PDA

View Full Version : 'I was dating and screwing my brother and didn't know it': Heartbroken woman on finding out her boyfriend was her own flesh and blood

Teh One Who Knocks
03-06-2013, 12:05 PM
By Sadie Whitelocks - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/Ys32lRI.jpg

A woman has told how she unknowingly dated her half-brother for more than six months.

Talking anonymously to Ebony magazine the woman explained that she met a hazel-eyed man named Corey during a girls' weekend in the Bahamas and they soon became lovers.

But when she introduced him to her family for the first time she was stunned when he addressed her father as 'Dad?'

It transpired that Corey was the product of her father's secret affair that no-one but her uncle knew about.

Recalling the chain of events she said: 'On a visit to my parents' home one weekend, I told them all about my new love and my dad suggested that we throw a BBQ so he can grill the new man in his daughter’s life. I was thrilled!

'Corey was was nervous, but excited; he had heard so much about my family that he felt like he practically knew them already.

'I assured him that he would fit right in and as we walked into the backyard I had no idea how right we would both be.

'We cut through the crowd to my dad, who had his back to us; he was laughing his heart out until he turned around to shake Corey’s hand. He dropped his plate of ribs and his mouth to the floor.

'Corey could only manage one word: ''Dad?'' My confused family members and I echoed him. ''Dad?!'' '

Her uncle explained that her father, who was always a bit of a ladies' man, had another family which consisted of Corey, his two sisters and their mother.

'I had been dating, screwing and loving my own flesh and blood for over 6 months and didn’t know it,' the young woman explained,'My mother’s heart broke and so did mine.'

Growing up she was aware that her father attracted female attention but she never heard him talking about having any other children.

Her parents are now in the process of divorce and she has no contact with Corey, or her half-sisters, at Corey's request.

They live a few hours away from each other in different U.S. states.

Despite being the 'best dad' to her full brother, full sister and herself she said that the incident has impacted on her relationship with her father, and she is slowly trying to rebuild ties.

'Therapy has been my safe place and one I needed after the trauma of my boyfriend/brother drama,' she said, before concluding, 'I’m learning to trust again and maybe one day I’ll even love again - but please believe I’ll be getting a DNA test first.'

RBP
03-06-2013, 12:25 PM
:rofl:

redred
03-06-2013, 12:29 PM
:haha: you brotherfucker

Softdreamer
03-06-2013, 01:11 PM
So... Where's the pics? :lol:

Acid Trip
03-06-2013, 04:20 PM
I mean...wow. Just wow.

FBD
03-06-2013, 04:29 PM
had fun grossing the wife out with this one this morning :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-06-2013, 04:50 PM
brotherfucker :lol:

FBD
03-06-2013, 04:52 PM
I lol'd again :lol:

Hal-9000
03-06-2013, 05:42 PM
:haha: you brotherfucker

:lol:

damn the next few Christmases and birthdays are going to be uncomfortable

deebakes
03-06-2013, 08:28 PM
:doggybanana:

Noraf45
03-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Her parents are now in the process of divorce

Guess the wife wasn't too thrilled about the revelation. At least the guy's got a back-up plan just a few hours away.

FBD
03-07-2013, 03:24 PM
yeah no wonder he dropped his plate of ribs :lol:

Bushviper
03-14-2013, 12:52 PM
I think this happens far more than what we know. Nobody tells you on the first date that they are conceived from a sperm donor and dont know who their father is? We are talking hundreds of thousands of kids.