PDA

View Full Version : Boob op woman’s horror as body pushes out implant

Teh One Who Knocks
03-19-2013, 11:21 AM
By FRAN WETZEL - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/oAlteX6.png

A WOMAN who spent £4,000 on a boob job told of her agony when the implant FELL out of her chest.

Lauren Yardley, 25, had her breasts boosted from an A cup to a DD to stop looking like a boy.

But two months after the op she noticed her right breast was bigger than her left and felt hard and uncomfortable.

Doctors found her body had rejected the implant and redid the surgery.

Yet two months on, the tissue around the implant tightened – pushing the pad out of Lauren’s body through the stitches underneath her breast.

The nursery nurse was told doctors could not reinsert the implant because her body needed time to heal – effectively leaving her with one small and one big breast for six months.

http://i.imgur.com/9vSeKPI.png

Embarrassed Lauren, from Coventry, was forced to use chicken fillets in her bra to even out the size until surgeons eventually reinserted the implant into her breast.

And she has now warned other women to be wary of possible side effects of the op, saying: “I couldn’t believe it when the implant started coming out of my breast.

“The doctors at the hospital said they had never seen anything like it — they couldn’t believe I was not in septic shock.

“I feel very lucky — it could have been a lot worse. The most horrific thing was having only one breast for seven months. It was horrible.

“I felt really confident after having my implants, but I lost it all again when I was left with an uneven chest.”

Lauren added: “I was always flat chested — I looked like a boy. I wanted to look more like a girl. I never wanted to be as big as someone like Jordan — I just wanted a more curvy figure.

“When I booked the operation they told me it was common for the body to reject implants — but I had no idea this could happen.

“My sister had hers done on the same day at the same clinic and had no problems at all, so I suppose I was just unlucky.

“But it’s definitely worth remembering if you’re considering having implants.”

However, Lauren insists she has no regrets over getting implants.

She said: “Fingers crossed my body won’t reject the implants again.

“People always ask me if I would have implants again after all I have been through but I always say yes. I don’t regret it at all.”

Lauren suffered from capsular contracture, an unavoidable complication of breast implant surgery, which affects most patients to some degree and it is likely further surgery will be needed.

The body creates a capsule of fibrous scar issue about the breast implant as part of the healing process.

This is a natural reaction that occurs when any foreign object is surgically implanted into the body.

The scar tissue over time will begin to shrink at a rate and extent which varies from person to person.

In some cases, like for Lauren, the capsule can tighten and squeeze the implant, making the breast feel hard or even eject itself from the body.

Muddy
03-19-2013, 02:48 PM
Ahhhhh!!!! :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-19-2013, 03:52 PM
:puke:

Hugh_Janus
03-19-2013, 07:11 PM
small tits>fake tits

Hal-9000
03-19-2013, 07:30 PM
:wank: