PDA

View Full Version : The health benefits of sleeping naked

Softdreamer
02-26-2013, 09:48 PM
http://medicmagic.net/6-health-benefits-of-sleeping-without-clothes.html

According to a recent survey, it was revealed that as many as less than 10 percent of Americans prefer to sleep without wearing any clothes on. Besides being sexy, sleeping without wearing clothes actually also provides various health benefits for your advantage. You might now question what actually are the benefits of sleeping without any clothes on. Well, check out the explanation below. Here are some health benefits of sleeping without clothes, as quoted from Cosmopolitan.

Healthy vagina
The damp areas around the pubic have high risk to trigger fungal growth in the vagina. There for, it is known that sleeping without wearing any clothing can prevent this from happening because the vagina is not completely covered by damp panties.

Sleep more soundly
Sleeping without wearing any clothes on can also make you sleep more soundly. Feeling too hot usually makes someone difficult to sleep. So the solution to this is to sleep without wearing any clothes. Because you will sleep more soundly if the air is cooler.

More sexy body
It is said that sleeping in a hot condition could disrupt the production of the melatonin hormone. The hormone itself is known to have the ability to inhibit the aging process.

Some studies have shown that melatonin plays a crucial part in the aging process and that it may act as an anti-aging agent when administered to older mice.

It has been reported in one study that administration of melatonin in elderly mice may reverse this change in expression of some 13 genes, thus making them similar to those of younger mice.

So it is important for you to keep your body cool during sleep so that the hormones can work well to make the body look more sexy.

Lose weight
Although it dos not provide a big impact, sleeping without clothes on actually has a little role in weight loss. How could this be? Well, it is known that when someone is able to sleep well, cortisol hormone – that triggers stress - decreases in number. So that when you wake up, you will not be emotional when enjoying food.

More confident
Sleeping without wearing clothes usually makes someone feel sexy. This will then be followed by a feeling of confidence that is quite strong.

Quality of sexual life
If you already have a partner, sleeping without clothes will also provide some bonus benefits for you. Because skin friction will trigger the production of oxytocin, which is called the happiness hormone. You also will be more eager to have sex, to satisfy your partner and reach orgasm.

Those are the benefits of sleeping without clothes. Are you also interested in sleep without wearing any clothes?

:tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2013, 09:49 PM

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2013, 09:57 PM

[-(

Sure, all the bedwetters give thumbs up, but what about the people that sleep with them?

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2013, 10:00 PM
I have rubber sheets :shame:

Acid Trip
02-26-2013, 10:06 PM
I can't imagine sleeping with clothes on anymore.

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2013, 10:11 PM
I have rubber sheets :shame:

Bedtime Slip -n- Slide!!!

:woohoo:

Hal-9000
02-26-2013, 10:44 PM
clothes off = increased cost

clothes on - fluids travel to underwear/pajamas
clothes off - fluids run rampant all over the bedsheets

ergo, more power, water and detergent costs to wash sheets compared to underwear

:)

I sleep naked........in other people's beds :tup:

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2013, 10:52 PM
Now slip slip slip slide
slip slip slip an slide
slip slip slip an slide
stop hold up tag team

ride wit ya boy now slip n slide
pause step up ice cream n cake

Griffin
02-26-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm sure it will make you all sleep better to know that I not only sleep naked but I'm sending this message to you sans clothing.

DemonGeminiX
02-27-2013, 12:03 AM
:hand:

It became a foregone conclusion years ago that I'm always naked when posting.