PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Fans Target Girl Over Retweet

Teh One Who Knocks
03-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Sky News

http://i.imgur.com/pMAwtWj.jpg

A British teenager has received death threats from Justin Bieber fans on Twitter after the singer retweeted one of her messages.

Courtney Barrasford, 15, from Hampshire, reportedly came back from a drama class where people had praised the latest acoustic album from the Canadian singer.

She listened to it and then posted a message on Twitter saying she liked it, despite not previously being a fan.

"Not really a fan of Justin Bieber but his acoustic album is actually good," she wrote.

Bieber retweeted the message to his 34 million Twitter followers and this prompted a barrage of jealous outrage.

Courtney was soon receiving insulting and threatening messages.

One fan of the 19-year-old pop star wrote: "I am a Belieber of him since 2009 and he didn’t notice me. And you’re not even a ******* fan. You get noticed. OMG."

Another wrote to Bieber: "U notice her n she’s not even a fan. I am but you won’t notice me Can anyone hear me crying?"

Despite the backlash Courtney received on Twitter, other Bieber fans were shocked at the jealous comments.

One fan said: "Wow I'm sorry for the way some of Justin's fans are treating you. There are some good ones tho.. I hope you're ok!"

Goofy
03-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Jesus :facepalm:

Pony
03-05-2013, 01:06 PM
I wonder how upset Muddy is that he didnt get noticed?

RBP
03-05-2013, 01:25 PM
I wonder how upset Muddy is that he didnt get noticed?

His restraining order says differently.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-05-2013, 01:33 PM
I wonder how long it will be before one of this douche's whackjob fans actually carries out their threats?

RBP
03-05-2013, 01:35 PM
I wonder how long it will be before one of this douche's whackjob fans actually carries out their threats?

They're 12 and girls.... the internet is their only weapon.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-05-2013, 01:39 PM
They're 12 and girls.... the internet is their only weapon.

Never underestimate crazy

RBP
03-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Never underestimate crazy

Good point. There's supposed to be a rule never to put your dick in crazy too, but I have never learned that one. :lol:

And no I was NOT referring to 12-year-old Bieber fans, you sickos. :hand:

Hugh_Janus
03-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Good point. There's supposed to be a rule never to put your dick in crazy too, but I have never learned that one. :lol:

that's because they're too damn good