PDA

View Full Version : Kardashian Sisters Hit A New Low With ‘Privates Smelling Contest’

Teh One Who Knocks
03-18-2013, 07:59 PM
By Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/PPZvnFZ.png

On Sunday’s Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Kim Kardashian and Kourtney take things to a whole new reality TV low after they clash over a question we’re sure has been on the forefront of everyone’s minds …

WARNING: Content of post is explicit — and will likely make you feel at least slightly uncomfortable — proceed at your own risk!

Who has the better-smelling private parts?

Yep. Really.

Thankfully, little sister Khloe is on hand to officiate over this vital matter and we soon learn the answer.

It all starts after Khloe drops a tidbit that pineapples help a woman’s private parts take on a “sweeter” odor, which leads her sisters into a spirited debate about whose “bits” have the better smell: Kourtney, the mother-of-two, or Kim, who was with high-profile studs like Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries, Miles Austin, and of course, Ray-J, before getting pregnant with Kanye West‘s baby.

Testing the theory, the sisters drink pineapple juice to prepare for the compelling conclusion to the sibling sniff-out of the century.

Still with us?

“If I’m going to win this I need to get as much pineapple juice as I can … it makes the vag smell good,” Kourtney declares.

“Kourtney seems very competitive about her vagina,” Kim notes. “I don’t know why Kourtney is challenging me — but she will lose!”

As for the judging honors, the task went to the (lucky) person who was deemed to be the most impartial: Khloe — of course!

Thankfully, to avoid yet another Kardashian sex tape-type leak, Kim and Kourtney used cloth napkins smeared with the musk of each other for Khloe to judge.

“Do I want to be the judge of the pineapple pussy?” Khloe rhetorically asks. “Not really, but we’re sisters … if I can’t smell their pussies, what else am I supposed to do?”

When it comes time to judge, Khloe decides that Kourtney’s scent “was like a tropical island,” and likens Kim’s to “a flower pussy.”

STILL with us?!!!

If so, you obviously are dying to know – and the winner is …

“Honestly, I will say that Kim’s pussy smells the best – she’s the kitty winner,” Khloe rules.

Kourtney doesn’t seem too fazed by the loss though, “If Kim needs to think she’s won, then fine, I’ll let her think that – but we all know whose vagina is the sweetest of them all,” she vows.

The world can sleep easier at night now…..

Hal-9000
03-18-2013, 08:03 PM
oh fuck I'm trying to eat chicken and rice right now :|

Teh One Who Knocks
03-18-2013, 09:27 PM
:dance:

Hugh_Janus
03-18-2013, 09:28 PM
smell my sweaty bag

Pony
03-18-2013, 09:49 PM
smell my sweaty bag

I bet mine smells better.

We need a judge.

Griffin
03-18-2013, 09:56 PM
you know what's green and smells like pork?

Kermit's finger

Hal-9000
03-18-2013, 10:54 PM
sisters smelling and rating each other's snap dragons....

ffs is this what human beings have achieved in 5000 years?

:sad2:

RBP
03-18-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm not sure I'd watch even if they had a tasting contest.

Hal-9000
03-18-2013, 10:59 PM
I'm not sure I'd watch even if they had a tasting contest.

oooh sister lesbos :)

erm...I mean, NO WAY, I wouldn't watch that either! :x