PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Man, 36, Assaulted Teen Relative With Taco Bell Burrito

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2013, 05:58 PM
The Smoking Gun

http://i.imgur.com/yRRxUrh.jpg

A Florida man is facing a misdemeanor charge after allegedly battering a teenage relative with a Taco Bell burrito.

Police allege that Erik Brown, 36, throttled the 16-year-old boy in the face with the burrito during a February 15 domestic dispute at a Port St. Lucie residence.

The victim told cops that he was having a “verbal altercation” with his mother and Brown, his brother-in-law, when Brown “asked his mother to bring him the burrito,” according to an arrest affidavit.

Brown then allegedly threw the burrito “with force” at the victim, striking the boy in the face with the fast food item. While interviewing the teen, cops noted that he had “burrito cheese, sauce and meat all over his clothing and face.”

Brown told police that the victim was disrespectful to his mother and had cursed at the woman. He also acknowledged that he had “delivered” the burrito. After being booked into the county jail, Brown warned that he would “take care” of the teen upon his release from custody, adding that the victim “was going to get knocked out.”

According to online records, Brown, seen above, is scheduled for a March 20 arraignment in Circuit Court.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2013, 06:01 PM
"throttled the 16-year-old boy in the face with the burrito" seems like an extreme word to choose

Acid Trip
02-26-2013, 06:07 PM
Who called the police, the kid or the mom?

FBD
02-26-2013, 06:28 PM
yeah sounds more like spiked the burrito :lol: I was like wha? he choked him with the burrito?

Muddy
02-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Russian Toilette

After sitting on the toilet to poop, you notice that there is less than one-quarter of a roll of toilet paper, and no spare in the bathroom. You decide to poop anyway, gambling on the fact you will have enough toilet paper to have a satifying wipe.

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2013, 07:36 PM
They had to arrest him, he wasted a perfectly good burrito. He should've just beaten the crap out of the kid.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2013, 07:37 PM
They had to arrest him, he wasted a perfectly good burrito. He should've just beat the crap out of the kid.

You cant get a perfectly good anything at Taco Bell

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2013, 08:01 PM
You cant get a perfectly good anything at Taco Bell

:hand:

If I'm jonesin' for nasty, quick, and cheap, then Taco Bell is perfectly good.

Acid Trip
02-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Russian Toilette

After sitting on the toilet to poop, you notice that there is less than one-quarter of a roll of toilet paper, and no spare in the bathroom. You decide to poop anyway, gambling on the fact you will have enough toilet paper to have a satifying wipe.

:lolwut:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
:hand:

If I'm jonesin' for nasty, quick, and cheap, then Taco Bell is perfectly good.

nasty, quick, and cheap <> perfectly good

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2013, 08:25 PM
nasty, quick, and cheap <> perfectly good

:-s

It is if you're really into nasty, quick, and cheap.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2013, 08:26 PM
sounds like a perfectly good hooker ;)