PDA

View Full Version : Son, 21, 'saved mother and father's life' after shooting dead home invader while they were baking cake at home

Teh One Who Knocks
02-25-2013, 12:29 PM
By Leslie Larson - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/7ICYzXm.jpg

A 21-year-old son shot dead an intruder to protect his parents when three men stormed their suburban home on Thursday night.

The residents, who are from Eastern Europe, were enjoying some family time together and baking a cake when they heard a knock on the door at around 8pm.

The father answered the door and a group of three men forced their way in at the home in Houston, Texas.

One intruder was reportedly carrying a shotgun and another a pistol.

'I see a young boy and I think it is a friend of my son so I open it a little bit,' the father explained to KHOU, he did not want to be identified and pictured out of concern for his safety.

'These guys push and out comes two more, they push me on the ground.'

The men then chased the mother while the son retrieved his gun which was stored under his bed. He fired three shots and hit one intruder in the bedroom. The man died at the scene.

According to chron.com, the other two men had been duct-taping the father's wrists when they heard the shots and fled.

The two other suspects ran from the home close to Cloudbrook in West Harris County and drove off in a white Ford Explorer.

'I just heard a couple of times: boom, boom, boom,' the father told the local station. 'One young life is lost.'

Police were able to locate a car carrying the two men and they were arrested. An investigation is underway for a motive for the assault.

Neighbors said that they felt the young man was justified in shooting at the men had broken into his home and he was protecting his home and family.

No charges are expected to be filed against the 21-year-old. Under Texas gun legislation, a person is justified in using force if an attacker unlawfully and with force enters a home, car or workplace.

RBP
02-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Fuck yeah. :tup:

Southern Belle
02-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Hell yeah!

Acid Trip
02-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Too bad 99% of people outside of Texas will never hear of this story. This and the 1000's of other pro-gun articles never see the light of day.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-25-2013, 05:06 PM
:tup:

Hal-9000
02-25-2013, 06:25 PM
I fully endorse and like this story

see --> likes

DemonGeminiX
02-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Awesome.

:tup:

Acid Trip
02-25-2013, 07:41 PM
I fully endorse and like this story

see --> likes

Damn, I was hoping for one of your Wiffle bat comments. :(

Hugh_Janus
02-25-2013, 07:44 PM
shot him in the where?

Hal-9000
02-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Damn, I was hoping for one of your Wiffle bat comments. :(

you see...that's the problem. People like to tell me what I think and post, without reading the posts completely or actually *gasp* asking my opinion..

I've always been an advocate of defending your home/loved ones with any means possible....having entire States full of people with unregistered guns...notsomuch

Acid Trip
02-25-2013, 09:15 PM
you see...that's the problem. People like to tell me what I think and post, without reading the posts completely or actually *gasp* asking my opinion..

I've always been an advocate of defending your home/loved ones with any means possible....having entire States full of people with unregistered guns...notsomuch

Ummm what? You must have me confused with someone else. I've never told you what to think or post. I just like your wiffle bat comments when we are talking about firearms.

And where are these states full of people with unregistered guns? Every legal gun owner I know has the serial number registered in their name. If you want to slam criminals that's fine. They don't follow the law now and won't in the future cause, you know, they are criminals and they don't care.

Hal-9000
02-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Ummm what? You must have me confused with someone else. I've never told you what to think or post. I just like your wiffle bat comments when we are talking about firearms.

And where are these states full of people with unregistered guns? Every legal gun owner I know has the serial number registered in their name. If you want to slam criminals that's fine. They don't follow the law now and won't in the future cause, you know, they are criminals and they don't care.

it was directed at people, or you...depending on how defensive you get :lol:

it's all good man, I have a definite view on gun control but as I've said, around here people tend to jump before actually asking my opinion...

in fact, Lance is one of the only posters here who comes right out and asks my opinion on subjects, and then he trashes the answer based on his view :lol:

Hal-9000
02-25-2013, 10:54 PM
and if the 21 yr old had a whiffle ball bat...

:lol: I can't..

deebakes
02-26-2013, 03:28 AM
:rip: space invaders :sad2:

Acid Trip
02-26-2013, 04:04 PM
it was directed at people, or you...depending on how defensive you get :lol:

it's all good man, I have a definite view on gun control but as I've said, around here people tend to jump before actually asking my opinion...

in fact, Lance is one of the only posters here who comes right out and asks my opinion on subjects, and then he trashes the answer based on his view :lol:

You did quote me Mr. Green Carpet Man...