013, 09:52 PM

You see wrong....I used to be a member of the Alive at 5 club (5am) At my worst, I could drink 12 beers and start on a 26'er of whiskey...

Eventually I just left out the beer and headed straight for the rye :lol:

we used to drink on the way to school when we were in grade 8....it started there for our crowd

Hal-9000
02-20-2013, 10:00 PM
I fell asleep leaning on the bar at a local pub a few years back......... don't think anyone had the balls to do anything to me though :lol:

While drinking I have:

used lipstick/makeup on people's faces
drawn all over people's bodies with black Jiffy marker
shaved off an eyebrow of a coworker who bet he could drink more vodka than me (he lost)
used multiple colors of bingo daubers of 6 of my friends who had passed out, then I stayed awake until the next day so I wouldn't get any retaliation :lol:
moved someone from a couch to the back of a pick up truck parked outside and left them there
removed a girl's clothing that I was dating and replaced her clothes with arctic snow pants and a toque (in summertime)
put two cigarettes up someone's nose and took pictures while they were passed out

and

put a large splash of water on someone's crotch when they passed out in the middle of a party, right on the floor (looked like they peed themselves :thumbsup:)

I used to never sleep when I drank and had a bit of a rep of punishing those who did :lol:

Acid Trip
02-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Damn yo, you were a menace to society. I've heard that drinking is a competitive sport in Canada (as is chugging maple syrup) so it shouldn't surprise me.

I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking but I can handle more acid/shrooms/ecstasy/weed than anyone I know.

Hal-9000
02-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Damn yo, you were a menace to society. I've heard that drinking is a competitive sport in Canada (as is chugging maple syrup) so it shouldn't surprise me.

I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking but I can handle more acid/shrooms/ecstasy/weed than anyone I know.

now....I am the cheapest drunk on the planet :lol:

I quit completely about...17 years ago... and it is true, you do build up tolerance by doing. Now if I have 2 drinks I get all flushed and feel goofy (not the Scotsman)