PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Spider-man 2

DemonGeminiX
02-28-2013, 04:13 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1872181/

Ok, here it goes. So far we've got this:

Douchebag Garfield - Peter Parker
Emma Stone - Gwen Stacy (who was the highlight of the first film, but that's just because she's friggin' hot)
Sally Field - Aunt May
Martin Sheen - Uncle Ben (who's dead, by the way)

now we're adding:

Shailene Woodley - MJ
Jamie Foxx - Electro (:wtf:)
Paul Giamati - Rhino (Count it... we have 2 villains now)
Dane DeHaan(bad kid from Chronicle) - Harry Osborn
Felicity Jones - Unspecified, but rumored to be the Black Cat (that would make 3 villains)
Chris Cooper - Norman Osborn (4?)
Colm Feore - Unspecified

plus others (still no word on J. Jonah Jameson... bring back JK Simmons, dammit!!!).

This movie is loaded top to bottom headed by El Doucherino Garfield. It looks like they're setting up future candidates for villains, although they have 2 definite ones for this flick. Raimi did two villains in his third film and it was a complete mess. Not promising...

Now about Jamie Foxx: No, Electro was not black, but neither was Heimdall (Thor)... BUT Idris Elba did fit in quite nicely as Heimdall in Thor. But then again, we're talking about Jamie Foxx, who's no Idris Elba, and Heimdall didn't have nearly the amount of screen time in Thor that they're probably gonna give Electro in TASM2... I'm sorry, but I just don't like Jamie Foxx. [-(

Are they really calling it 'The Amazing Spider-man 2'? C'mon! Really?

I didn't have high hopes for the first one, but after seeing it, I was ok with it, except for Gar-douche-field and the slightly shoddy animation job on the Lizard.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't feel good about this one. :no:

Muddy
02-28-2013, 08:55 AM
Ugh, not jamie fox

Teh One Who Knocks
02-28-2013, 11:24 AM
The last one was MEH at best....couldn't care less about this one. :thumbsdown:

Muddy
02-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Is that Garfield guy the guy who played the green goblins son?