PDA

View Full Version : Homophobic Family Values Group Accuses GEICO Pig Commercials of Promoting Bestiality

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Taylor Berman - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/AszZsML.jpg

The "advocacy group" One Million Moms is at it again. The group/collection of homophobic trolls, best known for protesting JCPenny not once but twice, has recently carved out a bizarre niche market for themselves by accusing popular commercials of promoting bestiality. Last year, it was Skittles; this year, it's GEICO, for the insurance company's creepy commercials in which a pig spends time with a young woman in a convertible. As ABC News describes the commercial:

The car has just broken down, and Maxwell uses his mobile GEICO application to locate a tow truck. The woman seems frustrated that the tow truck will arrive so quickly, as she asks, "Oh, so that means we won't be stuck up here for hours, with nothing to do?" The pig brushes off her advances.

Sexy, right? And definitely dangerous for children. So dangerous, in fact, that it might make make kids attracted to pigs, or something like that, according to Monica Cole, the director of One Million Moms.

"It was just a pretty sleazy type of commercial because the girl [in the commercial] was really disappointed when she realized they wouldn't be able to pass the time alone together," said Cole.

The One Million Moms' website states that the organization's goal is to stop the entertainment media's exploitation of children.

"Kids are drawn to animals. That's normal. Animals are cute. That's why movies have animals that play the lead roles and the main parts," said Cole. "And it may be over their heads in terms of understanding the meaning behind it, but there's a big concern when kids are being desensitized to this kind of thing."

And this isn't the first time GEICO has tried to force its pro-animal fucking way on the kids. "A bridesmaid was flirting with the gecko in a different commercial, so this is just becoming a norm for GEICO it seems," Cole said.

Right. GEICO, to their credit, hasn't responded to the group's insane complaint, though Cole noted they receive responses from companies about half of the time. Of course, considering how thoroughly they were shamed by JCPenny's excellent response last May, OMM might want to reconsider their strategy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2uXyyLvvkY

RBP
02-27-2013, 01:01 PM
I think that commercial is funny. Get a sense if humor, mom.

redred
02-27-2013, 01:02 PM
poor porky :(

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2013, 07:54 PM
I think that commercial is funny. Get a sense if humor, mom.

They're nothing but a bunch of tight-assed small minded holier than thou cunts

poor porky :(

:rip:

Muddy
02-27-2013, 07:57 PM
I was wondering what the woman wanted in that commercial..?

Griffin
02-27-2013, 10:01 PM
and here I thought the add was created by a woman's group pandering toward their proclamation that all men are pigs.

DemonGeminiX
02-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Fruit ninja!

Hal-9000
02-27-2013, 11:44 PM
after watching that commercial, I now feel that any sort of bestiality is okay and even encouraged :face:

mind smaller than an amoeba-9000