PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Tweets "Worst Birthday" After Confrontation With Club Security Puts End to Party

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2013, 12:54 PM
by Natalie Finn and Baker Machado - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/GreHslv.jpg

Justin Bieber may want to leave the circus to Britney Spears from now on.

After writing excitedly about his "big night ahead" just hours ago, the newly 19-year-old star just dejectedly tweeted, "Worst birthday."

What happened?!

An eyewitness source exclusively tells E! News that Bieber did indeed hold a circus-themed birthday bash at London's Cirque du Soir tonight with guests including British singer (and the teen's new rumored flame) Ella-Paige Roberts Clarke.

But a couple of hours ago, the insider says, a confrontation occurred between Bieber's entourage and club security, prompting Bieber's entire party to leave. The incident went down very quickly and the birthday boy headed straight back to his hotel afterward, the source adds.

Twitter, meanwhile, is abuzz with disappointed fans using the hashtag "#BeliebersHatePaparazzi" and blaming the usual suspects for ruining the Biebs' big night.

At least he got to get his shirtless celebration on Thursday night (and into the wee hours of Friday), at after-hours club BLC following his concert in Birmingham.

Bieber's rep could not immediately be reached for comment.

RBP
03-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Poor little douchebag :sad2:

"We, like all clubs in London, operate a strict age policy. As a few of the members of the party were under the suitable age of 18, the security team at Cirque Du Soir, London, clearly explained this rule and refused entry to the club for anyone who could not provide us with adequate proof of age. Justin Bieber visits Cirque Du Soir regularly, and he and his friends are always welcome, as long the members of the group are legally old enough to enter the club. This was simply a matter of regulation that we must adhere to."

We are very sorry, and understand it's his birthday, but our hands are tied with local authorities and rules we need to follow as club to keep our license. We clearly didn't want to give him the 'worst birthday.' He is a friend and previously was always welcomed with open arms."

Muddy
03-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Sounds like a reasonable explanation.. He's got to realize he's not at Chuck E Cheese..

Hal-9000
03-04-2013, 02:45 PM
he tries to look all hood and stuff but it's pretty hard when you're wearing a 2000 dolllar cashmere hoody :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2013, 04:45 PM
By the Radar Online Staff

Justin Bieber got into further detail about his birthday bash fiasco at London’s Cirque du Soir club, and we’ve got all the details for you right here on RadarOnline.com.

The 19-year-old pop star, via his Instagram account, denied allegations the brouhaha Friday was started when club officials wanted to eject a member of his entourage — 14-year-old Jaden Smith — because of obvious age requirements the second-generation star didn’t meet.

“The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club,” the Baby singer said, before referencing Jaden’s A-list dad. “U think Will is letting his 14 year old in a club, I don’t think so.”

The Beauty and the Beat singer said that the story came from the club, trying to save face after he didn’t feel the place was a happening hangout.

“I love how the club wanted to give the press another reason to why we didn’t stay at their weak ass club so they wouldn’t look bad for me walking in and right back out,” he wrote. “I said … ‘worst bday‘ but that was due to dummies pushing over my fans and being overly aggressive.

“Btw it wasn’t the worst bday cuz all my friends from back home flew in I was just mad in the moment.”

The Biebs plays four dates at London’s 02 Arena this week.

The Crow
03-04-2013, 06:49 PM
He makes me want to hurt people.

Hal-9000
03-04-2013, 10:19 PM
so the club claims he brought 14 yr old Jaden Smith to the club and he says BS?

what...the club just pulled a celeb name out of thin air for the accusation?

Hugh_Janus
03-04-2013, 10:36 PM
they're trying to save face because he said the club was whack....

also, :diddums: