PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC’s Chris Matthews calls Obama the ‘perfect American’ — again

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2013, 10:33 PM
By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times

http://i.imgur.com/ar2uUq6.jpg

MSNBC host Chris Matthews just can’t say enough nice things about President Obama.

Already remembered for 2008 remarks about Mr. Obama’s speech sending a “thrill” up his leg, Mr. Matthews has now suggested the president may be “the perfect American.”

Mr. Matthews‘ comments on Wednesday’s episode of “Hardball” came in context of discussion of Southern Poverty Law Center findings of a correlation between White House pushes for gun control and a rise in patriot group memberships.

“I look at Obama as perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s transcript. “I don’t mean politically. … But as a citizen. The guy went to school, he never broke a law. He did everything right. He raised a wonderful family. He’s a good husband, a good father. My God, I don’t think he’s ever gotten a speeding ticket. The guy does everything right.”

Mr. Matthews made similar comments in July, calling Mr. Obama “the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American” and implying that only racists could possibly fear his policies.

Acid Trip
03-08-2013, 10:35 PM
“I look at Obama as perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s transcript. “I don’t mean politically. … But as a citizen. The guy went to school, he never broke a law. He did everything right. He raised a wonderful family. He’s a good husband, a good father. My God, I don’t think he’s ever gotten a speeding ticket. The guy does everything right.”

Except when he admitted to using marijuana and cocaine in college. Both are against the law.

But let's not let facts get in the way. Chris Matthews certainly doesn't.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Matthews wants to have Obama's baby

Griffin
03-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Obama's an American? :-s