PDA

View Full Version : 'F**K You' Kendall Jenner Wears Obscene Hoodie Days After Debuting 'Tattoo'

Teh One Who Knocks
02-22-2013, 02:09 PM
By Joanna Crawley - Entertainment Wise

http://i.imgur.com/CJmUStU.jpg

We always thought of Kendall Jenner and her sister Kylie as the sweet and innocent of the Kardashian/Jenner bunch, but the 17-year-old has been showing off her rebellious side this week, revealing her new obscene hoodie on twitter.

The model and TV star tweeted an Instagram pic of herself last night, simply captioned "...haters" The photo shows the pretty brunette covering half her face (apart from her pout) with her new sweater which has the words "F*** You" on the hood.

This latest pic continues the teen's outlandish behaviour this week, coming just days after she showed off a huge tattoo on her back. Her momager Kris Jenner shouldn't be too worried though as the teen's new ink is just temporary.

The scene stealing teen wrote on the social networking site: "Thank you @badwoodx for the amazing sharpie tat! I loveeeee you're amaz!" A 'sharpie-tat' is body art created with a magic marker or paint, which appears to be all the rage amongst teens, although we're not sure if Kendall's clients for her modelling shoots will be too pleased with the huge design!

Kendall's behaviour follows accusations that her mother Kris is 'sexualising' her and younger sister Kylie. The momager has been accused of 'forcing them to be stars since allegedly receiving backlash from her eldest daughters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe.

In an interview with US Weekly, Kris hit back at the accusations, admitting she gives her daughters a gentle nudge towards the spotlight – but insists her famous family are happier for it. “My girls are not pansies, but I think everyone needs direction,” she said.

RBP
02-22-2013, 02:52 PM
See, she's all grown up 8-[

PorkChopSandwiches
02-22-2013, 04:21 PM
:wank:

DemonGeminiX
02-22-2013, 06:43 PM
Just what we need... another disrespectful inconsiderate jackass for all of the nation's teens to look up to.

:roll:

RBP
02-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Just what we need... another disrespectful inconsiderate jackass for all of the nation's teens to look up to.

:roll:

Leave Porky alone :x

PorkChopSandwiches
02-22-2013, 07:02 PM
:(

Hal-9000
02-22-2013, 08:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvMjgLXBi0

Noilly Pratt
02-23-2013, 07:43 AM
One of my all time faves of Neil Diamond...cool to play on guitar, too.