PDA

View Full Version : Sex toy to unite partners across cyberspace

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2013, 12:21 PM
By Alex Halperin - Salon

http://i.imgur.com/gjUyuvp.png

Later this month, sex toy company Lovepalz is releasing a device that it boasts enables couples to have sex with each other over the Internet. The gadget comes in two parts, classily named Hera for her and Zeus for him. Both function like, well, sex toys until the Wi-Fi revs up and bestows a rather gratuitous effect. The Daily Dot describes it in blessedly technical language:

The movements and reactions of one partner are registered by sensors in the device and sent to its corresponding unit. The makers say the mechanics of the devices and the real-time internet connection will provide as realistic an experience as couples can get without actually being together (through the magic of silicon and an contracting airbag).

“It can simulate your actions and cause physical contact over internet in real time,” the company’s blog reads. “Through our service, you and your lover each hold one device and as long as you remain connected to the internet, the device automatically senses your actions and conveys them to your partner’s toy!”

Softdreamer
03-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Its it only a his and hers thing?

Don't get any ideas Hal, I was just voicing my concerns on behalf of all the cyberdykes :lol:

RBP
03-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Mmmm cyberdykes :drool:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Mmmm cyberdykes :drool:

http://i.imgur.com/zmKWgiL.jpg

Noraf45
03-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Its it only a his and hers thing?

Don't get any ideas Hal, I was just voicing my concerns on behalf of all the cyberdykes :lol:

I'm sure they'll come out with "his & his" & "hers & hers" ones eventually once these catch on. And inevitably someone will make versions for all manner of particular tastes.

Softdreamer
03-08-2013, 03:52 PM
inevitably someone will make versions for all manner of particular tastes.

Different flavors?

Can I pre-order the fish one :lol:

Noraf45
03-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Different flavors?

Can I pre-order the fish one :lol:

So you'd like the "hers & hers" set then? :lol:

I was mainly referring to the furries, the bronies, and other types like that.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Finally Minz and Hal will make love

redred
03-08-2013, 05:57 PM
We could all share Hal

PorkChopSandwiches
03-08-2013, 05:59 PM
We all do.

Hal-9000
03-08-2013, 07:32 PM
:dance:

I've already had sex with Minz. I flew to England for a night and wanked over her peaceful, trusting, beautiful, sleeping face :thumbsup:

I taped the moment and you can find it online...just search for One Night In England :Let Sleeping Dogs Lie :)

Hal-9000
03-08-2013, 07:33 PM
oh hells bells I'm gonna be shite for that one :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-08-2013, 07:36 PM
:dance:

I've already had sex with Minz. I flew to England for a night and wanked over her peaceful, trusting, beautiful, sleeping face :thumbsup:

I taped the moment and you can find it online...just search for One Night In England :Let Sleeping Dogs Lie :)

*saved* :twisted:

Hal-9000
03-09-2013, 12:20 AM
:shakefist:

Muddy
03-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Where's the hole?

Hugh_Janus
03-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Where's the hole?

you make it yourself....

:pound:

Bushviper
03-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Damn I had designed basically the same thing a few years ago. I also designed a rubber doll that would react the same way while connected to an online game for the lonely guys as well. I suppose that idea will be pounced on next. It had a feedback system so if you played with the boobs the cybergirl would respond and mention that. etc etc.