PDA

View Full Version : Olivia Wilde Scolds Justin Bieber on Twitter: "Put Your [Bleeping] Shirt On"

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2013, 02:32 PM
by Alexis L. Loinaz - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/yJnnGc2.jpg

Olivia Wilde needed to get something off her chest when it came to Justin Bieber's ubiquitous bare chest.

Jason Sudeikis' fiancée threw some shade at the "Boyfriend" crooner—who's still apparently miffed over his "worst birthday" ever—for shamelessly doffing his shirt and parading his bare pecs for all of England, and the world, to see.

The 28-year-old People Like Us actress took to Twitter to offer Bieber a clear piece of her mind, and she didn't mince any words.

"Bieber, put your fucking shirt on. (unless you lost all your shirts in a fire in which case my condolences and please purchase a new shirt)," she tweeted Friday.

The shirtless crooner had been strutting around town following a concert in Birmingham, England, late last week. But a day later, everything went downhill after the star's 19-year-old birthday bash at London's Cirque du Soir club ended in a confrontation between his entourage and the club's security, forcing the singer and his crew to leave.

"Worst birthday," the star tweeted Friday night, apparently referring to an incident in which the club's bouncers refused entry to several members of his entourage who looked underage.

Bieber later took to Instagram to slam the club for his botched birthday bash.

"The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club," he wrote, adding, "i said m 'worst bday' but that was due to dummies pushing over my fans and being overly aggressive. Btw it wasn't the worst bday cuz all my friends from back home flew in I was just mad in the moment."

Well, that's the nice thing about birthdays: There's always another one next year.

deebakes
03-04-2013, 10:43 PM
she should follow suit and take her shirt off :-k

Muddy
03-05-2013, 12:44 AM
Jesus leave this kid alone..

DemonGeminiX
03-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Seriously, man. What kind of ass takes to walking around town without a freakin' shirt on? I don't care how rich you are, that's douchbaggery at it's highest.

Griffin
03-05-2013, 12:54 AM
She should have told him to pull his britches up and get a belt since those are apparently the wrong size.

DemonGeminiX
03-05-2013, 12:57 AM
Back in college, I lived across the hall from a few of the college's basketball players. They always walked around with their pants like that and I used to tell them to pull their pants up all the time.

:lol:

Muddy
03-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Seriously, man. What kind of ass takes to walking around town without a freakin' shirt on? I don't care how rich you are, that's douchbaggery at it's highest.

A 19 year old boy that doesnt have a clue because he has more money and fame than he knows how to manage at such a immature time in his life?

DemonGeminiX
03-05-2013, 01:14 AM
A 19 year old boy that doesnt have a clue because he has more money and fame than he knows how to manage at such a immature time in his life?

I don't know about you, but around here we call kids like that douchebags... money notwithstanding.

:lol:

RBP
03-05-2013, 01:15 AM

:wah:

Leefro
03-05-2013, 01:22 AM

Marky Mark

Muddy
03-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Marky Mark

Right, and let me see you all call him A douchebag..

RBP
03-05-2013, 01:24 AM
Marky Mark

Wahlburg's a stud... but yeah he was a bit douchey at the time.

RBP
03-05-2013, 01:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7IcUieC.jpg

Leefro
03-05-2013, 01:28 AM
I'd call him a cunt to his face

DemonGeminiX
03-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Right, and let me see you all call him A douchebag..

Justin Bieber is a far cry from Mark Wahlberg back when Mark was Justin's age. If I recall correctly, Mark was in and out of jail with several assault and battery charges back in the day. Bieb would get broken in half if he tried to pull anything Mark did as a teenager.

Muddy
03-05-2013, 01:31 AM
I'd call him a cunt to his face

Ooo a tough guy.. :lol:

Leefro
03-05-2013, 01:33 AM
I would call anyone in the world a cunt to their face

Except Usain bolt obviously

Shady
03-05-2013, 01:46 AM
she should follow suit and take her shirt off :-k

She has.